Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SudhaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir / madam. I am suffering for my vagina in burn after intercourse. please give any suitable advice.
With the change in lifestyle and stressful work profiles, a few ladies lean toward fasting with little alterations like tasting some water, tea or coffee. Few of them likewise consume fruits and dry fruits. In case you are fasting the altered way, you can begin your day with the same meal excluding dry fruits, fruits and coconut water.
These things can be included later in the day when you truly feel the need. Abstain from drinking an excessive amount of tea or coffee. Likewise, abstain from eating anything sweetened and high in sugar items while you are fasting. As the time gap will be long between your meals, eliminating these foods will help you stay away from unnecessary stress on the digestive system. This is how you can fast the healthy way during Karva Chauth:
- Nuts: Have plenty of nuts, for example, almonds and walnuts as they build up your energy for the day and are highly beneficial for your health. These nutritious nuts are high in fats that are essential for the body (connected to anti-aging and bringing down cholesterol). They are high in protein, which will keep you satisfied for a longer period of time.
- Water: Drink two to three glasses of lukewarm water. In case the water is warm, it gets consumed quicker as it matches the surrounding body temperature. This is essential to fuel up your reserves at the time of your sargi.
- Tea: It is an individual decision to consume some fluid at night. For those of you, who might want to do this, ensure in case you are having tea, to drink it with plenty of milk. Generally having tea on an empty stomach will increase the acidity of the stomach and may bring about pain.
- Sargi: In the morning while you have sargi, maintain a strategic distance from extremely sugary foods. In case that it is an absolute necessity, have just a bit to taste. The guideline is that sweet foods have a tendency to disturb hunger later in the day. So stay away from those appetite enhancers by keeping away from a lot of sweet. Homemade paneer is a healthy choice as it is high in protein and will in this way give you energy.
- Breakfast: Go for a light breakfast in the morning to stay away from a migraine and feeling heavy-headed the entire day. You may pick products like fruits and whole grains for your breakfast rather than refined oats and bread.
- Organic Products: Desserts build your hunger even more. In this manner try staying away from desserts the entire day. Rather you can pick organic products, as they give you early satiety with healthy nourishment.
My sister is about 25 years . She is lesbian for about 2 years . Is there any way that we can make her normal . So that she can marry a guy .Please tell sir .
My sex desire is very high but my wife has very less interest in it, so I don't know how to manage it can you please suggest me how to handle.
I have pcod in ovary. If I put injection it gets reduced the next month its getting increased is it fully curable please help me.
Let us start with the advantages of masturbation:
1. Masturbation ease tension in both male and female.
2. Masturbation makes a male or female feel light.
3. Masturbation prevents a guy from being sick due to too much sperm deposit.
4. Masturbation helps in producing an imaginary sex image in both male and female.
5. Masturbation reduces the rate of a male or female horny feelings.
6. Masturbation prevents a man from having sex without a woman.
7. Masturbation satisfies both male and female sexually.
8. Masturbation reduces sexually transmitted diseases.
9. Masturbation preserves a virgin guy (based on what some people believes).
10. Masturbation cools an aroused body.
11. Masturbation is the best way of a collection of sperm when a running a sperm count analysis.
The disadvantage of masturbation
1. Masturbation is a serious sin in the holy bible.
2. Masturbation makes the penis or dick to get weak when been used in the body of a woman.
3. Masturbation makes a penis develop too many veins thereby making it unattractive.
4. Masturbation causes infections in females.
5. Masturbation weakens the hormone responsible for producing sperm.
6. Masturbation makes a man moan, suffer and starve for real sex during the period of masturbating.
7. It reduces the period of ejaculation in men.
8. Masturbation weakens the womb in females thereby not enabling the womb to carry a child which leads to abortion (miscarriages most of the time).
9. It sometimes causes infertility in women.
10. It causes cancer in women.
11. Masturbation can make a woman lose her virginity.
12. It can cause sperm disability which leads to abnormal children (in fewer cases).
I advise you to meditate and avoid masturbation. Dedication, meditation, and medication are the ways to fight with it. Strictly avoiding that triggers which compel you to do masturbation like porn, friends and privacy etc. Doing regular yoga and aerobics will definitely help you. A healthy diet like fresh fruits dry fruits specially dates almonds anjeer etc avoiding fish egg n chicken strictly mutton can be taken. And last not least medicine. For this, there are special medicine for this problem which reduces your urge to do masturbation with helping you to regain lost vigour and vitality plus boosting overall health. Homoeopathic treatment takes away the habit of masturbation and removes its bad effects. Do not ignore the necessity to consult the qualified homoeopaths to avoid sexual embarrassment at the time of marriage. Consult me for homoeopathic treatment without side effects. Recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
I am 24 year old girl. After coming from my job in my room I feel restless, lonely, lost and whenever I m free I feel the same. I am completely broken. I miss my expired dad more than my life. I want to go near him in every second of my life. But, because of family prestige and their love I m not able to commit suicide. I hv no interest in my life. I m not able to believe that anything good will happen to me in future. I feel completely lost, left, worthless (sometimes). This all is from one month. I m also very pessimistic from my childhood. I don't believe on my decisions now. All my dreams, aims and wishes have been scattered and burned. What should I do?
I am 21 yrs female suffering from problems as under: 1 eyes are paining 2 is my specs no. Increasing in every go of checkup by. problem in learning the things for problem in focusing and concentration while reading and studying headache sometimes feeling very hungry and sometimes not at all. getting angry very shortly low bleeding during periods feeling sleepy all the time, I can sleep for 16 hrs in a day yawning all the time. feeling fainting while standing for a while. Please reply me as early as possible.
I went for TB PCR test but another gync is recommending for MTBC test. Since I am trying to conceive I underwent TB PCR. What is the difference between the two and which is the best and why. I am very confused. Please help.
I am 35 years married female. For the first time I missed my periods. Last month my period got started on 14th and on 27th I removed my multiload which was for 3 years. But till now I am not having any signs of going to be periods as usually my period starts before the last months date. Kindly advise. What could be the reason.
I haven't got period for 3 months I took tablet also but I am not getting periods is thr is a chance of pregnant.
I have not missed period till now though I am confused whether it is implanting blood or period, I fear to be pregnant can I take the pregnancy test at home for making it sure before next month's period as I am confused about its implanting blood or period?
LMP is 29/9/16. Upt is positive, but on TVs found that no gestational sac and uterus is empty. Beta hcg indicate 5 to 6 wks. Is there any problem.
I am 27 year old girl. I had a lapros copy in September. I have a thick lining uterus. I want to know what it causes in future.
My son of 50 days old is not getting sufficient Breast milk from his mother. Is there any medicine to increase Breast milk for my child or any other powder food can take. Mother is 26 year old.
Can I take 2 teaspoon of aloe vera juice daily? I want to take this juice for a longer period. Will I be able to take it or not?
Avoid drinking alcohol - especially vodka
Join us for daily health tips