Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash JainYour feedback matters!
My son is 11 years old & i'm suffering from heavy mental retardation. He is also suffering from epilepsy problem for which he is taking 5 types of anti epilepsy tablets. Bu not fully controlled. Regularly when he started to sleep, he gets fits attack then another two the fits in an our then fits stops. Is there any drug or diet therapy for him?
My brother Shirish is suffering from very high hairfall. From last three years. Before three years he was suffered from dengue & typhoid. He blood platelets were maximum decreased. Is this disease the reason for hair fall side effect. If it is then please Tell me what to do? please doc.
My mother is 93 yrs. Old. She is physically ok but have dimensia. Nowadays she refuses to get up from the bed and some time refuses to even drink water for whole day. Please give your suggessions for handling her.
Hello I am 20 years old. But not growth of beard fully. please suggest me something. Should I take biotin.
The mere thought of biting into a chilled watermelon or sipping chilled watermelon juice during summer is a refreshing thought. What many do not readily realise is that not just they are not just a refresher, but they are also loaded with multiple health benefits. Another surprising fact is that they have been in use since 5000 years ago and are referred to in ancient literature. There are about 300 varieties and are easily available during summer.
Many may think that watermelon is loaded with water. However, there are also multiple compounds including vitamins and minerals; vitamins C, A, B1, B5, and B6; minerals like potassium and magnesium, and compounds like carotenoids and lycopene. These have multiple benefits on the health and so watermelon can be consumed without any second thought in abundance.
Read on to know some of the wonders of this melon.
- Hydration: One of the best remedies to avoid the ill effects of summer is to improve hydration levels, and there could be no better way to do this than with watermelon (eat it or drink it!) It is 92% water, and therefore leaves you refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Heart health: Lycopene helps reduce cholesterol, reduce thickening of artery walls, and reduces oxidative stress. The various minerals and vitamins also add to the heart health qualities of watermelon. The citrulline in it also increases nitric oxide level in the body, which expands or dilates blood vessels and improves blood pressure.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits: The lycopene and Vitamin C reduce the levels of C-reactive protein which are responsible for inflammation. The antioxidant levels also lower inflammation, thereby reducing the onset of degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s.
- Eye health: Watermelons, through their anti-inflammatory effects, reduce the onset of age-related macular degeneration. Those who already have it can also see the delayed progression of the condition, thereby prolonging vision loss.
- Muscle soreness: Those who have muscle soreness should reach out for a slice of watermelon to get instant relief from this soreness. Watermelon also improves exercise endurance and performance, and the added benefit on the heart also improves exercise tolerance.
- Skin and hair benefits: These benefits come from multiple sources in the melon. The vitamin A helps improve skin regeneration, vitamin C helps collagen formation and improved skin tone. Lycopene and beta-carotene help control the damage caused by sun exposure and pigmentation.
- Digestive benefits: The very nature of watermelon almost completely water and high fibre directly benefits the stomach. It cleanses the stomach and promotes bowel movement. Not just the red portion, even the rind and seeds are beneficial as there is a lot of citrulline and chlorophyll which are also healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am student and I am facing lot of hairfall. I scared about my hairfall and Iam afraid of boldhead.
Hello My question for gynecologist Kya anal sex kiya ja sakta he. Or agar kiya ja sakta he tho wo safe he ya nhi. Or safe he tho condom use karna compulsory he? Bcz me or mere husband ne porn me dekha tha. Anal sex without condom and sex forcefully.
How to get rid of acne in my face? I have tried so many ointments so far I didn't get results. Please help me.
Hii Dr. I have pcod. My periods are delayed by one month I need to loose weight and get my period on track. My weight is 80 kg my height is 154 cm. My age is 19 yrs. Please suggest me the diet for losing weight very fast. Please help.
Home Remedies for Wrinkles
With age, skin cells divide more slowly, and the skin's inner layer called the dermis, begins to thin. That starts to undo skin's stretchiness and structure. Aging skin also starts to lose its ability to hold on to moisture, makes less oil, and is slower to heal. That all contributes to the wrinkling process.
Natural home remedy using egg whites:
1. Egg whites contain vitamins, which help tighten skin.
2. Apply egg whites on wrinkle prone areas.
3. Leave for 20 min.
4. Wash with lukewarm water.
Natural home remedy using avocado, fresh cream, flaxseeds, and honey:
1. Crush and make a paste of half an avocado.
2. Add 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
3. Add 2 tsp of flax seeds.
4. Add 1 tbsp of honey.
5. Mix well
6. Apply on the skin and leave it for 1 hr.
7. Wash with cold water.
8. This mixture is a natural moisturiser.
Natural home remedy using papaya and banana:
This remedy is especially for men.
1. Blend papaya and banana together.
2. Apply on the skin.
3. Leave it for 20 min.
4. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Papaya has chemicals, which remove dead skin cells. Banana provides necessary nutrients for healthy skin.