Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Can you suggest me which period is best for me to have sex with partner whether it's before MC or after MC to pregnant my partner successfully ? Can you suggest me which time is better to give pregnancy to my partner?
Hi dr, I am 25years women. And m pregnant with 2 months. I want 2 ask you tht can am allowed 2 make relationship with my husband. It is safe 4 me n our child. And pls tell me which positions r safe, if it is Yes. How many day we can do sex in a week. Kindly suggest me, I wl follow tht only.
She resulted positive in pregnancy test. Missed her cycle by a month. Internet says that misoprostol can be taken to abort the fetus. Is that true and does it contain certain risk?
Hi am 15 weeks pregnant. My doctor as prescribed me to drink milk adding mother horlicks or baby & me powder, am unable to drink 2 times as I feel vomit sensation. So can I drink once milk in the mrng and evening tea or coffee. Is tea or coffee effective during pregnancy.
I am 19 yrs old nd m not having periods. Nd I have taken ipill also. So I want to ask dat why I m not having periods.
My mother is suffering from Uterine fibroids since last 9 months. Doctor have advised to operate but she is continuously taking medicines to avoid the operation. Is it good to take so much medicine? Is there anything else to treat Uterine fibroids except operation? How much one should wait for operating? My mother have diabetes too.
My wife is suffering with itching on skin around vaginal area and skin became black. At present she is using clotrimazole solution and cetrizine tablet but no relief. Pl suggest furthermore medication for immediate relief. Regards.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid produced in the stomach starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, among others.
So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list:
- Control weight: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking: The LES or the muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing, in order to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go gluten free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut ingredients, including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tract can handle.
- Other dietary measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit, so that food can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and well timed meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and doing exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.