Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subodh Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh GuptaYour feedback matters!
I need a diet char for 32 year female suffering from hypo thyroid, sickling, disamnerohea, Hb 9, uric acid high low calcium diet accidental patient.
Hi I am 44 years old. My HbA1c is 6.8%. For last 15 days my fasting sugar level is between 95-110 and pp is between 105 to 130. I am not taking any medicine should I start taking medicine for diabetes? Some times I feel heaviness on head and dizziness whenever I think about my diabetes. Why it happens. Is it due to high uric acid in the body. My uric acid level is 7.0. Should I start medicine for uric acid, if yes please suggest me name.
I am having thyroid, uric acid, High Bp(90/140) since last 5 years and taking Thyronorm 75mg, Feburic-40mg repc. Currently sugar level on above limits but not started medicine. Iam 169 CM with 86kg weight, little bulgy but do excercise 3 times a week and also walk daily for 3 km... how to reduce weight and lower the ailments
I am 62 year old. I am Diabetic. I take glycomet GP 1 pill daily. It is harmful for long time intake. Please suggest some aurvdic medicine to cure or to control blood and urine sugar level ?
I am a diabetic patient .please write do's ans do not also suggest what can I eat. Can.should I take bitter guard juice daily alao can I take carrot juice as fruit juices are harmful.
I have slightly low thyroid (T3 and T4. For the past few months I feel a lot tired and sleepy all the day. Exam z coming but I can't handle it. To overcome it, intaking of sugar is Zero for me. Still m sleeping 14 hrs a day moreover I am not quite fresh and energetic. What should I do? please suggest.
Hi I recently diagnosed with thyroid its 21.5, nd Dr. gave me some medicine I am taking 50 mg, m little scared because it came in my very young age, I am 24 years old, not married, student of architecture pass out in 2016 nd this I am doing my masters in health care architecture there is no study pressure right now. I just want some useful advices for this disease. I should be my diet nd what should I avoid also tell me some exercise to over from this, also I want to know how much time will take to cure it because I am little worried, my Dr. told come after 10 days of this 10 days course but I don't think so it really does its very small duration of time. Also I want to know which branch is better for this cure like allopathy or homeopathy or ayurvedic, I am taking allopathic medicines. Thank you.
Almost every woman wants to lead a healthy life with their loved ones and experience the joy of motherhood when the right time comes. However, as much as you detest it, the last decade or two has seen a steady rise in gynecological problems. While some of the gynecological conditions are minor and can be easily treated and taken care of, others may give you a hard time. From PCOS to Endometriosis, left untreated, some of these problems may trigger infertility, complicating things further.
Open surgeries have long been the only surgical option to deal with such critical problems. However, the advent of Laparoscopy has brought about a much-needed relief benefitting millions of women with gynecological problems worldwide. Based on latest technology and being minimally invasive, laparoscopy comes with a lot of benefits. In addition to surgically treating a condition, laparoscopy also ensures an accurate and better diagnosis. In this article, we will discuss the laparoscopic surgeries to deal with infertility and other related gynecological issues.
Infertility and Laparoscopic surgery
Identifying the underlying factor(s) responsible for infertility can go a long way to treat the condition successfully. Some of the factors that contribute towards infertility include
- PCOS: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a medical condition whereby formation of a cyst(s) take place in one or both the ovaries. These cysts affect the ovulation process as the eggs either do not mature or the ovary fails to release the mature eggs. To deal with this situation, a surgeon often performs the Laparoscopic Ovarian Drilling or Ovarian Diathermy.
- Here, the surgeon makes small cuts in the abdomen (belly button).
- To inflate the abdomen, the surgeon inserts carbon dioxide gas inside the stomach.
- The Laparoscope along with the surgical instruments are next inserted inside through the incisions.
- Parts of the ovary that are being affected are destroyed using Electrocautery.
- Ovarian Diathermy plays a significant role in normalizing the ovulation process, which was affected by PCOS.
- A blocked fallopian tube can also trigger infertility. In this case, Laparoscopic Fimbrioplasty (performed when there is a scar or a blockage in the part of the fallopian tube that is adjacent to the ovary) comes in handy. It is a laparoscopic reconstructive procedure that helps to open the tubal blockage, thereby restoring the fimbriae (finger-like projections located at the tube ends that aids in the transportation of the matured eggs from the ovary into the uterus).
- Endometriosis: This is a medical term used to define a condition whereby the endometrial cells grow outside the uterus, often in the ovary or the fallopian tube resulting in pain and infertility. Here also, laparoscopy comes as a savior, getting rid of any scarred tissues, endometrial implants or endometrioma (endometriosis cyst that forms in the ovary), thereby improving the condition.
- Laparoscopy can also be used to treat ovarian cancer, removal of fibroids (uterine myomas or uterine tumors), hysterectomy (uterus removal).
- Laparoscopy plays a significant role in reversing the tubal ligation (closure of the fallopian tube to prevent pregnancy).
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!