Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
My mother is having severe leg pain from knee to bottom. Her age is 38 years, weight 64 and height 5.4. Why she gets pain.
My Mother is nearing 83, weight about 73 kg with medium height. She's having pain in her knees and is not able to walk without stick or a walker. Should she be operated for knee replacement or any alternative treatment you suggest
I am a 30 old man, unmarried who suffers from lower back ache almost everyday. Could you please suggest what can I do?
I am always feeling sick my age 30, jobless facing financial problems bp level 150/90 didn't take any medicine doctors suggest exercise. No sugar and cholesterol level normal. I was tested endoscopy it was normal but still experience problems with gas/bloating after putting anything in my stomach and feeling worst pain my neck and get stiffness and my head would feel pressure feeling dizziness, shooting paid, and also chest discomfort itching needle pain chocking heart palpitations racing heart throat itching muscles vibration back shoulder pain tightness and stiffness feeling tired numbness tingling fear of being public fear of dying fear of loosing control Being like a hypochondriac, muscle twinges, worry all the time, tingles, gagging, tightness in the chest, tongue twitches, shaky, breath lump, heart beat problems, head tingles, itchy tingling in arms and legs, and so many more.
I am 23 male and I am fuferring from leg pain since 3 days and I have taken lots of Medicines to overcome this problem. Please could you tell me how can I relief on it?
I am 22 years old. I have a problem of backbone From last 3 months. I tried so many medicine but it's not worth. please suggest me something good to avoid this pain.
I am 65 years old and I am having pain in my leg knee and it is so much that I can not walk also please help me.
Hi, my daughter aged 6.5 years is suffering from muscle spasm in her neck. She is not able to move her neck right. What medicine should I administer her.
Gout is a type of arthritis, which can affect your joints, though usually, it causes maximum harm to your big toe. Symptoms that you are having a bout of gout include having a stiffness and swelling of the joint in question. The pain is very sudden and also causes a burning sensation. Gout is basically a recurrent type of inflammatory arthritis. However, the pain associated with gout can be remedied by Ayurveda.
Here are some of the best Ayurvedic remedies which can be used:
- Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu: Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu is the most common and most widely recommended treatment for gout. However, it needs to be taken on an empty stomach. It is also worth note that it works best when teaspoons of it are taken two times a day with warm milk.
- Kaishore Guggulu: Kaishore guggulu is a type of medicine, which should be accompanying Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. It Is usually administered after some initial relief is felt from Panchatikta Ghrita Guggulu. Its best to consume this medicine in tablet form thrice a day.
- Shallaki: This Ayurvedic remedy is great for decreasing the pain in the joints affected. It also decreases the swelling in those joints, which have been affected by the bout of gout. Shallaki is also crucial in making sure that cartilage forms and that the blood supply to the joint which is affected by gout is still stable.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains and also inflammation of muscles. This herb can also work wonders on your blood circulation.
- Pinda Taila: This is a type of oil which needs to be applied externally. Pinda Taila is a very rare class of medicines which treats gout externally. Pinda Taila or Guduchyadi Taila is administered by rubbing it on the body part affected.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.