Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subodh Mittal Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh Mittal ClinicYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, wanted to Know About Knee Replacement procedure and cost. Also wanted to check if your Hospital are having Zirconium Implants of Zimmer and Computer assisted Knee Replacement.
Gud evng sir I am suffering from stomach pain from few years onwards till now how to solve my prblm sir.
Is homeopathy good for gerd or acid reflux? I am taking treatment from a homeopathic doctor and the condition is good now.
Gud evening Dr. actually choti si help chahye. Wo mere face pe acne marks or pimples marks the but reduce ho gye h lkin meri skin mujhe bht loose lgti h ap pls koi ase home remedy btaye jise mera face tighten or ekdum clear ho jae qki meri skin oily h.
My friends father had a heart attack when he was pretty young. Could he be worried about having another?
Inflammatory, chronic and systemic ailments can cause joint or connective tissue damage throughout the body along with fever, rash, hepato-spleenomegaly and arthritis in children. Juvenile arthritis is a persistent inflammatory disease that stays for at least 6 weeks and starts at an early age of less than 16 years with no particular cause detected for the same. This is more commonly found in among girls and is associated with physical as well as emotional stress and triggers any or a combination of symptoms such as irritability, listlessness, discomfort in walking, loss of weight without any apparent reason, loss of appetite, fever, swelling and pain in joint regions. In case your child is suffering from these problems, homeopathy can be of good help.
Homeopathy treats a patient as a whole along with his or her pathological conditions. The homeopathic medicines are prescribed after a complete evaluation and case-analysis of an individual that includes the clinical history of the child, physical as well as mental constitution. Some of the most commonly opted homeopathic medicines for treating juvenile arthritis are-
- Abrotanum: If your child is having trouble in moving causing marasmus of lower parts along with lameness and soreness, which is worse in the morning then this medicine, can help him or her. It is also effective in curing marasmus in children with remarkable emaciation, particularly of the leg where the skin is flabby and swung loose in multiple folds. Sometimes these symptoms are also added with constipation and diarrhoea where this medicine can be opted for.
- Aconite: In case the arthritis is causing drawing and tearing pains along the limbs with violent and acute pulling in the joint regions and bones, then Aconite can help. This medicine is normally recommended for acute arthritis in young people who lead a sedentary life with plethoric habit.
- Apis: When the juvenile arthritis causes swelling in the knee area with stringing soring pain then Apis can mitigate the pain. The pain can spread in the back portion and limbs with tired, bruised feeling and numbness in hands and finger tips. Sometimes hives are also formed with oedematous swellings along with intolerable itching as a symptom of juvenile arthritis. Apis is prescribed in all such cases.
If your child is suffering from this painful discomfort, then you must take him or her to a certified homeopathic doctor instead of administering the medicine without professional advice. With persistent treatment, your child will be able to lead a normal, healthy life like his or her peers and be completely relieved from the suffering.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
In India, National Doctor’s Day is observed on the 1st of July to memorialize the death anniversary of the legendary physician Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy. Dr. Roy was honored with the Bharat Ratna Award in 1961 owing to his immense contribution to the field of medical science. After his death (1st July 1961), the Govt. of India marked this day as Doctor’s Day in 1991 as a tribute to him.
Someone once said, “Some heroes don’t wear capes, we call them doctors!”, and rightly so. The medical profession is perhaps the most prestigious yet challenging one. The role of a doctor includes removing the miseries and saving lives, and that is perhaps the reason why they are often considered equivalent to God.
In today’s world, owing to factors like hectic schedule, sedentary lifestyle, poor diet, poor hygiene, etc. people end up facing various health problems including high blood pressure (hypertension), diabetes, heart ailment, neurological problems, cancer and others. Therefore, the role of doctors has evolved over the years. In addition to providing quality treatment, a doctor also disseminates information on how to stay healthy it can be either through online and offline platforms.
Understanding the role of doctors
- They work hard to save lives: As more and more people suffer from a number of diseases, doctors work relentlessly to save lives of people. They work hard round the clock and take care of their patients. In case of emergencies or critical illness, doctors extend their support not just in treating the patient physically but by boosting the morale of people.
- They bring a change by improving lives: Doctors often share their expertise and viewpoints through the medium of educational articles and blogs, which enable patients in maintaining their health through self-care tips.
- They work on increasing the life expectancy: Doctors and medical professionals work hard on research and development of techniques and methods through which critical illness can be treated and rate of survival increases. Cancer survivors owe their survival usually to the doctors and new-age medical technology.
- Humanitarian work: Doctors have been associated with humanitarian work since time immemorial. Several campaign groups associated with wellness and health like diabetes, cancer draw membership from medical professionals. They publicize information and spread awareness about how one should avoid certain ailments through lifestyle changes. From working at relief camps to volunteering in different organizations, doctors play a vital role for all.
- Controlling epidemics: In case of an outbreak of certain diseases, valuable information is promulgated by health professionals which can help control the epidemic. Doctors put in their efforts to restrain the spread of such contagious diseases such as flu, SARS virus etc. by alerting the public to factors like poor hygiene and sanitation, etc.
Doctors are an important part of the society, as they help save lives. Moreover, with the advent of technology, people can connect with doctors from anywhere around the world. It has eased the boundaries between patients and doctors and has enabled patients to consult them in a cost-effective manner.