Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash Chander SharmaYour feedback matters!
I'm a 37 years young male and having all the time low BP. Causing sleepiness Everytime despite full 8 to 9 hrs deep sleep. Seeking any remedy or the solution for the same.
Dear sir, Feeling weakness in penis n overall due to acute precum, what to do pls acknowledge accordingly.
How can I increase my penis size and also my penis last stitches ie seal is not open what should I do please suggest.
Meri age 21 years h. Mujhe har mosam me khasi aur nose blocking problems hoti hai sath me halka bukhar bhi.
Hii doctors. This is a bit personal question. I am 15 years old. This is tough for me to explain but you know I have a huge desire to do sex. I just feel so excited. I am ok at day but when I go to sleep at night I just can not control. I can not sleep for 1 or 2 hours and just thinking about all that. I am a shy type guy. What should I do to control my emotions. I do not have a gf and I can not make one too. I am really feeling uncomfortable at night. What should I do please help.
Dear sir. Muzhe march 2015 mei half body phralisis (left side) ho gya tha. Mere heart mai pain rehta hai aur half body mai pain aur khichaav bhi. Please muzhe medicine bats digiaee.
My Daughter has just turned 22 months and there are no signs of speaking words as yet. She plays on bed and on floor and sometimes looks at pictures in her rhymes book while at other times, watches rhymes on TV/Phone. She eats all her meals well. What is the normal age at which a child starts uttering words?
I am 19 years old ,I do masturbation 3-4 times a week. What are its effect on married life in future.
Severe headache when I have huge amount of hair. And hands and legs are swelling ol the time and in all seasons. Suggest me to avoid these problems?
She is having a severe headache in left side since monday and is also feeling drowsy she feels bttr when she eats something.
I can't sleep in night? Everyday I saw bad dream and then I have surprised in morning. And My lux cozy have to wet. That's mean it will wet by night falls. What should I do to stopped this?
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night.
Related Tip : "Is Postmenopausal Bleeding Normal??"
Sir. My sister have chronic constipation last 2 year. When take medicine relive from constipation. Bat not permanent treatment.
Hi sir. I am 45 years male. I have spider like veins (net says they are vericose veins) in my right foot. Mostly I have a burning sensation throughout the day and I feel like keeping my foot in cold water. Sometimes a blue patch (like bruises) also appears on my either leg. I have seen this occasionally appearing patch from last 20 yrs. I regularly take telmisartan40 and ciplar 40 for high bp from last 2 yrs and I do not take any blood thinners as per doctor. Advised. Sir please suggest some remedy for this burning sensation and blue patch appearing on legs. Thanks.
hi i want to confirm if we do sex twice a month using condom is there chances of pregnancy. please tell me
I am male 25 years old. Sir /'Mam please suggest me some effective way to heal severe old constipation.. I am very very much tensed..
No matter how well you take care of yourself, everyone catches a cold or flu at some time or the other. That’s probably the reason why it is popularly known as a ‘common’ cold. A cold on its own does not harm the body much but it leaves you feeling weakened and suppresses the immune system. Cold is a viral infection and hence is usually unresponsive to antibiotics and other medication. However, Ayurveda can help manage a cold better and speed up the recovery process.
Cough and cold can be triggered by a number of factors including a sudden drop in temperature, exposure to dust or pollen or staying in rooms with poor ventilation. Additionally, aggravating the Kapha dosha can also cause a cold or cough. When the food we eat is not digested properly, its turns into ‘ama’ that triggers cold or cough when it reaches the respiratory system. Some common ayurvedic remedies for coughs and colds are:
- Enhance your body heat: Keeping the body warm, especially the head, throat, chest and feet, is the first step to recovering from a cold. Drinking a cup of hot spiced tea or a glass of warm water mixed with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, a few times a day, can also help. Spices like cumin, coriander and black pepper are considered heat generating spices and hence should be used liberally when preparing food.
- Vapour therapy: To recover from a cough that is accompanied by congestion, try inhaling the hot vapours of water mixed with a little eucalyptus oil. This helps dilate the bronchial tubes and unblocks the nostrils. Inhaling the vapours of water mixed with rock salt can help relieve heaviness in the head and a mild cold. Simple hot water vapours itself can even be inhaled to relieve sinusitis pain. To benefit from vapour therapy, it is essential to sit in a room without the fan on and to cover your head and the vapour source while inhaling the steam.
- Dhooma Paan: Inhaling turmeric smoke is said to have an antiseptic effect on the lungs and respiratory tract. To benefit from this therapy burn a dried root of turmeric and inhale the smoke a few times. If you do not have access to the dried root of turmeric, place a red hot piece of charcoal with a few dried leaves in a clay pot, add a heaped spoon of turmeric powder to this and blow gently till it catches fire before inhaling the smoke. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.