Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am 67 years old. I had got a silent attack 1 year ago which was not detected. Just now I had lot of dry cough so I went to doctor. He told me that my lungs have a little water & my heart is working just 25%. I have no sugar or pressure. Please give me right advice.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.
I get frequent anxiety episodes, due to any smallest reason resultenting to bp and headaches. Please advice. What to do?
I am getting cough at night and pain in the heart at night during night time wats the reason behind this please ans.
I feel difficulty in falling asleep. When I try to sleep I suddenly woke up with fear. My heart also palpitate in the afternoon when I try to sleep. Is it depression or anxiety disorder? Is it curable?
I am 22 years old male. I am in habit of smoking therefore I feel pain in my heart. Please suggest me.
How it purify blood and how heart attack occurs and what prescription should we take to control or avoid heart attack.?
What is creatine supplement? How to use if it is safe? I heart a lot about it from athletes. please explain I do workout everyday .Can I take it? If yes then how?
I am suffering from High Blood Pressure since November 2015 that time was 200/120 now on 21/01/2016 is 130/90. So please tell me ayurvedic treatment.
I want to ask about my mother. Her age is 46 yrs. In her reports of kidney function test, everything is quite ok except serum uric acid which is 5.9. And in lipid profile her LDL is 150 Hdl is 39.5 and total cholesterol is 231. please suggest medicine if there is something wrong.
I am 31 year old healthy male, yesterday in my office I just fall down from my chair due to short unconsciousness and hurted on my head and nose (I am not able to remember what happened). I absolutely fine before this happening, no any tiredness, had good meal. After this my BP slightly higher side (140/92) and ECG also fine. This happen very first time, sometime (Avg 2 month) I suffer Migraine and I am not taken any medication for same ever. Kindly suggest?
I am having constant pain in chest (very little though) from last weak. What should I do, suggestions needed.
Myth No. 1: It is ok to have a high blood pressure in elderly.
Blood pressure tends to rise with age, but it does not mean that this rise is normal. It happens because with age, the arterial walls become stiff and this stiffness cannot be called as a normal stiffness. Stiff arteries make the heart to pump harder. Blood pounding against the artery walls, damages them over time. The overworked heart muscles become less effective and pumps even harder to meet the body demand for blood. This further damages the arteries and invites fats into the artery walls. This results in lipid deposition, formation of blockage and future heart attack and paralysis.
So the fact is, irrespective of age, keep your diastolic blood pressure below 80 and systolic below 120. Start treatment if the blood pressure is more than 140/90.
Myth No. 2: The risk of heart disease can be lowered with vitamins and supplements.
It’s a myth that vitamin C, E and β carotenes lower heart attack risk. The American Heart Association has stated that there is no scientific evidence that these supplements prevent or treat heart diseases. The fact is eat a wide variety of nutritious food which includes all 6 tastes and 7 colors and get natural vitamins and supplements.
Myth No. 3: Women do not suffer from heart disease.
The fact is whether you are a man or a woman, you are at risk, if you do not follow the lifestyle. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in women over age 65. Today more woman get heart disease than combine cancer in them.
Myth No. 4: Heart patients should not eat fat at all.
It is true that you should eat a diet low in saturated fat and zero in trans fats but other fats like unsaturated fats in vegetable oil are beneficial. In fact eating fish high in omega-3 fatty acids twice a week can lower the risk of heart disease.