Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sudeep JainYour feedback matters!
Usha Gupta is suffering from severe knee pain please tell me about this please give me the full detail and treatment.
I am playing athletics sprint, since last october I had rupture vaccine quadriceps femoris then I went to bones doctor so he told me I should rest about 3 months and take Anti - inflammatory drugs so after that I went to him and I still doubt the pain so he told me that I should do Physiotherapist like ultrasound and Electrotherapy I did about 6 Sessions but still doubt the pain so he gave me Cortisone injections topical twice and did not do any anything so I went to Physiotherapist doctor and told him about all that so he gave me shockwave therapy and now I had tow Sessions but can not feel better so please doctors I want to get better and do not know what should I do?
I am a 23 years old boy I do have pain in my shoulders from 4 - 5 years and not getting well please what will I do?
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
My MRI report is Grade 2 medical signal (intrasubtance meniscus tear) in posterior horn of medial meniscus in right knee. So what treatment for it.
Hello doc,i am 26 years old. My right foot was hit by a leather ball while playing cricket 6 days ago just above the arch below the ankle. It was swollen a little bit that time with dark red color spot. I sprayed with volini and put a crepe band over it, I was not able to walk at all for 2 days. But swelling vanished in two days. Still I am limping to walk. Pain is still there! Havnt got it checked from a doctor! What should I do? There is no swelling, no marks but still have internal pain.
I have slip disc 4 months before. Even now I have dull pain in the back but I am doing all my routine work. Is there any medication to get complete cured.
Sir my father have problem in his knees is in old age. And from past 6 months he is suffering from jaundice pain. Can you tell me any reliable solution for this.
I am 62 years male. Last few months I am suffering from grade I osteoarthritis on the both knees. Having medication with jointace c2 tablets/ rosiflex capsules and d-360 caps and cipcal tabs. Despite of above I am still suffering from pain. Advice me.
I'm 26 year My problems spondylosis pain in spine cord , back waist last 3 year and also neck cervical . Pls heal my problems. With best effective medicine bcoz my marriage after 5 month.
I am feeling dizziness and light headed from last 1 month, balancing problem feels like things are moving around me, mostly it happen whenever I enter washroom. What should I do? Should I go for MRI & CT scan.
My wife has been suffering from joint pain particularly left shoulder pain from one month. As per doctor suggestion X-RAY has been taken of left shoulder AP/LAT. As per report four note is written as below: 1. Osteophytes formation with irregular cortical margins seen involving acromion process of scapula. 2.Remaining visualised bones are normal in cortical outline and density. 3.Joint spaces are normal. 4.Soft tissues are normal. No peri-articular seen. Please suggest what does it mean.
Hello doctors. I am nine week pregnant. L feel my eyes often pains sometimes along with headache. I am suffering from severe backache as well. Please let me know if I am lacking vitamins. Do I need to take any extra intakes of medicines. My food cravings are not allowing me to eat anything except fruits n curd. Lemme know what can I do to help me an my unborn baby's growth & health.
Pain around left dimple at the back,buttock,hip edge,front and back of left thigh and right knee and foot.Took two steroid shots at my si joint and l4 l5 s1 nerve root block.It helped me 30-40%.Can it be because of fibromyalgia. RA, ANA,ANTI CCP,HLAB 27 all negative, bone scan normal,l4 l5 mild disc bulge
Spondylitis includes swelling of the vertebra. It happens because of wear and tear of the ligament and bones found in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. While it is to a great extent because of age, it can be brought on by other reasons too. Side effects incorporate pain and stiffness starting from the neck to the lower back. The spine's bones (vertebrae) get fused, bringing about an unbending spine. These changes might be mellow or extreme, and may prompt a stooped-over posture. Some of the non-surgical methods to treat spondylitis are as follows-
- Exercise based recovery/physiotherapy: Your specialist may send you to a physiotherapist for treatment. Non-intrusive treatment helps you extend your neck and shoulder muscles. This makes them more grounded and at last, relieves pain. You may neck traction, which includes using weights to build the space between the cervical joints and decreasing pressure on the cervical disc and nerve roots.
- Medications: Your specialist may prescribe you certain medicines if over-the-counter medications do not work. These include:
- Muscle relaxants, for example, cyclobenzaprine, to treat muscle fits
- Opiates, for example, hydrocodone, for pain relief
- Epileptic medications, for example, gabapentin, to ease pain created by nerve damage
- Steroid infusions, for example, prednisone, to decrease tissue irritation and diminish pain
- Home treatment: In case your condition is less severe, you can attempt a couple of things at home to treat it:
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, for example, acetaminophen or a calming medication, for example, Advil or Aleve.
- Use a warming cushion or an ice pack on your neck to give pain alleviation to sore muscles.
- Exercise routinely to help you recover quickly.
- Wear a delicate neck prop or neckline to get transitory help. In any case, you shouldn't wear a neck brace for temporary pain relief.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a highly effective treatment used to mitigate back and neck pain. Little needles, about the extent of a human hair, are embedded into particular points on the back. Every needle might be whirled electrically or warmed to improve the impact of the treatment. Acupuncture works by prompting the body to deliver chemicals that decrease pain.
- Bed Rest: Severe instances of spondylitis may require bed rest for close to 1-3 days. Long-term bed rest is avoided as it puts the patient at danger for profound vein thrombosis (DVT, blood clots in the legs).
- Support/brace use: Temporary bracing (1 week) may help get rid of the symptoms, however, long-term use is not encouraged. Supports worn for a long time weaken the spinal muscles and can increase pain if not continually worn. Exercise based recovery is more beneficial as it reinforces the muscles.
- Lifestyle: Losing weight and eating nutritious food with consistent workouts can help. Quitting smoking is essential healthy habits to help the spine function properly at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.