Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Respected doctors I am 30 weeks pregnant with twins. I have done growth scan at 28 weeks and everything was fine. It showed fluid is adequate. But from last 2-3 days my panty remains wet always. I am tensed that weather it is normal or fluid is leaking. please guide me. What I am supposed to do in this situation? please guide.
I faced a lot of gas problem, indigestion & a little watery stool since one years after regular interval of times. Doctor prescribed me antibiotics & pro biotic tablets but its ok in the period of taking medicine. So what medicine can I use for cure.
I am 22 years old female. I have been noticing from last 3 months that I am having less bleeding during my periods. Earlier I used to have 6 days period but now it last only for 3-4 days from last 3 months. Can you please tell me all the possible reasons and their consequences in future? For your information I took contraceptive pills 3 times and after that also an abortion pill once at the age of 20. But I have not taken any pills from last 1 and half years. Does taking pills in past is the reason?
I have a baby 10months old. I had a c section is it possible for me to reduce my tummy now? Tummy binder and walking did not help me much i still have a tummy looking like 5months. Please advise me of hoe to reduce my tummy.
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women.
Reasons that make IVF a popular procedure:
- Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child. IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.
- High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 years old and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female's ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
- Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
My prolactin level is near about 40. I take 2 cabgolin 0.5 twice in a week. But my level is not decreasing below 28, which is normal for pregnant. I m trying for become a mother.
I am 21 year old I had did sex with 3 people without condom is any chances for getting affected with Hiv If they have means only I well get affected with Hiv or how will it get affected.
My menstrual has stopped 3 years back, now I feel to have a baby so will I get pregnancy at this stage?
What is Monogamous Relationship?
You (who have been tested for STD/STIs and don't have any) are having sex with only one partner (who also has been tested for STD/STIs and doesn't have any) who only has sex with you. And you both keep it that way!
Stated another way, you are both STD/STI free and only have sex with each other. People of any sexual orientation can engage in monogamous relationships. The only thing implied by the term monogamy is that the relationship consists of two people who are romantically and/or sexually exclusive. Theoretically, outside of abstinence, this is really the safest type of "safer sex" that you can have.
Celebrated on 1st December of each year, World AIDS Day, aims to spread awareness about HIV / AIDs. It is an STD wherein, HIV stands for human immunodeficiency infection and AIDS stands for acquired immune deficiency syndrome. The disease hinders the immune system in keeping up our body’s security against sickness. HIV causes individuals to end up wiped out with infections that regularly would not affect them and HIV leads to AIDS.
Understanding the Symptoms:
HIV has few or no signs or symptoms for up to ten years or more before side effects of AIDS tends to manifest. There is no cure for HIV/AIDS, yet treatment is accessible. A few people have HIV symptoms not long after being infected. These include:
- There are a few phases of HIV illness. The primary HIV side effects may include swollen glands in the throat, armpit, or crotch.
- Other early HIV symptoms incorporate slight fever, headaches, exhaustion, and muscle throbs.
- These symptoms may keep on going for just a couple of weeks. At that point, there are typically no HIV indications for a long time. That is the reason it can be difficult to know whether or not a person is suffering from HIV.
The symptoms of AIDS show up in the most advanced phase of the HIV disease. These are as follows:
- Along with a severely damaged immune system, a person with AIDS may likewise have thrush. A thrush is a thick, whitish covering on the tongue that is brought about by a yeast infection and now and then joined by a sore throat.
- Serious or repetitive vaginal yeast infection.
- Pelvic inflammatory illness.
- Serious and frequent infections.
- Unexplained fatigue that might be followed by headaches, dizziness.
- Loss of more than ten pounds of weight that is not because of physical exercise or consuming fewer calories.
Risk Factors: There are a lot of ways in which you can get the infection. HIV is transmitted through blood, semen, vaginal fluids and breast milk. The most well-known ways in which HIV is spread, are:
- Having sexual intercourse without a condom with somebody who has HIV/AIDS.
