Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ss Tomar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ss TomarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir , is there any risk beacause my first baby in segarion and that time i was suffering bp low problems and now also i have this problem please suggests me the right way and also my hubby wants to wait 1 year more for the second baby, please give me right way
How to increase sperm count. And how to check sperm count. We have trying for baby for 6 months. What can be the reason. Please help.
My son is one and 8 month old. He is undescended right testis problem. Testis is located in the right mid inguinal canal. What can I do. Its any problem or how much time I can wait for surgery.
I am issue related sex problem. I have weakness please give me any medicines to I am become strong person and doing sex with my wife and girlfriend also .this is my issue .how you can help me. Thank you.
I am 29 years old female taking femilon contraceptive pill since more than 8 months. I have a 16 month old baby. Does this medicine responsible for my weight gain?
I have a sinus problem. I am always Suffered from cold. Some times there is a itching problem in the nostrils and my throat. Please give some home remedies if possible.
Dr, My sperm count is less .And timeless for sex time. My sperm is going very fast within 2 min. What can I do for get more time .And to increase sperm count.
Hi, I had some pain in left abdomen, got scan done. Report reads - cholelithlasis with mild degree fatty infiltration of liver. Prominent endometrium with minimal fluid in pelvis? PID. What do you mean by this and what is the treatment?
What is a permanent solution for a bald spot at the back of the head - behind the crown. That will not require follow up visits to the clinic after the procedure is completed. For a 25 years old male with thinning hair.
I have been circumcision 2 months back but some white and dry substance gets accumulated in Corona area. It is liquid. When I wash it daily it doesn't collect but if I leave for one day even it's get collected what is it. Does it any sort of infection and how long it will remain after circumcision. I am worried.
I am feeling continuous stress since 9 days. Don't know the reason why so. But an unknown doubt is rendering in my mind. When I close my eyes I feel hypertension so unable to sleep. I consulted doctor and he prescribed few sleeping pills. Kindly help me with kind suggestion without any medication.
Hello myself jeet I am from Jaipur .I lost my fair skin before 3 years my skin was having medium complexion .and in childhood I was totally fair enough .but nowadays my skin becoming dull and dark day by day .pls help me doctor. Maybe it is because sunburn or pollution .whatever .pls doctor help me to getting my skin complexion back .thank you.
Of late I am not able to sleep properly. If I go to sleep at my normal time at 10 pm, I wake up at around 3 am and can not get to sleep again. Sometimes I am unable to fall asleep at 10 pm especially when I am out of town or traveling.
The process of ageing differs from person to person. Some tend to age faster than their biological age in comparison to others that look refreshingly young always. This ageing process is often dependent on your lifestyle, dietary habits and environment and all the other habits that you maintain every day.
Let's have a look at some of your habits that may be are responsible in making you look older:
- Bad sleeping habits: Your body needs to reinvigorate itself every day and for this to happen, you need to make sleeping a priority. While everyone's sleep requirements are different, seven to eight hours of fitful sleep is required daily.
- Having a sweet tooth: Excess of anything is not good, especially when you're not exactly sweet sixteen always. A diet with an overt emphasis on sugar, will only add to your waistline. Its end products tend to damage the collagen and the elastin, leading to saggy and wrinkled skin.
- Smoking: It is a known fact that is damaging to your health, but it also speeds up ageing. Its harmful chemicals deprive your cells of oxygen leading to a pale appearance. They also break down the collagen in the skin, once again leading to wrinkly skin.
- Drinking: Being a natural diuretic, alcohol causes dehydration. This robs your skin of its natural moisture, making you look much older. It also rids your body of Vitamin A and C that are antioxidants important for making your skin to make it look supple and well hydrated.
- Exposure to sun rays: Sun rays only do more harm to your skin than good. Exposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun can weaken your blood cells, which can make your skin look leathery. It can lead to pigmentation of skin as well followed by sagging and wrinkles.
- Not enough veggies: Veggies are essentially antioxidants that help you look youthful, but they only last for so long and must be replenished daily. It is important to take care of your body and making small changes to your everyday routine can go a long way to slow that ageing process and make you look young and refreshing.