Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SubhodhYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old male. I had single fissure at anorectal jn with scarring from last 10 months. I had very little blood after stool and irritation and burning sensation earlier. Then I stopped spicy and junk foods and started taking fiber rich foods and more water. Now I had normal stools an no irritation or burning sensation but when ever I eat spicy or junk food, I have a chance of irritation or burning sensation in my anus and I am not comfortable in long time sitting more than 1 or 2 hour. I want to get rid of this condition completely. I tried Allopathy but it only gives relief in my condition. It did not cure me completely. I want a complete heal and cure of anal fissure and do not want fissure to come back again in future.
I am 20 years old. 3 year ago I was suffered from chickenpox. Now I had some black deep dotes on my face. What I do to remove these marks?
I am a girl of 20 yes. I hav a problem of dull n oily skin. My skin is sensitive and it gets too dark when come in contact with sun.
I have red lines like marks on my inner thigh from last month. Now they are prominent and extend from genital area to inner thigh. please suggest some remedy .nd why they are happening?
I want to fair in look my hand, because my hands colour is black, please suggest some gel with appropriate name to apply over my hand and also please tell me some antimelalin food.
Due to continuous stress n frowning face. I have developed forehead wrinkles. Which are slightly visible. What do do for them? I don't want any surgery. Am just 23 years old.
I have pimples on my whole body. I took many medicines, creams, powders but nothing is working. My face is same. Only pimples on my face, chest and back. Pimples are hurting to me. Is it allergy or skin problem? Pls give solution for this. I am 18 year old boy. Thank you.
I have a skin problem ad have black in some area of my body that is very very bad for me what can I do?
Hii. Suggest that which hair removal cream is better to use for under arms and for pubic area? How to get rid of darkness for this same? And also once I have done hair remove its hair growing very fastly, am fed up this so please suggest me for this.
Looks like i've piles. I find pea like thing all over my anus. It hurts after bowel movement and sometimes blood comes out. Please suggest me some medicines. Ointment & tablets.
I have dark circles under my eyes and I tried many creams under it to remove dark circles but no improvement please help me.
Hi, I'm sandeep pawar, I 35 years old my face skin is very sensitive, the acne and black spots on my face is very bad. What can be done about this?
Mai gym kr raha hun mujhe na koi aachi se dite bta dejiye jis se chare pe ronak aa jaye or body v aacha ban jaye.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!