Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudershan SabherwalYour feedback matters!
Hi. Doctor. I hv in 28 week pregnancy and I have wrongly taken 1calcium and 1iron tablet twice a day from last 15 days and now from last 5 days my lower portion of belly having lots of pain and feeling heavy .pls advice me what precaution should I take and will it affect to my baby. I am in so much stress and this is my first issue. I'm 24 year old and having 60 kg weight. Pls answer me fast.
I'm patient of initial breast cancer for last three years , mastectomy done, overies removed but no chemotherapy is taken. Can I go for test tube baby?
Agar din me 2 ya 3 bar sex karta hu to kya hoga agar koi masturbate h to medical me koi problems to nhi hoga.Please tell.
I have a problem PCOD and doctor has prescribed me medicine hormone-F before that I was taking another medicines and the periods where regular but this time I had unprotected sex and my periods have not came yet what would be the reason?
HRT (otherwise called Hormone Replacement Therapy, menopausal hormone treatment, and estrogen substitution treatment) utilizes female hormones - estrogen and progesterone - to treat basic side effects of menopause and ageing. Specialists can prescribe it during or after menopause.
After your periods stop, your hormone levels falls, bringing on uncomfortable symptoms like hot flashes and vaginal dryness, and now and again conditions like osteoporosis. HRT replaces hormones in your body when it does not make them anymore. It is the best treatment for menopausal side effects. If you begin HRT when you are still having periods, or have recently completed periods, you will regularly be encouraged to utilize a 'repeating joined HRT' readiness.
The treatment is as follows:
- You take estrogen consistently yet progestogen is included for fourteen days of every twenty-eight-day treatment cycle.
- This causes consistent bleeding at regular intervals, like a light period. (They are not dangerous periods, as HRT does not bring about ovulation or reestablish ripeness.)
- The progestogen causes the covering of your womb (uterus) to develop.
- This is then shed as withdrawal bleeding starts like clockwork when the progestogen is stopped.
- Monthly patterned HRT is typically recommended for women who have menopausal symptoms however are as yet having general periods.
You may change to a ceaseless consolidated HRT if:
- You have been taking patterned consolidated HRT for no less than one year; or
- It has been no less than one year since your last menstrual period.
Some of the risks of taking Hormone Replacement Therapy are as follows:
As of late, a few reviews demonstrated that women ‘going out on a limb’ and getting HRT have a higher danger of breast cancer, coronary illness, stroke, and blood clots. The review found that women who took the mix treatment had an expanded danger of coronary illness. The general dangers of long-term use exceeded the advantages according to the review.
However, from that time point onward, a modest bunch of studies in view of WHI (Women's Health Initiative) have concentrated on the sort of treatment, the way it is taken, and when treatment began. Those components can create diverse outcomes. One late review by the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center uncovers that antidepressants offer advantage like low-dosage estrogen without the dangers.
HRT has certain symptoms. Call your specialist in case that you have any of these:
There are certain types of people for whom this surgery is not recommended. These are people who have the following:
Hello doctor, I have a doubt that if i-pill is taken in morning & had unprotected sex in night of the same day will it work or not because it should be taken after intercourse right please solve this for me.
After 4 years of marriage I got conceived and within 2 months doctor did dnc as there is no heart beat for baby now 5 months has gone and still I am not getting conceived no sugar for me doctor is suggesting me to do IUI double times. Before getting conceived I did 3 times IUI which resulted in failure. Doctor is saying that before you did IUI you dint get pregnant. Now after abortion there is chances of getting conceiving. I am taking ovashield ecosprin -75 mg folic acid and metformin 500 mg for two times as there was pcod before but now no pcod now. And also labetalol tablet for bp since I am having slight bp. My age is 34. I did tube test before getting conceiving and that time everything was clear. please advice can I do IUI for double times. Already 3 times failure that too before getting pregnant. Now 5 months has completed post abortion or should I have to do tube test again please advice.
Pregnancy ke baad se jab bhi mai ghar ka kaam karne lagti hoon tabhi bhut thaq jaati hoon and also meri saans phool jaati hai Kuch ilaj hai to bataye ki mai kaise fit rahoon and lazy feel na karoon.
Could you ever imagine your life without spices, spices not only to spice up your cuisine but your heath as well? Starting right from providing the essential tinge to the various foods you cook to enhancing ones appearance, the contribution of spices is immense in an Indian household. Endowed with medicinal properties, they also remedy various afflictions, devoid of many side effects.
Here is a list of spices and herbs which play a pivotal role in maintain your health:
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon, a widely used spice, constitutes of a compound called ‘cinnamaldehyde’. This composition stimulates natural production of insulin and works therapeutically on your blood sugar and cholesterol count. Besides, being a potent antioxidant, it helps alleviate inflammation too.
- Sage: Sage, a derivative of the Latin word ‘Salvere’, which means “to save”, this herb does miracles in strengthening your memory and brain power, especially for people diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- Peppermint: With a long list of benefits in aromatherapy (use of natural oils for improving health) and folk medicine, a massage with peppermint oil helps to soothe muscle cramps caused by irritable movement of bowels and lowers abdominal bloating resulting from troubled digestion. Furthermore, peppermint reduces nausea that is so commonly experienced after a C-section surgery.
- Turmeric: The spice rendering a yellow tint to your curry contains an ingredient called ‘curcumin’. Curcumin, being a powerful antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent, is used to treat numerous chronic diseases such as arthritis or cancer.
- Holy Basil: Considered a sacred herb in India, Holy Basil improves the functioning of the immune system. Additionally, it cures anxiety and depression and normalizes the blood sugar levels.
- Ginger: Ginger mixed with cinnamon and sesame oil relieves stiffness and pain in the body caused by osteoarthritis (a degenerative joint disease). It’s effects are similar to those of aspirin; in the way that it heals inflammation and remedies nausea.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek regulates the functioning of the insulin hormone and helps normalize blood sugar levels, if consumed daily. It is said to boost libido as well, although studies are yet to validate this fact.
- Garlic: If you fall sick quite often, garlic might just be the right ingredient to incorporate in your diet, owing to its properties that help combat common cold. It is effective in lowering high cholesterol and blood pressure too.
Dear Doctor, Every month i get my periods in time frame of 25 to 30 days and this time and this month I have not got my periods and I am living single from past 9 years without any physical interaction so there is no chances of me to get pregnant ans so please let me know what would be reason for such and what steps to follow to get regular periods on time.
Hello docter I am 23 year old and got married on 6 dec 2014 from some day I feel like vomiting when I go for eat something and also pain on my left side of stomach my last period date is 20 march. What is the reason behind it? please tell me fast.
I am 40 year women when I have menopause I will get severe stomach pain and heavy bleeding from 1 year after doing scanning I found that I have Grade I fatty liver, Mild cystitis, Bilateral Renal calculus, TSH 7.83,uterus measured 10. 8x4.1x5. 7 so please help me what to do first thank you Dr.
Hi doctor I am trying for pregnancy since 1 and year but my bad luck I have not conceived yet. Recently I have done my blood test my fertility profile details : luteinizing hormone 8.68 miu/ml Follicle stimulating : 7.45 Prolactin chemiluminescence : 41.30 ng/ml Thyroid stimulating 4.15 mciu/ml. Doctor has told tat I have some fertility problem can you pls tell me I can be pregnant I am very afraid about it and also should I take thyroid tablets. Please answer me.
Hi I am 29 years and got facial hair after my pcod. Now I have reduced my 11 kg weight n of 56 kg with 5'3" height and also internally fine. So want to know that how can I get rid of these facial hairs without laser and any other electric treatment.
3 Handy tips to eliminate stress from your sex life
Stress plays a significant role in creating rifts in relationships as it mostly forbids partners from meeting each other’s physical and emotional needs. This reduces intimacy in a relationship and results in an unhappy sex life. In the modern world of continuous work pressure and fast paced lifestyle, stress generally takes away all the energy required to enjoy a fulfilling sex life. Here are some tips, which will prove to be very effective in keeping stress away from your sex life.
1. Don’t make it seem necessary to have sex even if your partner is tired
If you find that stress due to problems at workplace or financial issues is affecting your partner considerably, then respect his/her decision of saying no to sex. Don’t pressurise your partner to get intimate just because you want it. Your patience and understanding nature will increase your partner’s admiration towards you, in turn leading to a more passionate and happier sex life.
2. Try to stay away from performance anxiety
Don’t let performance anxiety take a toll on your sex life. Studies show that being conscious about their performance in bed leads men to lose their erection, which takes all the pleasure away from intimate moments. Instead of being stressed about your sexual performance, focus on your partner’s needs and attend to them for a more pleasurable sex life.
3. Focus on getting rid of other stressful issues from your life
Common tensions of your daily life and everyday issues like the normal household chores, and your duties and responsibilities towards your family often leave you too exhausted to spend time with your partner. Moreover, getting preoccupied with social commitments also minimises the time available for just the two of you.
To prevent these stressful situations from affecting your sex life, try to focus on removing them. For this, you can ask for help from other family members to carry out household chores or diminish your time at social gatherings to be available for each other exclusively. Spending more time in each other’s company will not only brighten your day, but will also give you an enhanced and more intimate relationship.