- Using needles or syringes that have been used by someone who has HIV/AIDS.
- Being punctured with a needle or surgical instrument that has been contaminated with HIV.
- Getting HIV blood, semen or vaginal discharge into open injuries or wounds.
- Babies born to women with HIV/AIDS can get HIV from their mothers during birth or from breastfeeding.
There are numerous ways in which you can protect yourself from HIV. These are as follows:
- The most secure way is to limit the number of sexual partners you take on.
- Try to have safer sex and always use protection.
- Get your partners tested for HIV.
- HIV tests are a typical piece of social insurance.
In case that you think you may have been infected by HIV, talk to a specialist or a doctor about testing. Discussing what risks you might have taken can help you choose whether testing is ideal for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Nipple become dark in pregnancy (my whole nipple dark black with lines and spotted not only anterior part dark also posterior part) but I consult gynecologist say these mark stay permanently it's no treatment. Pls tell me best treatment dark mark removed.
Hi I'm in my second trimester of twin pregnancy. My home is a duplex so I have to go up and down a flight of stairs everyday almost 5-6 times per day. Is it safe? As I am carrying TWINS.
I am 20 years old girl. I am concerned about my menstruation as they got delayed by 20 days. Maybe this happened due to malaria medications which I took for about a week for minor malaria. I am not sexually active. Please help me to get my periods as soon ae possible.
Due to hair removing I got pimples over my vagina which is very painful all r popped out I wash it with boric powder and applied the ointment surfaz-sn which is very effective. But there is pain still in the area where the pimple was there. Its nearly one week.
I got done with my medical abortion on 6.04.2017 I got my ultrasound on 22.04.2017 and everything came clear. I stopped bleeding and there has been no spotting since 18.04.2017 I wanted to know when is it safe for me to start having protected sex?
I got married 4 months ago and I perform sex with my partner daily but I dnt wanna conceive now I had grown obese from 64 kg to now at 71 kg is this is becoz of sex everyday. Doctor pls help me with my health getting worse day by day pls help me with my weight and I have irregular periods.
My wife is 30 years old. We are trying for a child and her periods are due for 10 days. HPT showed faint line which as per the instructions on the kit is positive. Is she pregnant? She is having severe back pain and stomach ache. Is the common during pregnancy?
The news of cancer will always hit you hard and you must begin to steel yourself for the battle ahead. It is immensely important to maintain a healthy diet throughout the phase. There is a certain power in fresh produce that bring about optimal health. Here, we will discuss the magic vegetable, broccoli and its several benefits to help fight cancer.
Broccoli is known to have the power to bust cancer. But how is it so? Part of the cruciferous vegetable family, broccoli contains sulforaphane, which helps boost the secretion of enzymes that help to protect cells from harmful cancer causing chemicals. It is one of the most powerful anti carcinogens that can be found in food. Broccoli has a powerful type of this sulforaphane that gives its exceptional cancer fighting abilities. It is also helps to cut down the cancer causing elements in the air around you, thus helping to prevent the risk of throat cancer.
But what is important is that we should try to prevent cancer rather than fighting it later. A good diet of the right nutrients can do the trick. There have been thousands of studies as to the importance of cruciferous vegetables to fight cancer, broccoli being one of the most vital. It has been known to significantly reduce the risk of cancer and is like a natural dose of chemotherapy and hence a 'superfood'. This sort of natural chemoprevention is a natural and cheap way out of the expensive chemotherapy usually used.
Broccoli also contains indole compounds that are plant chemicals that change the metabolism of estrogen and hence decreasing the risk of breast cancer. It has been seen that those who eat more portions of broccoli in a week, are known to be less prone to prostate cancer. If you can eat only half a cup of broccoli a day, you can protect yourself from colon, lung, stomach, and rectum cancer.
More and more scientific trials are being conducted so as to ascertain how exactly and to what extent broccoli is useful in not only preventing cancer, but also curing it. Rest assured, be sure to add some broccoli to your diet from today!