Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sudeep SudanYour feedback matters!
Since 2007 once a year I get epileptic convulsion with tongue byte at early morning hours. Neorologist advised twice a day levipil 500 mg. Now for 2014 it didnot occur, normally it get during rainy season. Secondly I have hyper tension with pulse rate 90 some time for which I am taking prolomet xl 25 mg and it is in control. I am realising for last 2 years heavy weight of body upto 97. How to reduce weight. I normally eat home food full meal twice a day with light breakfast with milk and honey. I developed osteo artharitis for which taken medicine alopathy. Homeopathy as well as ayurveda. Got some relief through ayurveda tabs such as romawin, mahayograj guggul and mayoset oil with hot hot water fermentation twice a day. I still feel my bones and muscle became weak while walking and climbing and cannot walk fast or climb or step down staircase at usual way. Pl suggest proper remedies. Consulted well; know neoroligist, physicians, dean of ayurveda hospital, I don't get time to work out physeo therapy exericise during normal fitness time due to office routine work from morning 9 a. M. To evening 8 p. M. (i. E. Start from home to reach back at home)
I'm 30 years old female suffering from backache last 3 years doctor told due to deficiency of vitamin I'm also complete vitamin D injunction course n again same problem happen. Suggest me what to do?
I am 19 years Old. I want to remove pimples and dark spots on my face for last 4 months. please tell me how can I remove.
Cranberries are the most useful fruit for you, if you suffer from repeated UTIs, stomach ulcers and GI distress, have a problem with your heart or liver, have been diagnosed with cancer, have gum disease or bad skin. The list can go on and on to prove cranberries are indeed nature’s wonder fruits.
Let’s see what these berries contain. A cup of cranberries contains the following:
- Calories - 46
- Manganese - 18 %
- Vitamin C - 18 %
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Glycemic index – Low
Cranberries have thousands of benefits for our health. It’s not just we who are saying this, but it is a scientific fact.
What makes cranberries so awesome?
- Fights UTI: Cranberries are strongly acidic and they contain a chemical compound that gives them their bacteria fighting punch. This compound is called proanthocyanidins (PACs). It helps prevent UTIs as the special structure of PACs acts as a barrier to bacteria, which latch on the walls of your urinary bladder, causing UTIs.
- Prevents stomach cancer: The PAC prevents bacteria, which cause stomach cancer called helicobacter pylori to latch on to the walls of your stomach and large intestine.
- Protects your heart: Cranberries contain Anthocyanin. This phytonutrient gives cranberries their amazing red colour and is linked to their unique antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which protect your cardio-vascular system and liver. To reap the complete benefits of all five cranberry phytonutrients, it’s best to consume the whole berry rather than have it in the form of an extract or juice.
- Contains anti-cancer properties: Cranberries possess solid cancer-preventive benefits. They can prevent cancers of the breast, colon, lung, and prostate. None of the cancer-related benefits of cranberries should be surprising, since cranberry is loaded with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients like anthocyanins which provide antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer properties. Antioxidants are essential for improving health by helping combat the free radicals that can damage cellular structures as well as DNA, thereby preventing cancers.
- Oral health: Apart from boosting immunity, making our skin lush and youthful, cranberries can also prevent periodontal disease.
- Good for diabetic: Since, cranberries are a low GI fruit, diabetics can have them too and benefit from their health benefits.
- Good for your heart: The fruit has also been proven to lower LDL and raise HDL or good cholesterol, as well as help in recovery from stroke.
- Promotes weight loss: The fruit is loaded with fibre, which keeps you full for a longer time and aids in weight loss. Because of high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory content, cranberries help improve memory.
This food is no less than a superfood, sent straight from heaven for our well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am 19 year old female suffering from vaginal infection and missed two consecutive periods. Also the vaginal discharge is green in colour and clots are present .what does this mean please advice me doctor.
I am suffering from bone pain in my lower limbs and no biochemical report favour for any cause. And X ray r normal. What should I do?
I am 35 years old male and having hair fall problems since the age of 27. I've tried many Hair Oil Products and Hair Fall Shampoo but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am m 24 year unmarried 2 days back I got a 2mm wide abcess yellow colour near d clitoris it is tender and painful. No urinary symptoms then pus came out if it now like an ulcer. No fever or any other problem please help
Learn how to avoid big triggers and overcome cigarettes cravings for now...