Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sudesh Arora

Gynaecologist, New Delhi

Dr. Sudesh Arora Gynaecologist, New Delhi
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Sudesh Arora
Dr. Sudesh Arora is a trusted Gynaecologist in Bapa Nagar, Delhi. You can visit her at Dr Sudesh Arora's Clinic in Bapa Nagar, Delhi. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Sudesh Arora on has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sudesh Arora

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

My wife is two months pregnant and she is facing acid problem. My question is that is it a problem for my wife or baby? What should be the remedy for it? In the evening time she feels her stomach heavy and can not eat anything. Please someone answer me.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, Fellowship in Laparoscopy, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Gynaecologist, Delhi
It happens due to pregnancy. Don't worry. You sud consult your doctor more often so that your doc can explain you changes in pregnancy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having irregularities in the menstrual cycle from last 1 year. It cn b solved n how?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, You need to get evaluated for PCOD, hypothyroidism or hyperprolactinemia which are common reasons of irregular menses.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S)
Sexologist, Chennai
What are the symptoms of sexual problems in women?

Symptoms of sexual problems can include:
Less desire. You may have fewer sexual fantasies or thoughts. You may not want to have sex.
Less arousal. You may notice that you're not interested when a partner makes sexual suggestions. You may not be able to feel or maintain sexual excitement.
Being unable to reach orgasm.
Pain during sex.
These symptoms are problems only if they bother you or cause problems in your relationship with a partner
2 people found this helpful

After abortion when couple can keep relation .I mean when I can take second chance for child.

Homeopath, Howrah
Chances for second pregnancy depends on the cause of first abortion. If it is due to any viral disease, or any illness of mother, four to six month gap is advised along with medicines. If it is due to any other cause like excessive exertion, natural reasons then one to two months depending on cause. It is the time taken to heal the intrauterine part due to d and c.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Dr. I am 20 yr old and I hv gained 10-15 kgs from last 2 yrs. It bleeds only for 2 days in periods. I consulted a dr, she told me that there is some ovary problem. Is this a very serious issue? Will it affect my married life ahead or will I never become pregnant? please help me.

Gynaecologist, Bangalore
You definitely have gained quite a bit of weight in a short period of time. Start exercising. Pick and choose what you are eating. Stop eating fast food and outside food. Eat healthy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My periods was on 22 feb, on 12th day of my periods I found white thick (wet powdered type) discharge from my private part without odor, even I found the same on 14 today. I am trying for pregnancy please help me is this normal?

MS- Gynaecology, MBBS
Gynaecologist, Delhi
It is normal discharge. For pregnancy use fertile period if your cycle is regular. 11-20 day of cycle.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 years old. I am suffering from the feeling of rushing to toilet urgently and when I go to toilet only few drops of urine comes out. And I am having strong itching in my vagina and its paining as if nails are pierced into it. Can you help me?

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
You can take kreosotum - 30 / 5 drops in little water thrice a day for one week. Revert back after one week with feedback.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Dr. My monthly period is delayed by almost 20 days and still not yet. Till last month it was regular but this month it is missed and 20 days passed. I am using copper-T from past 2 years and having thyroid which is in normal only. 2 times have done the pregnancy check last week and this week in the morning only but Negative. Kindly suggest to get my period regularly Thank you.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
It is due to Copper T that your periods might have been delayed. The body takes time to get adjusted to additional instrument in the body and till then it creates some problems. It will be better soon and there is nothing to be worried about it now.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 25, and I recently had an intense session with my boyfriend. Well I had any sort of sexual activity after 4 years. Im a virgin and still believe In the whole after marriage thing but this time our private parts did come in contact for a while and the internet is scaring me that it is possible to get pregnant even if nothing comes out of nothing goes in. I'm getting paranoid because my lower back is paining since then and now after all the internet research my knee joints seem to be paining as well. It's been 3 days since we did. Please advice

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Jodhpur
bhavna if your boy friend did not penetrate his part into vagina then you need not to worry. back pain or othrr pain is due to intense sessiin you had which is also like a heavy excercise. so dont worry.. consult for detailed education on sex sexual issues its causes n solution. also on natural ways to prevent pregnancy and things to take care of...etc
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 years old I have been diagnosed for pcos last year from past 1 year I get periods only when I take tablets prescribed by doc from past 1 month am getting pain on my right back ,stomach and right leg . And my stomach is also bloated . Is this an serious issue ? Am getting fear does it hve any link with ovarian cancer or anything? please do reply asap am really worried.

Ph.D - Ayurveda, FFAM-Post Graduate Fellowship, MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Delhi
Remove fear from your mind, nothing serious; if your weight is more then try to reduce with exercise and diet control. For irregular menses take rajahpravartani vati one in morning and one evening with ashokarishtha 15 ml with water, continue for one month and report me.

She married one year ago, didn't conceive yet but milk secretion has started. What should she do?

Homeopath, Mumbai
Dear Lybrate User, I recommend she should go for female hormone Test .you can go to any pathology lab give her blood sample and asjk for female hormone test especially Prolactin, eostrogen, FSH and LH. Sometimes high levels of Prolactin also causes milk secretion.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 40 mother of two 12 and 8 years. I have thyroid at 5.5 since from 7 months. I din get my periods since 4 months. I am bleeding since from a month I do get clots please suggest.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hi, you are suppose to take medication for thyroid. Now get ultrasound lower abdomen done and revert me with reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, Greetings! I got married 9 months past, but still not yet pregnancy for my wife. Monthly period is regularly is come.

Ayurveda, Nashik
hello, some times period come regularly but ovulation cannot happened, its very important . u both need to do some basic examination follicular study of your wife from day 10 of period. semen analysis of yours. do consult with reports.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend have pcod. Weight 70 height 163. One doctor told her that she should reduce 10 kg within a month. Is it possible to reduce 10kg within a month. If yes, how can she reduce it?

General Physician, Mumbai
Frankly it's not possible to reduce 10 kg with in a month but can reduce a little bit and keep on reducing it within eight months
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have lot of stress during pregnancy bcoz of my family issues. I am 3 month pregnant. How to get rid off from stress and tension. Kindly help. Plzz.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Ahmedabad
yoga will definitely help you. Dont overthink about anyuthing what is going to happen will happen. try to keep yourself busy in reading book, watch TV, construct something, painting, crafting, organize things, gardening. some mobile games will also help ful you can learn things from apps, play games, mindful games. learn tricks about anything. in short keep urself busy.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old, my question is during pregnancy can I sex with my partner or not, if yes how can & whose days or months please tell.

Diploma in Family Medicine, M.Sc - Psychotherapy
Sexologist, Pune
If her pregnancy is without any complications you can continue your sex life as long as both of you are comfortable and in a mood to do it. Doing acrobatics or trying different positions or using lubes or other gels or vibrators may not be a good idea right now.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

While urinating, I am feeling burning sensation in vagina. The burning stays for around 5 minutes after urinating. This has started after 2-3 days of my periods. There is no other issues like irritation or foul smell in my part. But only this burning thing is very painful. In past some days I have been traveling and using some different washrooms. During that time also I faced this problem. After that it was fine. Now again after my periods I facing this. Also I am using V-wash to clean my area. Can you please suggest me what all precautions I need to take.

PG Diploma in Clinical Research, Diploma in Acupuncture, MBBS, College Of Physicians & Surgeons
General Physician, Mumbai
Do not withhold the urge. To pass urine, Better evacuate your bladder before going out at public places. Or meetings .etc, During mensruation frequent change of pads to keep area dry. Do not clean the area by rubbing. If after all these precautions symptoms persists than have telephonic consultation. All the best, God bless you .Have 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed