Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. StutiYour feedback matters!
मै ४८ वर्ष का हूं मेरी कमर मै दर्द करीब एक माह से है ़और मेरी ओठ मे सात माह से एक छाला है जिसकी ऊपर त्वचा नही आ रही है
Sir In my mouth saliva content is more. When I want to talk speedily I was unable to speak So please give me advice to reduce the saliva content. Even i'm using trunk cleaner.
Respected sir from last two months I have a problem with my left side upper jaw teeth. But suddenly from last month I am suffering with a pain refer from head to teeth. And from last three days I seen that a inflammation occurred in my mouth. And pain remain same.in left side. I am too much worried about that. I had already tried cephodoxime with clavulanic acid antibiotics. But no result is there. I am afraid that is it any cancer formation in my mouth? Because I am a regular smoker.
I am 26 years old and I am planning to go for braces as I have unattractive smile. Which one should I choose? Ceramic or metal? Do both have side effects? Is there any better and effective way to treat this dental problem. Is is safe?
My age is 19 there is small gap between my tooth and gum on the last 2nd upper tooth from right I brush very hard I change my brush like every 15 days.
I had a Root canal treatment last year in march. 4 days back I ws eating and the cap of the tooth broke into two parts. I have my exams till feb end, so I ll only get to see a doctor aftr it. Is it a problem to leave it as it is? Or a doctor should be consulted. I aint facing any problem with the tooth although. Suggest.
I get bad deposits in my tooth even though I brush twice a day and get scaling done once in 8 months. Any suggestions?
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.