Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 6 month pregnant. Muje naak ki problem h. I means naak ki haddi badh gai h to saans lene m dikkat hoti h. Sent specialist ki dawai chal rhi h us s kuch aaram h. Ese smy m muje kuch salah d ki food m kya lena chahiye or kis food s parhej Krna chahiye. Or kis chij ka dhyan rkhna chahiye.
Hi doctor Is there any contraceptives that could be taken generally in order to avoid pregnancies. Instead of taking emergency contraceptives is there any other thing that I can take to avoid pregnancy.
It is a known fact that the human body requires natural sugar for it to have energy and benefit the body but, when examined, It was found that we consume more of refined sugar. Foods that we buy from markets or shops outside contains large quantities of this refined component but once we know what happens to our body and choose to stop eating sugar completely, those mouth-watering savories will no longer allure us.
Read on to know what happens to your body when you ignore sugar completely-
- Glow with the healthy glossy skin: Those pastry donuts and sweets will tempt you for sure, but once you cut them of blatantly, you are bound to notice a vibrant glow on your skin. This is because sugar tends to disrupt the elastin content and intervenes with collagen buildup.
- High on energy: Excess sugar consumption tends to make you feel fatigued and sluggish. So ignoring it can give you the power you deserve. Also, it does reduce your chances of having diabetes to almost half.
- Vibrant Mood: It might seem paradoxical, but it is true. Having chocolates or sweets can make us feel happy, but the feeling is temporary. On the longer and more permanent page, once you overcome the craving phase you will notice a change in your mood. Excess sugar intake can cause a short circuit in the brain giving rise to anxiety disorders and even schizophrenia. Sugar inhibits the secretion of dopamine transporter as well.
- More Active: Sugar has a relation with joint pain. It tends to increase inflammation and joint pain making the autoimmune disorder even worse. The more sugar content there is in your body, the more will be insulin levels. This increased insulin is the key cause of pain and inflammation. Stopping sugar completely will get you rid of this completely. You feel much more active and healthy.
- Quality Sleep: If you cut down sugar intake you can have a better sleep. This is because cutting of sugar has link-ups to getting relief from insomnia.
- Balanced weight: When you cut down sugar intake, you consume a lot less calorie thus making your system free of harmful substances and toxins. Sugary foods contain carbohydrates and fat contents that make your body obese and tired. Removing sugar will help you gain a balanced weight and make you fat-free which in its course is a relief as you shun of majority risks of having ailments related to weight issues.
Quitting sugar completely can be a real-time pain as it is almost a primeval addiction more like smoking but once it is shunned of you can experience and feel the bliss that you will be going through. Make your life healthy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
My wife is suffering from low blood pressure in routine she is in her 6th month of pregnancy before pregnancy she never had this problem. She is having good diet eating fruits taking rest properly but still consistently suffering from low bp is it normal or not will it put any negative effect on the baby.
My first baby age is 25 months. I am pregnant at 32 weeks. First baby was c section. Now I have posterior placenta with low lying 3. 1 cm. Also cephalic presentation. If any chances to normal delivery? what I will do now for that?
What is safe time of having sex with gf means how many day after and before her periods and what type of precautions should I take to avoid pregnancy 100℅ surely.
I was supposed to get my period on 27th and usually get them one week ago. Since two three days am feeling very lazy and today morning I experienced little cramp followed by discharge of liquid followed by a thick piece discharge after peeing as it happens in normal period. Does this mean that I got my period and am not pregnant? I thought I would get it checked after a week of my due date whether I am pregnant or not. Pls help.
I am pregnant and 9 the month started today my baby weights 1.6 kg. Kindly guide me to increase baby weight diet and essentials. Swati Sharma.
Hello viewers. I am Dr Deepti Gupta, practising Ayurveda since 10 years in Gurgaon. My Clinic is in DLF Phase-1, Gurgaon and I am practising here all the Panchakarma therapies and all the traditional medicines here. In todays scenario, PCOS complain is gaining popularity among the women, girls and the young girls, it is a big problem arising.
What is PCOS?
This is very common problem these days among females which involves irregular pattern of periods and so many follicles present at a time like Ovulation, ovaries have pimple kind of a skin, menses with lot of pain. Male characters in females are also seen like Hirsutism, effects of amel hormone in female body, agression, fatigue, laziness, heavy bleeding during periods or less bleeding than normal during periods, late periods, no periods etc.
So, Ayurveda me in sab cheezo ka solution bohot acche se hai. Ise endocrine disorder ke roop me dekha jata hai. Nowadays we all suffer from sedentary lifestyle. Eating lifestyle bhi humara bohot different ho chuka hai jisme junk food, preservative containing foods involve ho gae hai. Time ki kami hone ki wajah se humari ispe dependency badhti ja rahi hai. These are the root cause of any hormonal disbalance.
How to overcome with all these problems?
Ayurveda is a science of life. It tells how to live a life. Ayurveda tells us about the diet regimens, diet plans, daily regimens, lifestyle. HUmari diet kesi honi chaie, lifestyle kesa hona chaie aur bohot he natural tareeke se he hum PCOS aur menses related problems ko overcome kar sakte hai with the help of Ayurvedic medicines and with the help of Panchakarma. These are the detoxifying therapies. It removes all the toxins from the body. So if you are suffering from any of the symptoms you are facing in the body.
So you are most welcome here. Do not get panik. We have great treatments available with us for such problems.
For consultation you can contact us through Lybrate
(age 48), 1.my wife (age 47) has lost her vaginal fluid. While intercourse she use coconut oil. What may be the solution to get natural vaginal moisture. 2.while intercourse sometimes we experience odor (bad smell). How can we overcome this?
Chocolate milk has it all when it comes to proteins carbs sugar or the taste and is also popular among athletes. During high intensity workouts muscle proteins break down and glycogen levels deplete by 60 to 75%. However for muscle growth after a workout, one needs to replenish glycogen and protein that can easily be gained from chocolate milk. Sports dietician suggest students to take four grams of carbohydrates to one gram of protein within 30 minutes after a workout and it depends on workout intensity and duration of workout determine how much energy is used.