Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudheer Kumar Tyagi
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudheer Kumar TyagiYour feedback matters!
Dr . sudheer kumar tyagi is the best doctor of the apollo.... his personality proves that how expereinced he is.... he had treated my mom ....and after seeing his work i just say only that on earth he is just like god.... a vevery warm welcome to him
Great Doctor,great man
I have pain in my legs and when I am in office I get it in my back. Pain starts increasing when I stand for more than half an hour. I feel numbness very quickly. I think my blood circulation is poor in lower parts.
Right face partial numb since 2nd day of april'2015. Consult with neuromedicine. Mri done as per their advice. Mri report given imaging protocol: multiplanar images of brain were obtained on t1, t2 weighted & flair sequences. Bilateral periatrial regions show ill-defined white matter hyperintensities on t2 w amd flair images. The cortical sulci and perivascular spaces are prominent. The supratentorial ventricular systems are unremarkable with a midline septum. Impression: Mr. Scan of brain shows features suggestive of bilateral periatrial white matter signal abnormalities-? due to ischemic white matter changes. Please advice me how to cure and get relief from facial numbness and have some causes of anxiety like brain tumour, cancer, blood clod in any nurve in brain, brain stoke. Please let me inform how to cured through messaging/yoga at your earliest. Waiting for your fabourable reply and also advice me shuld I spent enough time in computer as per earlier period. I am a accounting and taxation personnel so on/ooff line job is must. Can I spent time before computer as I am in practice all through the day. Thanking you,
My sister age is about 55 years. She has got problem in morning hand shivering, weakness. We had done almost all test. All are normal had b12 injection. Take all medicine. But its not after few hours in morning it will all right. Now what to do.
Please suggest home treatment for my autism child. He is a boy of 4 years. Everything physical appears normal but he is not speaking and also does not listen even when we called him. But he only listen when something interesting such as mobile phone and tv etc. Pls help me as I am from a very remote place and could not take him to autism care due to family condition.
I'm 31 years old and when I got to sleep my right hand freezes and have pain in it feels like blood circulation stops. Moreover the finger tips also is to do any work. Please suggest me the treatment.
Hi I am 20 years old and diagnosed with epilepsy. Since 5 years I have been taking medicines under a doctor. Last two years I started gym, but the question is can I obtain protein powder for gym?
Sleep is the most essential part of our lives because it is the time when our body gets rejuvenated and recharged. However, due to numerous reasons, quite a few individuals fail to achieve proper sleep or any sleep at all. This condition in which a person is unable to sleep at night can be termed as insomnia.
Causes of insomnia
There can be varied reasons for different people that can cause insomnia.
- Unhealthy lifestyle i.e. improper sleep cycle, improper food habits, untimely naps, substance abuse etc.
- Medical conditions like sinus allergies, gastrointestinal problems, endocrine problems, arthritis, asthma, neurological condition like Parkinson’s disease, chronic back pain etc.
- Psychological conditions like depression and anxiety
- Certain medications aimed to cure other health problems
In case of the treatable medical reasons, insomnia is gone once the problem is treated. However, for people who have no idea as to why they suffer from insomnia, here are certain tips that can help in fighting it.
Lifestyle changes to cure insomnia
Starting with a significant lifestyle change can be a great way to change one’s sleep cycles and get a good night’s sleep.
- Maintain a proper and healthy diet, with more fruits and vegetables and less carbs and fat.
- Try to sleep and wake up at the same time everyday (despite the fact that you may not feel sleepy). This will train the body and regulate the body clock.
- Avoid afternoon naps or any short naps during the day.
- Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes.
- Avoid caffeine as it has contains properties that keeps a person up for long hours.
- Avoid intake of alcohol and nicotine. Although alcohol is associated with fun and partying, it is actually a depressant and causes improper sleep.
- Avoid any meal right before bed time.
Tips that can help
- Take a good, warm shower right before sleep.
- Ask your partner to give you a nice massage before bedtime.
- Restrict bed activities to sleep and sex only, nothing more.
- Make a really comfortable and inviting sleep environment.
- Try and get rid of all your worries before going to bed.
- Reduce stress using a number of stress reduction therapies like meditation, deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation techniques, etc.
Apart from the lifestyle changes and the tips that will help you gain a better sleep, there is another therapy, which may be useful. It is called the cognitive behavioural therapy. This therapy can give essential knowledge about sleep and help achieve normal sleep routines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.