Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudha Chaudhary
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
My wife have a problem of egg not forming for get pregnancy had all consultant with Dr. nd also have some course of injection to get egg.
I am 9 month pregnant first was sigerine before 3 years can I give normal birth with out any problem.
I have 3 year kid. My pregnancy test showed positive I don't want to get pregnant .my last period date was 23 / 11 / 16, I took mifepristone on 4 / 1 / 17 morning and misoprostol 400 mg on 5 / 1 / 17 morning and I got little bleeding after 5 hours of taking misoprostol till now 6/1/17 afternoon 2 pm I did not get proper bleeding. I got bleeding and little cramps only when I go to bathroom. On My usual periods I need 2 pads per day. But I didn't get proper bleeding till now so I am afraid please give me correct suggestion.
Why I get irregular periods? doctor said that it will automatically get regular after marriage but there is no change I get periods after 2 months, then after 1 month then again after 2 months? What should I do?
Hi sir/mam meri wife ki normal delivery 5 mhine pehle hui thi. Lkn ab 5 months ke baad 22 ko uski period date thi Lkn nhi hui. Sir/mam m baccha Abhi nhi chata. Muje kya Karna chaiye. Agr koi side effect na ho tho tablet de du. Please suggest me.
8 ways 'all work and no play' messes up with your health!
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill-effects of all work and no play.
1. Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
2. While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
3. Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
4. Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
5. Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
6. Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
7. Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
8. Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
1. Take a short trip
Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
2. Meditate for a calmer self
Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
3. Don't bring work home
Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
4. Go for regular checkups
Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self.