Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subhash Saini
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash SainiYour feedback matters!
Sir I have high blood pressure problem my age is just 23 years what should I do doctor advised me to take medicines regular but I don't want to take medicines regularly in this age. What should I do please advise me My bp is around 140/80.
Age 66 yrs. I suffered paralytic stroke but recovered and still weak and on medicines like Telma 20, deplatt A 75 mg, Calaptin 40 mg, Avas 5 mg and My TSH is 4.46 as such my Doctor advised me to take every morning on empty stomach Eltroxin 25 mcg. Last month I was feeling weak so Dr. said my BP was showing 125/ 64 as such asked me to stop taking Telma 20 and check BP everyday and asked to take Telma 20 only on the day my BP shows 140/90 or higher. Dr. said because I'm taking Eltroxin 25 mcg and after breakfast Telma 20 as such BP is showing less and it's not good because as a TIA stroke patient my BP should be above 140/90. So since 1 month everyday I'm checking my BP and the day I see 140/90 I'm taking Telma BP tablet. Everything was going fine. But since 1 week I started getting pains in my neck, shoulder. I feel nerves pulling at back of my head to neck and shoulders and also a nerve near my breast is also pulling and paining since few days. But since 4 days the pain has moved into my head and I feel heaviness as the nerves from head are pulling to back of head then to neck shoulders and going to the breast where a nerve near my nipple is pulling and paining. I have spondylitis also. So I thought may be because of spondylitis the pain is. The pain is not continuous only for some time but comes on and off. Especially troubling my sleep in the night. This morning I visited my Dr. and he gave me 15 days medicines and asked me not to worry. Please see the medicines what Dr. has given as I'm really getting worried about my health because something or the other health problem is coming as one problem is gone a new problem is ready. I'm very depressed about my health please help. Today's 15 days medicines for this pulling in head nerves pain in neck shoulders and nerve pulling in breast are Omnacortil 10 tablet, Razo 20 tablet and Divalgress ER 250 all these to be used for 15 days. Doctor do you think because I stopped BP tablet new problem started or as my Dr. advised take BP tablet only when my BP is high is OK or NO? Doctor please read my problem and help me as I'm really stressed and depressed with my health.
My mom 68 years old feels burning in hand and feet. No pain. No thyroid or diabetes. Only little bit high BP.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart