Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bhajanpura Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subodh
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SubodhYour feedback matters!
Hi My one relative is facing severe pain Dr. Examined and wrote some notation which I am giving here ---->> pain over lower back with radiation in both ll intermittent from two years cns power 5/5, bilateral ankle jerks absent, right l 5, s1 dermatomal hyposthesia, slr-r -60degree l-45 degree doctor adviced me for mri ls spine. Mri report is also available please suggest me.
I am 59 years old I have got a severe pain in left shoulder due to long flight journey. please tell me what shall I apply on it?
My age is 22 and 3 weeks earlier I had an accident but till now I have pain in my hands particularly in the palm bones and wrist and in the elbows. I consult a doc. When I went for dressing and he says there is no need of x-ray. But now it's almost a month but I still have lot of pain in my hands, even a little bit of pressure on the palms, wrists and elbows hurt a lot. What should I do to get rid of pain?
I'm suffering from ankylosing spondylitis for last 4 years. Suggest me best Ayurveda clinic for pancha karma massage in India. Waiting for your response.
I have been suffering from back pain, mainly in my lower back bone and I have used different pain relief gels such as move, volini etc, but still I don't have any relief. Please guide me further to cure this pain.
Since 2 years I have been a patient of ocd (obsessive cumulative disorder). And taking fluoxin cr100. But when I stop this medicine it comes back. How to stop this permanently and live happily without over thinking. Wht should I do please suggest. Overthinking is ruining me in many stages of life.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"