Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SubhodhYour feedback matters!
I am Indira. I have dark circles under eyes. I have been using almond oil for the 20 days. Please give me better advice.
My body skin is not toned and also got some stretch marks on my thighs. So which type of massage oil used for toned or weight loss.
Derma Dew Colae Lotion it us useful for face like it is oily and dark circle. How much month can I use this one and how to use this one.
Acupuncture therapy is a technique for urging the body to advance characteristic mending and enhance work. This is finished by embeddings sanitized, stainless-steel needles (that are as fine as a human hair) into particular focuses situated close or on the surface of the skin which can modify different biochemical and physiological conditions with a specific end goal to treat a wide assortment of ailments.
Customary Chinese Medicine sees a man as a vitality framework in which body and psyche are bound together, each affecting and adjusting the other. Not at all like Western pharmaceutical, which endeavors to disengage and isolate an infection from a man, Chinese Medicine, accentuates a comprehensive approach that treats the entire individual.
Your professional will make a Chinese therapeutic analysis in view of a careful examination and interview. The examination incorporates the evaluation of the beat and tongue. Once a determination is made, your acupuncturist will pick the most fitting needle therapy focuses for treatment.
Qi - The essential establishment for Oriental prescription is that there is an existence vitality coursing through the body which is called "Qi" (articulated chee). This vitality courses through the body on channels known as meridians that associate the greater part of our real organs. As indicated by Chinese medicinal hypothesis, sickness emerges when the repetitive stream of Qi in the meridians winds up plainly uneven or is blocked.
Acupuncture therapy focuses are ranges of assigned electrical affectability that have been appeared to be viable in the treatment of particular medical issues. They have been mapped out by the Chinese over a time of more than 2000 years.
Sadly, there is no conclusive response to this question. The length, number and recurrence of medicines will change from individual to individual contingent upon the conditions being dealt with, your age and wellbeing, and how you react to acupuncture therapy. Acupuncture therapy is a characteristic prescription that is helping your body to roll out improvements. This can be a slow procedure.
A meeting with an accomplished professional about you and your condition will offer the best guide for the length of treatment.
By and large, intense issues require less time and recurrence of treatment. For instance, an intense sprain may require just a single or two medications, though more endless or serious sicknesses may require a few (or a few dozen) medicines.
To what extent will it take for the medicines to work?
A positive reaction to Acupuncture therapy medicines is for the most part observed after the first to fourth treatment. On the off chance that you are being dealt with for a menstrual issue or fruitlessness, give the medications three menstrual cycles for your body to react. You will plan your arrangements further and promote separated after you have accomplished ideal reaction.
How frequently would it be a good idea for me to be dealt with?
Once more, this relies on upon what you are being dealt with for and your professional. It is basic for medications to be booked maybe a couple times each week at the outset to get ideal reaction and after that once every other week. On the off chance that you are not ready to timetable arrangements that much of the time, your acupuncturist may recommend Chinese herbs, dietary changes, activities or weight indicates for you use at home.
Acupuncture therapy is additionally frequently utilized; as a safeguard medication. Many individuals see their acupuncturist just 2-4 times each year for a "tune up" or "adjusting" treatment. This can counteract infection and advance well being, vitality and essentialness.
Can Acupuncture Treat Skin Ailments?
Clear Up Acne
Acupuncture therapy re-balancing impact has a method for quieting breakouts, regardless of whether ceaseless or brought about by month-to-month hormonal vacillations. "We take a gander at skin break out as an impression of interior warmth, and the stomach related framework,"
Light up Dull Skin
Acupuncture therapy can help a dull appearance both straightforwardly—by activating neighborhood mending forms in the face—and by implication, by recalibrating real frameworks. "Essentially by putting a needle in the skin, you're fortifying skin flow, lymphatic waste, and collagen generation ". However, additionally, "bluntness can regularly be an absence of vitality coursing through the body legitimately. We work to raise your vitality and adjust what's happening."
Fix and Tone
Regardless of whether your worry is the gravitational draw on your legs or slack facial skin, a couple needle pricks can firm things up. Acupuncture therapy is "completely stunning for muscle tone and more profound tissue tone in the body," she says. "It will unwind the more profound tissue muscles that are too tight, and fix the ones that are [loose]. It's okay to lift and chiseling the cheeks and jawline, and notwithstanding to lift eyebrows."
Sir, Mere lips ke andar se halke halke mahin dane ho rahe hai iske liye mai kya karu sir ki sahi ho jaye.
Sir I want to ask you that over a few years ago I was infected by chicken pox so by this infection I got some scars on my face. So can you tell me that how to remove that scars?
I am 30 year male. I had an accident 6 years before and due to that have deep scars on my face and and nose. And also I lost some breed from my chin. Now a days because of this I am dispersed. Now am looking for a solution for to remove my scars and transplant my breed. I hope that someone can guide me.
Recently I got few boils on my lips. .they were itching earlier. I thought it was due to viral fever. But now fever is gone and I have observed black patches on my lips. They are very prominent. Is it a side effect or allergy? What should I do to get rid of it?
Hi I am 29 years old . I had a wart above my upper lips. Which I operated 2 times and got removed, however every time I removed it came back as multiple warts and with even bigger size. Now it looks very bad. Please suggest what I should do
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal Cream for 4 months but didn't see anu changes what should I do?
