Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Suchinder KaurYour feedback matters!
He has been smoking from an year and smokes around 3-5 cigarette's a day Sometimes his right side of the chest starts pumping for some reason Is it because of smoking or some other reason? Sometimes he even has a very very mild pain in his heart.
How to control high blood pressure and blood sugar in case of fat body? tell some simple home based methods.
I am 22 years old man. I was in a relation with a grl who deceived me jus 2 months ago. Now I am experiencing short term heart pain. I want to know cause of it? What should I do?
Tmt test conclusion Tmt positive for inducible ischaemia 2mm up slopping st depression v4-v6 persisted for 2 minutes into recovery no chest pain, dyspneoa, arrhythmia normal hr, bp response 2d Echo cardiographar, no rwma with good Iv function, no la& iv thrombus, no pericardial effusion to angiogram is needed?
The best opportunity to prevent heart disease is to focus on children and adolescents and start the preventive process early. More than a third of children and adolescents are overweight or obese.
The first signs that men are at higher risk of heart disease than women appear during the adolescent years despite the fact that boys lose fat and gain muscle in adolescence, while girls add body fat.
Between the ages of 11 and 19, levels of triglycerides, a type of blood fat associated with cardiovascular disease, increases in the boys and drops in the girls. Levels of hdl cholesterol, the" good" kind that helps keep arteries clear, go down in boys but rise in girls. Blood pressure increases in both, but significantly more in boys. Insulin resistance, a marker of cardiovascular risk, which is lower in boys at age 11, rises until the age of 19 years.
Any protection that the young women have for cardiovascular protection can be wiped out by obesity and hence obesity in girls should be handled on priority.
I need to protect the my heart and brain from stroke. What have to do? Can you suggest medicine for that? Medication after starting is nonsense according to me. So please suggest. No sugar no pressure no cholesterol.
Dear sir, I'm not speak English properly I'm asking you hindi , 13 July subah 10 baje ko heart attack aya jiske bad hum unhe najdiki hospital research center m admit karya jaha ki doctor ne bola ki inhe heart attack aya h inhe icu m admit karna hoga doctor ne bola ki treatment se sahi ho jayega , jab 14 July subah 10 baje patient se mila milkul aram tha maine bat v ki to bole m achchha hu , phir 1 baje 2nd attack a gaya jiske bad unhe ventilator m rakha gaya jiske bad unhe 4 baje hos a gaya doctor se mile to bole ki inka angioplasty karna padega wo v operation k samya ye agar jinda rh jayenge to theek h to phir ye theek ho jayega , rat 10 baje inhe operation room m le gaye jiske bad rat 12 baje wapas icu m la rhe the , doctor ne patient se bole kaka ye log Kon h patient jabab diya ki ye mere 3 bete h aur 1 mere bhatije h itna sunne ke bat doctor khush ho gaye bole yar log operation ke bad 24 hours behosh rahate h lekin ye bol rahe h , doctor ne bole ki ye ab sahi ho jayege , 15 July ko 10 baje sabhi log unse bat ki to sabhi se bat kiye , lekin 5 baje 3 attack a gaya jiske bad unhe hos nhi aya aur Hume unhe khi achchhe hospital me le Jane k mauka nhi mila jisse unka heart transplant ya by pass surgery ho sake , rat 12 baje death ho gaya , Kya reason tha ki bar bar heart attack a rha tha. Please bataye
Hi, my husband recently have cholesterol problem. LDH is 140 and HDL 52. Wat precautions nd diet should he take.
Hi there, Looking for help and advice: Background: * My father is 66 years old, and has had umbilical hernia by birth * Further, he had a by-pass heart surgery when he was 56 years old * I had planned to get his surgery done this week, but at the last moment (through pre-surgery tests) we found that that he has gallbladder stone too * Now, the doctor says that the case is more complicated than what it was earlier I am looking for answers to these questions: * Given the profile of my father, do you think that the case is very complex and that I should consult couple of other doctors before deciding the right course of action? * Is there a fatal risk you see? * What all things should be considered before going for surgery? Thanks in advance.
I am 45 years old male and I have high triglycerides 240 in my blood leading to High blood pressure sometimes pl advice some medicine to reduce triglycerides Other Lipids. Hb sugar LFt and Rft test are ok.
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.