Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I have pain in my chest from last four days. Is there any requirement of xray and which medicine is to be taken.
I am 55 years old women and I am a cardiac patient, now from last 7-8 month I am suffering from regular cold and cough, and 8 month ego when I checked my Esnophils it range was 30 and after three month it range was 11so please let me know what is the reason and how could I take preventive action for that.
I am 33 years old man, my Cholesterol was 211 and triglyceride was 278 one month ago. I have controlled oily things even change oil and start jogging in the morning, after one month my s. Cholesterol is 190 and my triglyceride is 297. When I see s. Cholesterol it is going good as per my changed life style but when I see my triglyceride I am shocked. Now what should I control other then fatty and oily things for control my triglyceride?
Mudras practice will improve and enhance our physical and mental strength. Mudras are easy to perform at anytime, although sitting in the lotus position and focusing on the healing can be an advantage. Mudras mentioned below are very much effective to get releief from High Blood Pressure. Practice each mudras minimum 10-15 minutes to improve our healing process in efficient manner.
1.Take one glass warm water. Add two tsp of lemon juice and two tsp honey mix it well and drink daily on an empty stomach in morning.
2.Take two tsp of cumin seed powder, mix it with one tsp of honey and ginger juice and make it a paste and eat twice a day.
3.Take basil juice and honey in equal amounts and have it daily in morning on an empty stomach. 4. Take two tsp fenugreek seeds and boil it in water for about 2-3 minutes and make it a paste and eat the paste twice a day morning and evening.
5. Eat raw onion small one or two pieces, or mix one tsp onion juice with one tsp of honey and take it twice a day morning and evening.
6. Daily add garlic and small onion in your diet. Never skip morning breakfast.
7. Eat one or two bananas daily.
8. Drink one glass coconut water or one glass orange juice, or Amla juice or Blueberry juice daily one time.
9. Reduce sodium (salt) in your food and take more fruits and vegetables.
10. Drink 3 liters of water daily and avoid constipation.
11. Avoid alcohol, tobacco, fried junk food and limit the amount of coffee you drink.
12. Take one cup water add ½ tsp ginger powder, 1 tsp cardamom powder and cinnamon powder each and boil it for 5 minutes and add 1 tsp lemon juice and add 2-3 tsp honey mix it well and drink daily morning and evening.
13.Take one glass warm water add 2 tsp Apple Cider vinegar and one tsp honey mix it well and drink daily in morning on empty stomach.
I am suffering from hypertension. I feel burning sensation on the top of my head. What's the reason behind this. And what should I do for this ?
Is there any herbal / ayurvedic product, which reduces 'cholesterol' deposits in the heart arteries, which could be taken regularly as" precautionary-measure. Please Advise.
I am a 41 years old male. my total cholesterol and triglycerides level is border line. What should I do?
Hi. I am 26 year old male. And since 5-6 days I am having a vibration like effect in my upper left chest area. It occurs on random timings and lasts for sometime or even couple of hours. First I thought this is due to acidity but isn't. I also have minor cough. Current heart rate - 76-80 BPM I want to know due to what this is occurring and the solution to this. I am quite worried about it.
hello sir I have cholesterol about 350 now what can I do sir i'm so much worried please help me sir. also I have leg pain sir.
I an suffering from hypertension from last one month. Also I have stress on my mind. What I have to do.
Hi Doctors! Sir/Madam After Every Meal I Take, I Feel Burning Sensation On My Chest! Sometimes On Right Side Of The Chest Or Left Is It GERD Or Gastritis? And How To Prevent This?
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure can trigger as well as worsen complications related to diabetes. Most people suffering from diabetes tend to develop hypertension later in their lives. Diabetes tends to increase one’s blood pressure, making him/her even more vulnerable to other heart diseases and cardio-vascular disorders. Diabetes often leads to a condition known as atherosclerosis, which is the hardening of the arteries. A combination of diabetes and hypertension drastically increases the risk of suffering from a heart disease. The risks of kidney diseases and retinopathy (damage to the tiny blood vessels present in the retina) also go up, resulting in blindness. With age, chronic hypertension can also result in numerous cognitive disorders such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease (degenerative mental disorder).
How to prevent Diabetes and Hypertension?
1. Walking for about 40 minutes each day or engaging in any type of aerobic exercise can better one’s heart health. Chalk out an exercise plan upon consulting the doctor
2. Limit drinking and abstain from smoking
3. Go for regular kidney check-ups
4. Eat food rich in fiber such as vegetables, fruits, breads or whole grain cereals
5. Examine blood pressure as well as blood sugar levels regularly at home
6. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation or yoga to cut down on stress level; as stress is one of the major contributors to diabetes and the subsequent hypertension
7. Shed off your extra pounds as blood pressure escalates with weight