Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subhash Jain
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash JainYour feedback matters!
Actually I have pain in center of my chest inside there are no problem with rest Position but when I push it and do work out then it has pain, I think in lungs problem but I am not sure about it.
Hello I was taking concor 5 msg for 2015 to dec 207. My doctor stop my tablet in dec since then I am not taking any medicine. Sometime I check my bp at home the reading are 150/90 or sometime 135/85.
My mother has high blood pressure, please should she take regular medicines of Blood Pressure , or just when it is required. Her Blood Pressure is 160.please advice
I have high bp but have no bad habits. Takes lobar h everyday. What should I do to control my bp and get rid from medicine.
, I wash my mouth 2 time in a day. I have used chlorhexidine mouthwash bp last two month. But a bad smell spend from my mouth every time. It happening for one year. I'm very disappointed. I don't smoke. How can I solve it?
I am 63 years young. I get into a sweat when people around me don't. I also suffer from exhaustion and sometimes when I've eaten processed cheese and or butter products at night suffer from indigestion which keeps me uneasy for quite a while. Are these signs of Heart disease? What test are necessary to find out whether my symptoms are in primary stage or advanced. Please advise.
Hypertension or increased blood pressure is a disease that is caused due to our modern lifestyle. The blood vessels supplying blood to the various body parts become narrow, because of which additional pressure is exerted to ensure blood reaches all parts of the body.
This is a chronic condition and requires lifelong medication. Homeopathy, however, looks at treating hypertension holistically and will not only bring down the blood pressure temporarily, but also address the underlying symptoms.
- Effective in treating hypertension that is caused by lifestyle changes
- Patient is usually thin, active, nervous, and irritable with a short temper.
- Increased tendency to consume caffeine, alcohol, and spicy and fried food.
- Males who are aggressive and highly ambitious
- Patient may have constipation.
- Person usually feels worse in the morning and gets better through the day.
- One of the best homeopathic medicines for high blood pressure
- The nervous system is highly irritated.
- Not to be used in pregnant women
- Reduces mortality in the long run
- Useful in patients who take excessive salt or are used to adding salt in all their food items
- The patient has a liking for salty, spicy, sour and fried food items.
- Increased thirst associated with a dry mouth
- Swelling of the feet and abdomen is very common.
- Swollen or puffy face
- Asymmetric coating of the tongue, anemia, and palpitations
- Past events in the person’s life, which may have provoked anger, but which is suppressed
- Flushing of the face
- Congested head and face due to increased blood flow and a throbbing headache
- Head feels heavy so much so that you cannot put down your head on a pillow.
- Head feels big and enlarged.
- There could be a correlation with the sun where an exposure to sun aggravates the problem
- Patient does not feel like working, is irritated, and gets very excited at everything.
- Blood pressure is associated with hemorrhaging.
- Face appears flushed and pupils are dilated.
- Pulse rate is higher and there is throbbing of the temporal arteries.
- Useful where the blood pressure increases suddenly, in patients who normally have good BP readings
- Person has a fear of death and is very anxious.
- Increased restlessness and palpitations
- Patient could have congested headaches during these episodes.
- Blood pressure readings are worsened by smoking cigarettes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!