Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh Mittal ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am very weak .pls consult me what I do. I have only 40 weight .I wana increase my weight.Please tell.
Sugar is the trigger to most of the diseases an adult faces in present times. Sugar is not only harmful for adults, but can pose severe threats to the health of a child as well, if not administered in monitored proportions. But again, sugar is indispensable when it comes to sweetening your drinks and desserts. In order to prevent yourself from the health hazards of sugar, you should know more about its scope and effects.
- Sugar can lead to a fatty liver: Fatty liver is a troubling issue faced by many across the globe. It is wrong to think only alcoholics are subjected to this health condition. People who exercise little and consume huge amounts of fructose are also exposed to the threat of this disease. When a person doesn't do enough to burn up the existing amount of glycogen in his or her liver and take in fructose repeatedly, the liver turns that fructose into fat, impairing one's liver capabilities to a great extent.
- Sugar may make you resistant to Leptin: Leptin is a hormone released by your fat cells. The hormone is particularly necessary as it sends signals to your brain telling it you are full and won't be requiring any more food. Fat people have more number of fat cells and thus additional Leptin too. The Leptin becomes inactive due to the effects of heightened blood triglycerides and insulin, both of which counter its functioning.
- It is addictive and there lies the key to temptation: Sugar is enormously addictive. If you like sweetened products, you will find it hard to resist your cravings for cakes, cookies or chocolates. Sugar accelerates dopamine secretion; this hormone makes a person feel good. Dopamine is the hormone released on the consumption of drugs such as cocaine.
- Calories in sugar are not balanced out with any mineral or vitamin: Because of its lack of nutrient value, sugar is said to have empty calories. Food items rich in sugar tend to make a person lethargic and slackened while depriving them of essential minerals and vitamins. It is therefore, best to not allow children to have pastries, chocolates or puddings in excess.
- Sugar leads to extensive tooth decay: Sugar can accumulate on your teeth if you are having too many sweetened food items. This causes your teeth enamel to wear away, making it more prone to cavities and dental caries.
Testosterone is an important hormone for men and is responsible for male reproductive health. It reaches a peak during the years of puberty and helps in the development of primary and secondary sexual characters. In boys, it helps to build muscles, deepens voice and boosts the size of penis and testes. Without testosterone, there would be no beards, mustaches or chest hair since it regulates hair in these places. Sperm production falls under testosterone's control too. It plays an important role during later years as well, by maintaining mood, libido, muscle mass, energy, bone density and emotional & physical health. Therefore, it is not surprising that low testosterone can cause a variety of problems in men. Testosterone decline with age is normal. Beginning at about 40 years of age testosterone declines at a rate of 1 -1.5% per year. But, past 50, the decline will be sharper. Apart from this, the Testosterone levels may be lowered at any age by several health conditions, often noticeable by certain symptoms. How to know if you have lowered levels of testosterone? Here are some symptoms that will help you suspect if you may have lower testosterone levels:
- Drop in Energy: Fatigue is one of the common effects of low testosterone. If this happens with you regularly, if you are tired all the time despite good sleep, nutritious food, and no other known medical conditions, consider getting yourself checked for testosterone levels. 2. Change in Sex Life: A sudden drop in your sex drive, sometimes accompanied by problems in erection (erectile dysfunction) is another common symptom of low testosterone. But you should get yourself tested to rule out other conditions, such as heart disease or diabetes, especially if you are over 35 years of age.
- Fuzzy Thinking: Do you sometimes think that your thoughts are a blur? This can be a result of low testosterone. It can make you feel stressed, sad and even depressed, resulting in concentration problems. Low testosterone can also impact your memory.
- Mood Change: Testosterone directly impacts your mood, even leading to extreme sadness or psychological depression. If nothing seems to make you happy, if you are not what you used to be, then visit a doctor.
- Muscle Change: Muscle mass and strength reduces over the years. As testosterone helps build muscle, low levels may be the cause if you witness a sudden drop in muscle mass.
- More Body Fat: If you have been enjoying healthy weight most of your life, but suddenly started gaining weight, it might point towards low testosterone in the body. Also, if you are unable to lose weight even on a healthy diet, consider consulting a doctor.
Many of these signs mirror other health conditions as well. So, one should not jump to conclusions on experiencing these symptoms. If you experience two or more of them, meet a doctor in person and get a medical evaluation. At least, start with an online consultation if you want everything to be private and discreet, and later move on to direct consultation.
I am 21 years old male and have backache for last few weeks. I have used pain relief spray for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now, please reply me for my pain relief. I hope you sent me your best treatment.
I am 50 years old retired person. I would like to know about idle weight and blood pressure in this age. My height 5 feet 7 inches.
Hi I am feeling numbness in my penis, looks like just a piece of rubber. It doesn't erect it used to be. Let me know what's the cause and how can this be cured. My sexual life has been affected. I am diabetic but its under control. Pls suggest remedy. Tx.
She also have the problem of plastic ovaries. Kindly help whether she can be pregnant in future or not since she had sex for more than 20 times. She was forcefully had sex.
Hello doc, I am a 31 year old woman. My doc said that I cant ovulate, and so I am taking shatavari and himalayas evecare. I had my period on may17 th. And lasted for two days. Today on may 30 I had a brown discharge. But not that heavy. this is the first time in my life that it has happened. I am worried. Please help.
I have fever with high temperature more than 7 days to go. What can I do? Please refer your suggestions.
I work in a software firm. I feel very confused and sleepless for small things. For eg. I will share a incident. In a meeting my manager appreciated my work and asked what challenges I faced in front of everyone in the team. I felt shivering and blabbered something. The whole night I was thinking about that incident and told my friends. I always moaning my friends all the things. They tell me that don't worry for these things and if I stop moaning that would better help in resolving those small problems. Please don't advice me to attend the counselling. Give me some other useful tips like meditation, food habits, way to peace, etc. Thank you very much in advance.
I have a back pain. What is the best solution for my back pain. I get local pain killer but it didnt give me any improvement. Please help me for this.
I am 20 years old my weight is 79 kg what should I do to lose weight I use stairs instead of lift I left outside food I drink green tea 2 times a day more what should I do.
I'm a 22 years old guy, I'm skinny and my weight is 52 Kg and height is 5.11" I have tried everything to get fat, from supplements to dry fruits everything but nothing helps me. I'm not able to built muscles. I'm really trying to put on some weight but I couldn't even put on 5 Kgs in last 2 years. Please help me with it.
I lost same body close lost year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time please help me.
I am 64 years old. Height 173cm weight is 77 kg. Asthmatic from long time. Having High BP since 8 yrs. It's Continuously around 200/130. Done ECG and other test many times, nothing found. Now suffering from sleeplessness and cough. Taking Amlokind AT and minipress 100 for BP. What should do?
Fluoride is a mineral that helps fight tooth decay. It is found in public water supplies, toothpaste and many other dental products.
Often called, “nature’s cavity fighter,” fluoride helps repair the early stages of tooth decay even before the decay can be seen. Research shows that fluoride helps prevent cavities in children and adults by making teeth more resistant to the acid attacks that cause cavities. When you brush your teeth with fluoride toothpaste, use other fluoride dental products, and drink water with fluoride you are preventing cavities and strengthening your teeth’s outer surface, called enamel.
If you have a good chance of getting cavities, your dentist can apply fluoride to your teeth during your dental visit. Your dentist might also tell you to use a special fluoride rinse, paste or gel at home