Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I have every possible prblm in my teeth n hair, starting frm gum bleeding, yellowish teeth, sensitivity n in hair falling, white hair, rough ,thin, what should I do?
As per a recent Blood Test, my Fasting Blood Sugar is 105.14 mg/dl and the range is shown as 70-105. Is this range a normal range? What is the next Range? Is this reading is near the borderline and have I to be cautious? I am not Diabetic so far and I am 66 years. What is your Advice?
I am suffering from fat , I am getting fat day by day do not . I do not eat much also . Then also getting fat , pls help me ?
How to remove sades from my face with the help of home remedies and I have some marks or we can say sometime of holes/marks of small pox so please tell me how to remove them also THANK YOU.
Does sleeping pills zzowin shows any side affects. I am thinking to take I am suffering from insomnia.
I am teenager and I have unequal body shape. My upper and stomach are perfect but my butts and thighs are very fat. And I wish to get a slim figure quickly is it possible.?
Hi sir/Madam, Can you please suggest me a protein powder for gaining weight fast and how to consume it.
I have lot of cough formation & hoarseness & yellow & burning urination since 15 days what shall I do please prescribe me some medicine.
Hello Sir A severe pain has started in my legs. It has started 4 days ago when I just slip on the water. It is so much paining that I have to put some bam over there. Then I would get a relief. Please say some solution to this problem.
I am 30 yr old. I am suffering from type 2 diabetes. Can you give me some health tips? I am also think for future planning.
How can I find out that my GF is pregnant or not. I had unprotected sex but ejaculate outside vagina on bed. Should I wait till her Menstruation cycle for confirmation. And how can I prevent birth of child. Pls suggest.
With Navratri around the corner, all women are stressed to look good and slim. Efforts to reduce weight and look slim and great during the festivities starts well in advance. However, there are two concerns around fasting and feasting. Feasting because there is a lot of energy required to enjoy the fun and celebrations associated with the Navratri festival. Fasting because it negates all the efforts you have put in to reduce weight. Let us look at some of the ways to fast during Navratri, which can also help you feast less and so not add back the lost kilos.
Different people follow different rules during this fasting and there is hardly anyone who does not eat anything at all. So, make sure you follow the below points to have a healthy and happy festival.
- Drink as much water as possible. Indulge yourself in skim milk, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes as they provide the required nutrition and energy and also helps in flushing out toxins.
- Coconut water, lime juice, herbal teas can be consumed with no limits. Soups of pumpkin or bottle gourd are also healthy options.
- Staying on an empty stomach can lead to acidity, so eat dry fruits, seeds, and nuts every 2 to 3 hours as they will provide energy and help in controlling hunger pangs.
- Sabudana is allowed in most people’s fasting and is a great energy booster as it is a rich source of carbohydrates. So go for the healthier options of khichdi or kheer than the oily tikkis or papad.
- Yoghurt or raita is another refreshing item that can help you with energy
- Fruit flavoured yoghurt or curd can be a good substitute for kheer which is loaded with calories from sugar and milk.
- Milk is another healthy food to indulge in. Try skimmed milk instead of whole milk to reduce calories.
- Fruit salad sprinkled with rock salt boosts metabolism with all the natural sugars in it. The rock salt is rich in potassium and helps digestion and reduces acidity.
- New methods of cooking like baking, grilling or steaming should be adopted instead of the regular frying, it will help you control weight and stay fit.
- Try boiling potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and eat them with minimal spices like pepper and black salt.
- Paneer or cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium and can be used in many delicious dishes.
- Use a low-calorie sweetener instead of the regular sugar to keep away the calories.
Make sure you do not starve yourself, but find healthy, nutritious things to eat within the range of your permitted foods. This will help you enjoy the celebrations, which is the most important aspect of the festival. Having someone fast along with you helps you follow this routine better.