Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. Mere face pr kafi pimpals hogye hai. To iska solution btao m kya kru. Ya mujhe koi cream btao.
I am Mallappa 23 old. It was suddenly happened that cooker cap had opened when I was cooking. It caused my skin to be burnt. And I conducted the doctor. And taken the treatment. But the problem is tha burnt black mark of skin not going. Pls give me the solution for this.
My right breast is producing milk like substance and no other symptoms found. M sure that I'm not pregnant then what is it. What should I do? Can these be breast Cancer. Kindly suggest me.
I am 42 year old lady. I burnt my skin 1 year ago by using excess portion of bleech so now around the nose towards my cheeks looks like a dark black patchy skin. What shall I apply to get rid off that patchy marks. Pls also tell me how can I reduce dark circles
I fight with one boy and he hit very big nail on my face that why r is some spot on my face I AFRAID they would never go from my face what should I do Any kind of medicine or any tube that help to remove this bad spot from my face what should I do.
In her face many chicken fox spots are there so how I can remove as soon as possible please help me out.
myself suffering from pimples for few months. My skin is very oily n wenevr I take fast food it increases n tak da form of boils so wat cn I do I use himalaya neem face wash.
Hi, I am 30 years old and i'm getting like its burning pain in the buttocks before and after going to the motion. I visited one physician doctor last time he just gave painkiller injection it is unworthily. Can you please tell me what should I do? Night sleeping time there is so much pain. Its like burning. I do have gastric problem.
Garlic can be used for more than simple flavouring your food. Garlic has a number of health benefits and is used to treat conditions like high blood pressure, cholesterol, heart disease and even acne. The large amount of allicin and sulphur compounds in garlic give it anti fungal and anti aging properties. This promotes healthy skin and lustrous hair.
Let's take a look at how garlic can treat common skin problems.
- Acne: The anti fungal properties of garlic can help remove stubborn pimples. Garlic can be used in a number of ways to treat acne. The easiest is to press a piece of freshly cut raw garlic onto the affected area. Let is release some of its juices onto the skin. Wash off after 5 minutes to see a visible reduction in inflammation.
- Acne scars: Along with treating acne, garlic can also be used to reduce acne scars by enhancing blood circulation that helps regenerate new skin cells. The sulphur, zinc, calcium and vitamin E in garlic also help in the removal of dead skin cells and smooth skin tissue formation.
- Blackhead removal: A paste of crushed garlic, tea tree oil, honey, oatmeal and lime juice can be used as an ex-foliating pack to remove blackheads and whiteheads. Use this mask thrice a week to get the best results.
- Anti aging: Antioxidants in garlic reduce the amount of free radicals in the skin to keep it looking youthful. Sulphur also helps the body produce collagen to maintain the firmness of skin and avoid wrinkles. Garlic is also rich in poly phenols that protect the skin from environmental damage. A garlic and tomato mask can also help unclog skin and minimize pores.
- Stretch marks: Allicin and sulphur present in garlic increase the elasticity of the skin and thus prevent stretch marks from occurring. If you already have stretch marks, a warm garlic oil massage can help reduce the stretch marks.
As with any other form of treatment, garlic should be used carefully. Here are a few tips to keep in mind.
- Dilute garlic juice with rose water or water to prevent burning and stinging.
- Do not leave garlic for too long on the skin as it can cause blisters.
- Fresh garlic has more anti oxidants than preserved garlic.
- Garlic also has blood thinning properties and hence should be avoided by pregnant women. Learn more about Healthy Pregnancy.
- Do a patch test before applying garlic on your face to test your skin for sensitivity towards garlic.