Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudhanshu MishraYour feedback matters!
I am a salesman, My work is field work, So I spends my 3 or 4 hours per day in sunlight, That's why my skin turn dark black, I used many thinks but I haven't any solution, pls halp me out.
How to get rid of Dark spots and patches on the skin? What are the creams to be applied on the skin? The patches been long since 7 years.
Hi,I am 22 year old girl . I have blackhead on my chest an some light hair too. Once i squeesed it som white thing with a small hair came out .And there's some red bump kind of thing been left what to do? And is squeesing off blackheads on chest right or wrong?
I am 26 years old woman having pimples and rash problem. Most of the time my skin is oily. Where in winter it becomes so dry. I have sensitive and combination skin.
I have a birth mark in my eyes. So it is possible that it can be removed by some technology. Or it can be not seen by someone. So please jus tel as soon as possible.
I have white hats on my nose and chin. I tried best face washes n scrubs also but no result. Please suggest what I do to remove white hats.
Hello Doctor .Sir am having agzima problems near thighs from last two three years when am using lotion its reduce but after month time it come again i concern with drs also they give me some tab n lotion also but its not working properly.Please suggest
I am 31, I have pimples, n lot of dark marks, looks weird on my face. N my skin nowadays looks very dull all d time. Suggest me some external medicine, n soap for daily use.
Hello doc my name is Nisha Patel and my problem is my dark circles around eyes. I tried many creams but that won't works, I also slip 8 hour in a day I need a perfect solution for it pls help me for solving this problem.
Am 20 years. I have wrinkles on my face. Kindly help me to overcome this. Please suggest me some face creams.
Here are some queries related to laser hair reduction.
I am having undereye dark circles and my skin is also tanned how can I get back to my original complexion.
My son yashwant going for swimming class. .his body colour changes and becomes dull and dark. Tell me why? Kindly tell me good remedy to make my don look fair.
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.