Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudha Kumari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha KumariYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant from the two month. She will complete 3 month on 29 nov. After that we can do the sex. Which are the precaution we can take for avoiding any mistake or problem Please guide.
I'm 20 years old. Is it safe to use spermicides while having sex to prevent pregnancy? Which spermicide is good please suggest me.
Hi I am a 21 years old female. I did not have a proper periods. I have 6 to 8 months correct time the periods is came after one or two months it does not come after I take a hormone tablets then it will come
I had unprotected sex on 14th nov 2015 and took an emergency contraceptive ipill within an hour. I was supposed to get my periods on 18th nov. But on 23rd nov I had light bleeding for two days (Instead of the usual 3 days). I have not got my periods again till now in dec 23rd or jan. 23rd I have taken multiple home pregnancy tests over the weeks and all have turned out negative. I visited a doctor who prescribed meprate (Medroxyprogesterone Acetate I. P. 10mg) as a five day course. One tablet in the morning and one in the evening for 5 days. I am on the 3rd day of the course. Please explain what meprate does also, could I be pregnant? If I am not when can I expect my period?
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food. However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
- Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
- High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
- Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
- Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
- Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.
In july 18 th had my period, in august 2nd I had sex, in august 12 th I had my period its september 16 th still I have not my period is it is possibilities to get pregnancy.
What is blighted ovum? Reasons for cause. Is there is any problem in future for conceiving? Thanks in advance.
I am 19 years old I had protected sex on 18th of November to be at the safer side I took ipill on the same day. Later in the month of December I did not get my periods I consulted gynecologist she prescribed me to take regestrone for 5 days then I got my periods on 21st Jan again I missed my periods in the month of Feb she again prescribed me to take primolut n for 3 days and got my periods on 9th of march. I got scanning done, everything was normal I got bulky uterus in that later I got thyroid done even that was normal. Meanwhile its still in my mind that I can be pregnant Anything happens to me I relate it to pregnancy. Can I still be pregnant? Please help me out.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.