I was suffering at last 2years back is chicken pox. That time onwards dark spot is in body and face. I was using several creams but no use. Can suggest me.
I have marks, black heads and dark colour on my face. How many days biovalley cream can clear completely my face?
My libs has changing into black coating from red to black I use so many doctors and medicines but nothing is done what im doing to recover lips shape and color.
Sir, I am 23 years old (male. My father passed away 1 years back because of cancer at anus, rectum.radiation treatment taken but it not completely solved and cancer formed all over the body then dead. My question. Is cancer comes to me also from my older generations?(because my grandma had tongue cancer and dead 30 years back and my grandpa also some what cancer symptoms while dead. I am also getting some few symptoms like pain and discomfort at anus area. What should I do? I am really scared all about this. With in a short span of time 1 1/2 years my father dead. Still am in shock mode. Please guide me.
My age is 21 nd my neck is little darker then face so tell me some home made tips to make my neck fair thnx.Please tell.
Sir, from one month due to excess of heat I have a problem of getting pain in the anus while peeing and also falling of blood but as of now falling of blood has stopped but the pain in anus has not come to an end. This is for the first time am getting pain in anus. Is this problem is severe or naturally happen. What are the causes of this problem. Please give some suggestions to get out of this problem.
My hand finger are too dark in compression with my body complex and looks like old age hand there is so many wrinkles on my hand and looks darker kindly suggest some useful answers I m only 28 year old.
With age, the skin loses its elasticity and firmness, causing sagging skin and deep folds. The facelift, as the name suggests, give a lift to the ageing face so that a youthful appearance is restored.
The lower one-third of the face, given the lesser number of bones, is a lot more prone to ageing changes. There are many people with the corners of the lips drooping, double chin, folds from the nose to the lips losing their definition, skin sagging, etc. These can be corrected by a trained, well-experienced surgeon.
The following are some of the main issues which can be corrected with a lower facelift surgery.
- Gravity: Though not noticeable at all, the earth’s gravity plays a major role in the ageing part. Especially in the lower half of the face, there is no underlying bone except the mandible. This causes the muscles and tissues to gravitate downwards, producing an aged appearance with a double chin and undefined neck/head interface. The rounded facial appearance becomes elongated gradually with age, which can be restored with a lower facelift.
- Drooping mouth: With age, the muscles in the lower face droop and produce an appearance with corners of the mouth drooping. The lips lose their normal curvature and become thin and are usually downward aligned, giving a grumpy appearance.
- Double chin: There is gradual laxity that builds in the muscles of the chin and neck, forcing people to wear turtlenecks to avoid the sagging skin and double chin.
These are some of the common indications for a lower facelift. There are different types of lower facelift. The same have been listed below.
- S-facelift: A small, S-shaped incision is made beginning in the front of the area, and through this, the underlying structures are tightened and excess skin is trimmed down.
- SMAS facelift: This incision begins around the temples, is hidden under the hairline and works to remove fatty tissue and firming up the connective tissue. This is a more elaborate process than the S-facelift.
Both these can be clubbed with a neck liposuction where excess fat is removed from the neck area to produce far improved results.
Suitable candidates: People in relatively good health with an adequate elasticity of the skin around the face and neck. Laxity around the jawline, drooping corners around the mouth, excess fat in the neck and chin area are good candidates for lower facelift surgeries.
While a lower facelift can help improve your appearance, it is extremely important to place yourself in the hands of a competent, well-experienced surgeon. These are intricate procedures and can go if not done by an experienced person. Choose someone you are sure of and see yourself lose some years.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Stretch marks cannot be treated easily. Though there are many treatments that can help in the removal of stretch marks, but you got to choose the right one that suits your preference and is affordable as well. These marks need to be thoroughly diagnosed in order to detect the mark type and then only the correct treatment procedure can be chosen without any confusion. Choose the safest treatment option that can help you to get success in a natural manner.
Treatments available for removing stretch marks:
- Topical options: These options are the most favourable ones as they gives you guaranteed results. It is advised to only choose verified topical solutions, which are also some of the most prominent ones which include moisturizers, Retin-A, glycolic acid, vitamin-E oil, egg oil and several others. These solutions are to be applied directly over the targeted areas in order to get desirable results. This should be followed for at least 6 months in order to get expected results.
- Supplemental options: You can also start taking organic supplements that are highly enriched with vitamin E. These supplements are now available in form of pills that have to be taken at least twice every day. If you use oral supplements together with topical applications, the stretch marks will slowly fade in a short span of time.
- Natural options: There are many home remedies that can offer you outstanding results in treating stretch marks. Essential oils are the most highlighting examples that can cater you greater benefits in this regard. Other probable remedies are sugar, potato juice, water, aloe vera, olive oil, lemon juice, castor oil, cocoa butter, alfalfa leaves, egg whites, apricots, lemon and glycerine.
- Laser options: These options are now treated as one of the most powerful solutions that can offer speedy results. In fact, the researchers have said that these options are the most reliable and convenient of all, and they can provide immediate effects. Old stretch-marks can be well treated by laser resurfacing while the new ones can be treated by vascular laser.
- Surgical options: These options can be chosen for extreme cases. If you fail to implement post-surgical caring tips, these options may have certain side-effects. But you will get highly customized effects as a result of the same. These options are chosen only by few people as they are comparatively expensive.