Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subodh Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh GuptaYour feedback matters!
Mai diabetic hu fasting mai 180 rehta hai after meal 280. Medicine glynase mf le rha hu but koi fayda nahi kya karu.
I have hypothyroid & taking thyroxinesodium tab. 25 mcg. 1 &1/2 at morning. Alternate day. My recent report is 3.87 TSH T3& T4 is within normal range. I also have high Bp.& talking Dilnip 5 mg. Tab. 1 at morning. & night. Now I got walking problem means can't walk normal. Find heavy legs & head while walking. How can I improve my walking & get rid of weakness & fatigue. Even don't get sound sleep. Pl. Advise. Thanks.
I have take zitamet 20/1000 from one month once before lunch my fasting glucose 124 can I continue once daily.
Hello, I am 23 yrs old girl and I am suffering from thyroid disease and my Tsh level is increased by 9, and my weight is increasing day by day. What should I do?
My sugar level not decrease below 350, I have take medicine done. Please advise me for these problem.
I m allergic asthma nd diabetic. Allergic asthma is 20 years old nd diabetes is 1.6 years old. Fasting is under control but blood Pressure crossed 180 to 220. Last two years I am allergic to colds No medicine . Work when cold
Sir my fasting sugar is 130 and post meal (PP) is 116. I am not taking any medicines. Why my fasting sugar level is higher than PP? How I should reduce it?
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.