Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subash Chander NagpalYour feedback matters!
Extreme fatigue for last 10 days. Tests reveal Uric Acid is 8. Serum creatinine is 1.0 and Urea is 21. Vitamin D is 6.6 ng/ml. Pain in knees & legs and also lower back. Had ORS as suggested to counter electrolytes loss. Urination is increased for last 2 weeks as well like 8-10 times a day. I tried to check dehydration. Please suggest what should I do. I feel exhausted and weather is also humid.
If somehow we do not have time to prepare juices at home for diabetic patients or made home made medicine. Which medicine do you prefer for a diabetic patients?
I am 14 Years old Female and I am suffering from Diarrhea for 2 days, what should I eat to control it?
I want to know about detailed diet in jaundice. My sgpt is 1848. How can I bring it to normal level?
I have dark circles Dr. exclude that I have total glowing skin but becoz of my dark circles my face look dull. Many home remedial I have used o that but no result pls Dr. suggest me any cream or medicine which help me to reduce it pls Dr. answer me soon.
I am 17 years old male I am having pain in my head at the back from 3 days regular and I have blocked ears.
I get pain in my eye and eye lid. Once it starts paining it goes further to my head travelling to the behind of my ear. I've said its mild sinus and there is no medication for this. I've stopped having all cold things, but still suffer with this even in days time without straining myself.
I am 43 year old I suffering with Cholesterol; 270 Triglycerides; 475 what is the suggestion? what to do? please do the needful.
Breast augmentation is a surgical designed to enhance as well as improve the symmetry and fullness of the breasts through implants (gel-like fluid in a flexible sac); or to bring back breast volume lost as a result of pregnancy, aging or weight loss. Before opting for such a procedure, there are certain points that you absolutely must consider, which are:
1. Selection of Implant - silicone or saline implants: When it comes to implants, you have two options available - saline or silicone. Providing a uniform shape and firmness, saline implants come filled with sterile salt water. In contrast, silicone breast implants contain elastic gel, giving them the look of natural breasts. In terms of popularity & patient satisfaction , silicon implant score over saline implants. Apart from USA , silicon breast implant are most commonly used all over the world.
2. Getting the right size: choosing the right size & shape of implants for breast augmentation is very important. Mammography should be done before putting breast implants.The size of implant is decided by the Plastic Surgeon after proper assessment of the breast diameter & profile of implant is decided by the shape & projection of existing breasts. In general, size selection is made based on your natural breast size. Whether you opt for a saline implant or a silicone one, implants come in varied sizes ranging from 120-180 cc. When you choose a size for yourself, you'll have to keep in mind your body frame as well as appearance you wish to have post surgery.
3. Incision options: depending on the results you expect, you'll also need to consider which incision (a surgical cut made in your skin during operation) option you should select before undergoing surgery. Incisions can range anywhere from 3-5 CM , with their lengths increasing as the implants expand in size. Generally crease incision (incision made in the crease area below the breast fold) is used.
Apart from crease incision, some of the other incision options that a surgeon may employ for breast augmentation could be:
- Armpit incision (incision made in the underarm area for breast implantation through the armpit)
- Nipple incision (incision made on the areola, which is the circular area of pigmented skin surrounding a nipple).
These incisions are smaller and don't leave behind easily visible scar tissue. Fat grafting of breasts is another alternative for smaller increase in breast volume or a complementary procedure to the breast implant surgery. If you're considering breast augmentation surgery, be sure to check with your Plastic Surgeon about these factors and which options are best suited to you, before proceeding