Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Suchinder KaurYour feedback matters!
How does chest pain occurs during 13-19 years stage, in my region there are many people between these age are face these problem, I'm MBBS 1st year student sir, so many frds some that" how chest pain occur" I think it is angina pectoralis. Sir please tell why ot occurs and precaution to escape that painful onfpamation of chest.
Hi my mom is 45 years old she suffering from severe legs pain she consulted doc reports were normal but still it pains specially during night times. She has low and high BP problem. How can you help.
I am 46 year old & diabetic from few months I heard my heart beat self is it called palpitation. How I cure from this.
Sir I have scabies on chest what can I do it pain a lot and increasing day by day advise me its treatment and precautions.
My legs veins are getting hard with pain. I have been suffering from this problem for the last one month. I have gone through some info on internet that this may lead to heart problems is it true?
I am 25 years old. I have problem on my chest. Sometimes its paining on middle of chest. Please suggest me.
I am 27 years male. From last six month I am experiencing slight chest pain suddenly It comes and goes. It mainly come on the right side or on center of the chest. Kindly suggest what might be the reason.
My father has 3 heart blockages. Doctors are suggesting bypass surgery, but we want to treat it with ayurvedic and homeopathic medicines without surgery. Is this possible.
Most people associate fibre to be good for the digestive system. It helps to add roughage and therefore helps in avoiding constipation. When we dig deeper, the fibre seems to do good not just to the stomach but to the heart as well. Those who are prone to develop heart disease should make an attempt to include more fibre in their diet and reap the rich benefits it offers.
There are two classifications of fibres
Dietary are found in diet products and functional being added fibre through various food supplements. Soluble and insoluble fibre, based on their solubility in water. Most foods contain some amounts of both. The insoluble one has more digestive benefits, as it adds to the roughage. Both types have cardiac benefits.
Read on to know some of the cardiac benefits of fibres.
- Reduces cholesterol: There is good cholesterol which is essential for the body, and there is bad cholesterol causes heart disease. What fibres do is reduce the amount of bad and overall cholesterol in circulation. The fibre binds to the cholesterol and removes it from the body, which otherwise would get into circulation and lead to plaque formation and heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure: Because the cholesterol does not circulate in the blood stream, the blood is not as viscous and therefore the vessels exert much less pressure to allow for free flow. A diet change to whole grains can show a marked difference in people with hypertension.
- Weight management: Eating fibre means more bulk and fewer calories so that a person feels full after eating smaller amounts. This is a great way to lose weight and bring preexisting heart disease under control.
- Stroke prevention: The circulating cholesterol usually gets sluggish and settles down along the walls of the blood vessels. This attracts more cholesterol, which eventually forms what is knowns as plaque. When this plaque attains a considerable size, it gets dislodged, circulates in the blood stream, and can reach any of the vital organs. When it reaches the heart or brain, it can lead to heart attack or stroke. By removing the cholesterol which leads to all these complications, fibre reduces the incidence of stroke and heart attacks.
- Management of diabetes: Blood pressure, increased weight, and heart disease all are predisposing factors and have common contributing factors as does diabetes. Controlling all these helps in prolonging the onset of diabetes and reducing its severity too.
High-fiber diet mainly reduces cholesterol which helps in multiple ways to maintain not just a healthy body but also improves the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
My fasting blood sugar is 115 and blood pressure is high 140 and low is 90. Kindly tell me blood sugar and blood pressure are Normal or abnormal for my health. If abnormal what to do so for get normal.
I'm worried because several relatives in my family have had heart attacks. How can I tell if I'm at risk for heart disease? I haven't been sleeping well. Is that a cause for concern? I'm urinating more than usual. Should I be concerned? Tell me the answer.
Bp goes up when. I am working or play sports. If play for 20 mins It go up about 185/95. Heart rate 110. But after a minute it goes down to about. 145/80. Is that normal.
I am an smoker I have cough problem. I have problem of gases indigestion. because of gases I feel chest pain please guide me.
Sir my question is that sometime I gets a pinching pain in my chest and that time I am unable to breath properly but it only last for a minute and vanish and again come another time.
My mom have heart problem, sugar and bp every thing is in control then also she is not feeling comfortable with his health problems.
I am suffering from a severe head ache due to which my blood pressure raises I have consulted to many doctors but the result was nothing I am sick of this please suggest me whom to consult.
I have some acidity in my heart side it feels like something is burning inside whenever I eat spicy foods. Please advise.
I get angry very quickly. After a while I use to realise that I am wrong. But I don't know why I gets angry so frequently. If something hurts me I can't take initiative to ask that person why he or she did to me I always look for moments that person should come and ask me n even explain me why he did to me. Till then it remains in my mind I am good girl with nice heart but some deeds of my changes my nature from good to angry girwh.
If you have high cholesterol (a total cholesterol level of 240 milligrams per deciliter of blood or above), taking steps to lower it can greatly reduce your chances of having a heart attack. For every 10% drop in your cholesterol level, your heart attack risk falls by 20% to 30%.
Choose healthy fats. Avoid saturated fats, which increase unhealthy LDL levels and steer clear of trans fats, which both raise LDL and lower protective HDL. Instead, substitute healthier unsaturated fats found in fish, nuts, and vegetable oils.
Go with whole grains. Whole–grain breads, pastas, and cereals help prevent a blood sugar roller coaster and make you feel full longer. Many of these foods contain fiber, which can help lower LDL levels.
Make other healthy choices. Eat more fruits and vegetables. Ideally, substitute these for processed foods and sweets. Choose fat–free milk instead of whole milk. Opt for low–fat yogurt and pick brands that are not loaded with sugar.