Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subodh GargYour feedback matters!
My 6 years old son is highly active. And don't concentrate. All time lost in his own imagination. Please suggest?
I am 17 years girl. I have some problems. The time period is changing continuously. Sometimes it will happen middle of month, sometimes last, and it sometimes 2 days then one day later, and blood is empty for bleeding, I am very nervous. I feel so weak. What can I do?
Hello sir My son Age 14 month. Weight 7 kg He can not sit. When I check him at orthopedic surgeon He says no treatment can do. Sir please tell me what I do M in so tense. Please suggest me.
My baby is about 6 month old, few days back we give him solid food (Sweet potato & Banana) after that his loose motion get started. After consulting with Doctor we gave him Prowl & neopeptine. Again today we consult with another doctor for 2nd opinion but not satisfied with their answers. He is doing motions more than 7 times in a day. Stool color is green+yellow mix. Please suggest what I need to do next.
I forgot to give my baby IPV vaccine. Now he is 9 months shall I start IPV vaccine now is it ok and safe.
My 7 month old son gets very cranky most of the times. There are times when he is extremely sleepy, but keeps crying. He goes to sleep after a lot of efforts. Pl suggest a cure as I wish him to be as happy and playful as his twin brother.
I am 26 years old and breastfeeding. I get leg cramps in the night. I take my meals on time. I drink milk at night but still because of the pain I can't sleep the whole night. Please prescribe any medicines.
Dear Sir, Meri ek beti h vo bhut weak h. Uski age 3.5 years h. Me uski health kaise improve ker sakti hu. Vaise to me usse pediasure de rahi hu. Per koi farak ni LG rha h. So please help me
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
Hi a 18 day old baby not getting mother milk due insufficient flow of milk. Henceforth baby drinking cow milk. Can you please suggest any supplement for baby to make them healthy and any medicine to their mother to flow of milk.
My daughter is 2 years old. She is allergenic to cold. Our house is a very old and damp place. She suffers frequently from cold and cough. Can I use a room heater in her room for 24 hrs during the winter season?
My baby girl is 4 months old. From past 4 days she is having fever of 100 degree. Though she was urinating in every 1-2 hours but she was urinating very less. So we consulted a doctor and he prescribed medicines such as Pro wel, apex-p and ofloaxin since she was passing out green stools from past few days. We also undergo a urine test and it is found to be normal. What my concern is from past few days she is drinking very less breast milk. She sucks for only 30 secs to one minute and then she refuses to take it even after burping. She screams when she looks at my breast I tried feeding her through spoon and she is ok with it but not with sucking Can you please help since manual extraction of milk is a time consuming and difficult process.
What tests generally are very much necessary for good health of newborn baby. My baby is just 5 days old and I want to know about anything that I need to ask to doctors jaaan detail.
My son is 6 months old nd he has hair problem. His hair are not growing as new new born child. His front half head is blank nd rest have very few hairs. Can you pls let me know the solution for this.
Mera beta 20 days ka hai jab bhi doodh peeta hai vomit kar deta hai koi reason aur solution batao?please
My baby now 3 and half months I do not know we have to do head and nose shape but im not done this now I can do the shape or not the shape was now came or not.
Hi, my 2 months baby refuses to drink breast milk as well as bottle feed. I am very tense she is hungry. Also advice how much lactogen I should give her whole day. & I would like to breast feed her during day. Please advice.
World Diabetes Day is celebrated on 14 November, each year. It is the primary global awareness campaign for diabetes as it is one of the major problem of today's time. With an upsurge in the number of people suffering from diabetes, the sole aim of celebrating this day is to create awareness about this disease and suggest preventive measures to those who have not acquired it and provide tips to manage it to those who are living with it.
So, here are 15 health tips that will help you manage your diabetes effectively:
- You should quit smoking as it is very bad for diabetic patients. Smoking leads to narrowing of the blood vessels, which reduces proper blood circulation.
- You have to track your exercise patterns. Take actual notes about your exercise habits and make necessary changes based on the record.
- Eliminate fast food from your diet. Avoid eating out at restaurants and avoid taking extra salt, sugar and calories. You should cook your meals at home with light ingredients and less salt and sugar.
- Diabetes severely affects your vision and blindness is and blindness is a serious problem which may occur. Hence, get your vision checked regularly to prevent retinopathy.
- Avoid having quick coffees. Fancy cups of coffee are full of sugar, which lead to glucose and insulin fluctuation in your body.
- You must stay active and fit. This is the most important lifestyle choice for any diabetic patient. By exercising, you will maintain a good shape, your metabolism gets boosted and the insulin production increases as well.
- You should use a pedometer to calculate how much you are moving each day while exercising.
- Try to consume fruits and vegetables. By trying new vegetables and fruits, you will be able to keep your blood sugar under check and see how your body reacts.
- You must increase your amount of fibre intake. Fibre is important for diabetic patients, which keeps the digestive processes to run smoothly. Your cholesterol level decreases and blood sugar levels may reduce if you take enough fibre.
- You should chew gum as it keeps your mouth busy. It makes you crave for less food.
- You should eat on smaller plates. This is a psychological trick which makes you consume less amount of food and your sugar and calorie levels are maintained.
- Before taking any food item or eating out, gather information about them. Learn about diabetes friendly food options at restaurants and check which products you should avoid buying from the market.
- You should get your blood sugar levels checked regularly. You should check it several times a day to learn how your body responds to food.
- Circulation problems may cause issues with your feet, which may lead to a lack of sensation, cuts and scrapes. Check your feet regularly to notice changes.
- Instead of having 2,3 large meals a day, you should take several small meals throughout the day. This will keep your body’s digestive processes active thereby increasing insulin sensitivity.