Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudershan SabherwalYour feedback matters!
Please help after foreplay my gf took ipill with in hour an after few hours she had a bid white discharge an sever abdomen pain an nausea she vomited after 24 hours an now its been 3 rd day she have an white discharge again I didn't cum inside just have 2-3 time Penetration's even she is still virgin. I mean I didn't brk her. What is this white discharge after three days is she pregnant please help her last periods were on 22jan an she took ipill on 10feb with in hour of sex what are the chances.
I am 20 years old and I am 120 kg and I am pregnant how can I maintain my weight now and how can I loose my weight after pregnancy.
Hello doctor, I am 27 years age, female. I am pregnant with 10 weeks, last week I went for scan and reports say that my baby heartbeat is flicker seen. What does it mean by Flicker in the heartbeat? Is the Heart formed for the baby or any issues?
Hi, my brother one an half year back got married and he is 34 age, he is getting delay for baby. We feel there is some problem regarding their inter course. Kindly suggest.
If a women wants to conceive after 43 what kind of diet she should take n what kind of supplements she should advice for a healthy n normal child.
Hi, my question my expected periods day was 3rd feb and I missed my periods its 7days today but still no periods is their and facing headache, lower abdomen mild cramp and mild back pain when I stand for more time, dizziness, and shortness of breath, hungry all the time, motion comes after 2 to 3 days, when no motion not comes I feel bloating, little bit pain in nipples, today in the morning I taken pregnancy test of" I Can" brand but it came only one line in" c" I have taken urine test after 3hours of sleep, it came negative why, does this means m not pregnant or Level if HCG is low, or some thing else is their to worry. please help me. M also taking Thyronorm 100 mcg tablet daily from so many years back by taking this tablet can I conceive or not, and another thing is during pregnancy can any women take Thyronorm tablet or not, please help me.
Sir/Madam, My girlfriends period was started 26th August & Finished 1st October. We make intercourse on 3rd October without protection, But this month her period till now not start. Which should be start on 26th October. Her period was come regular monthly cycle before this. What Should I do? Please answer me as soon as possible. I'm very tensed. Please advise me quickly. Today is 30th October.
I am pregnant from my mistake but I want to loss my pregnancy. Please tell me how to loss it. But it is safe.
I have two miscarriage and one abortion in past. I have done my karyotype test and the report shows that I have a abnormality in my chromosome which is 46XX9QH+ My Dr. Told me that there is a chance of miscarriage remain if I got pregnant again. Is it true? May I able to get pregnant through biological way or I have to choose IVF process. Kindly help me.
Hi doctor. My cycle delayed and I am at day 35. Jus gone for beta hcg test today. Value is 57.5. Am I pregnant? later tonight I found spotting and I m restles now. What should I do now doctor? is it positive?
I have a cyst problem and due to that my period is irregular and I get a severe pain at my lower abdomen. What should I do and how to get rid of this?
I am suffering from pcod and I am taking black cumin water (decoution) daily twice it cures pcos and it may get any side effects tell me pls.
Sir, I have married since last 4 years but we do not have a child, what should i do to conceive the child?
Will you please tell me viagra 100 is used for vat purpose. My husband was using this medicine bt he did not tel me ever. Is this have side effects on conceiving baby. Bcz m facing the problem for conceiving.
Hello. I am 31 years old lady. I had two miscarriages. Now I take a test of HSG it shows tubes block. Right tube block and left tube grades appearance at end.
Present age of girl around 25 years she never mensurated even now Dr. says she have small uterus I want to know eggs are produced in the ovaries or not is there any possibility for their pregnancy or any treatment.
Doctor is month mere periods miss ho gye the toh Maine deviry 10 mg tablet le 3 days 9pills 3 days ho gye code hue abi tk periods nhi hue m unmarried and I never did anything wrong.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run.