Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subodh Gupta
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh GuptaYour feedback matters!
I used to work out side in hot burning day. It caused me tanning like a very black layer on my hands. So how do I remove it. Is there any treatment or remedies. Please tell.
Sir my name is Laxman and my problem is that my lips are becoming dark day by day. Sincerely I don't know sir. My age is 21yrs sir please give a solution. Thank you.
I m suffering from Dyscentry since 5-6 years. I have met those specialist doctor for my disease. After that I have partially cured. But still I m not cured absolutely. I dont have any prescription and I am taking any drugs for this disease right now. The really issue is my digestion is totally gone down nd whenever I have some rich food suddenly I loose some blood in Toilet. Because of this problem I am also loosing my weight in compared to my age. please help me to get cured.
I have dark circles, I have used many creams bt they didn't effect n I also use home treatment like, put slices of cucumber on my eyelids bt they also didn't work as I heard.
I keep getting heat boils on my breast as I am obese and very large breasted. How can I avoid getting them. They appear where there are few hair follicles. They go away bt sometimes leave a mark like the ones on the face. Is there any way to avoid these or to prevent these. I am 20 years old only.
Hello Doctor, I am 29 Years old woman. My face and neck have uneven skin. Lips and nose around area are darker than cheeks though I maintain properly. Please advise.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.