Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash Chander SapraYour feedback matters!
My son is 4 years old , he can not speak properly , when we ask any questions to him he repeated same questions , his teacher says his behaviour is not like others children , please consult.
Hii Dr. My baby is of 23 days n while feeding I feel pain in nipple due to cracks. N I am using nipcare cream bt it's not helpful. please help me I feel very differently during feeding.
My 9 years old child has been suffering from allergy causing cold and cough and sometimes spasm problem since his childhood. For the last two months he has been suffering from cough and spasm problem. His blood reports show esnophils 28% and lymphocytes 18% when other gradients are in normal range with WBC - no abnormal cell found. What should we do now?
Hi. My baby girl is 6 months old. She is not going to anyone except me (mom) and her dad. Not even going with her grandparents or any of our close relatives. She cries immediately and crying very hard if someone held up her. I was not able to take care all the time, but she is not happy with another. Please advise if this baby behaviour will change or not?
My baby is completed his 2 year 2 month and I want to stop breastfeeding but it's not possible for me as well as for my baby what should I do I want to stop feed him please suggest me some solution.
Hi. My son is 3 months and 15 days old. His weight is 6.2 kg. Since last 5 to 6 days he vomits 10 to 12 times in a day (mostly after 5 pm till 10 pm). We gave domstal, perinorm but still he vomits. Since yesterday we gave ondem 1 ml, it's little better but vomiting has not stopped totally. What would be the reason of vomiting.
Hello doctor. My baby is 4 weeks old. Doctor suggested to give him Nestlé nan pro 1.he is having it from past 1 week. Now he is doing motion in green color, even 1 to 2 times vomiting a day, even releasing gas too. please suggest me a good feed.
Hello doctor, I have 40days baby boy. Since 2 days he is not taking milk and he is sleeping all the time. Sometimes he does the same. So please suggest what to do.
Its about My new born baby doctor has checked her glucose levels and it up to 35lb so they asked me to shift baby in Icu even baby is healthy.
My son is 5 years and 6 months. He is having congenital issue with renal fullness. We are ongoing his treatment in Cochin kerala. 6 months back we have go through reflux injection treatment. Today we have done the MCU test and it shows no improvement. Now we have to go ahead with key hole surgery. It is possible to have an expert advice from the best pediatric surgeon from india about the possible treatments avoiding the surgery and advice us if we are doing the correct treatment for our son.
I recently noticed that my eyes are going deep inside. I'm worried now. I normally sleep 7-8 hrs a day. Im going to gym daily from last 2 years. I sit infant of pc for 4-5 hours.
Although the name sounds scary, this is a self-limiting problem requiring no long term medical attention. This usually appears as red blotches with a central white spot. It can occur anywhere and often involves the entire body.
The most important factor to keep in mind is the baby?s general health. If the baby has no fever, stays alert and active, responds to the mother, feeds normally, and wets and soils the nappy as usual, then there is no need to be alarmed. However, if the baby stops feeding, stops crying or looks groggy all the time, then he or she needs to be assessed by a child specialist.
I am a 16 years old boy and I am very thin even I eat my foods at time homemade foods. What should I do?
These are some tips which can help students who keep study whole night and force them to keep them awake and don't like to study at day time
1) sleep during day
2) take some nervous stimulants at night (ex- tea, coffee) but avoid milk you may feel more sleepy
3) keep yourself busy in one or the other activity
Like mathematics statistics and any writing work
4) use your mobile phone to study (it contains blue lite which will prevent to fall asleep)
5) hang a rubber band over your wrist and give a small current by dragging it suddenly and dropping it this will activate your brain and prevent to go into sleep
6) keep a positive affirmation that you want to awake all night
My baby has no hair around her occiput area .it is well demarcated and it starts from one temporal side to the other. And she is 3 months old .i wonder if that is a normal variant or not.
1)Following vaccine injections the child may have soreness, redness, itching, swelling or burning at the injection site for 24-72 hours. Don't rub or maasage the effected area.Application of ice bag will provide some help.Paracetamol might be required to ease the discomfort.
Sometimes a small, hard lump (nodule) at the injection site may
persist for some weeks or months. One should not get worried for this and it does not require any treatment.
2)Post vaccination rise in temperature is very common. Give extra fluids to drink. Do not overdress the baby if hot. Although routine use of paracetamol after vaccination is not recommended, if fever is present, paracetamol can be given. The dose of paracetamol for a child up to 12 years of age is 15 mg/kg/dose, every 4 to 6 hours, up to four times a day.
If fever persists for longer duration,swelling/redness progressively increases or child becomes irritable/ behaves abnormally consult your pediatrician for evaluation.
A missing tooth can be responsible for causing different health issues. Along with these, a person loses his ability of chewing with missing teeth, develop problems related to speaking and his overall facial appearance also gets affected.
In case of a missing tooth or several missing teeth, it is best advised to get dentures fitted. Dentures are false teeth, which are fitted in the oral cavity in place of lost natural teeth.
Here are several reasons why it is important to fill up a missing tooth:
- Shifting of tooth: When a tooth is lost, the surrounding teeth start drifting or moving in the open gap where the lost tooth used to be. The surrounding teeth are shifted out of the alignment. This affects the appearance of your face, and your teeth seem crooked and misplaced. It is necessary to replace a missing tooth with dentures in order to restrict the shifting before it is too late.
- TMJ Syndrome: After a tooth is lost and the surrounding teeth start shifting, the alignment is changed. This gives rise to problems with biting and creates issues with the jaws. The upper jaw and the lower jaw fail to meet correctly, and this causes strain and damage to the jaw joint. This phenomenon is called TMJ syndrome.
- Decay of tooth and gum diseases: After the shifting of surrounding teeth when a tooth is lost, the teeth alignment changes. This makes it difficult for a person to reach several areas in the gum with a toothbrush or floss. This makes plaque and bacteria accumulate in that area and they cannot be reached or cleaned. Tooth decay and gum diseases or periodontal diseases that are likely to affect those spots. These diseases and disorders cause further tooth loss.
- Alteration in facial appearance: A missing tooth should be replaced properly and a dentist must make sure that the root of the missing tooth is removed. In case the root is not removed totally, bone deterioration is likely to occur. Bone loss occurs in the jaw area, and this may result in a change or alteration in your facial appearance. A timely replacement of a missing tooth will prohibit bone loss from the jaw area, and you will be saved from any kind of alteration in your facial appearance, which might affect your looks and self-esteem greatly.
A missing tooth should never be ignored and in case you lose a tooth, you should see a dentist as soon as possible. By filling up a missing tooth, you will be able to save yourself from several issues related to the mouth and gums.