Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S S Tomar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S S TomarYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old my problem is im losing my weight since last two years please help me I always eating more and more.
I am suffering from depression from last couple of years I am not doing good in exams what should I do.
Jab bhi mujhe jada khasi aati hai tb mere head mein pain hone llagta hai and uss time mujhe esa lagta hai ki saas nhi li jarahi. Nd bhut baar esa lagta hai ki jb bhi koi supari wagra khata hun tb vo gale mein aatak jati hai. Nd koi bhi kaam karta hun jaise stairs pr up down ya running wagra tu breathing bhut tezz hojati hai. It was all from last 3 months.
Seeing spots of blood during pregnancy is usually a cause for concern. However, it is not uncommon. The light bleeding, which is known as spotting may occur for a number of reasons.
Bleeding during the first trimester
Spotting is most likely to happen during early pregnancy and the reasons could be many, such as:
- implantation bleeding occurs during the first month of pregnancy when the fertilised egg gets attached to the wall of the uterus.
- cervical polyps ( a tumour that form on the surface of the cervix) or yeast infection may also cause episodes of spotting.
- miscarriage may be another possible reason for spotting
- ectopic pregnancy is another cause. It is the condition in which the embryo plants itself in either of the fallopian tubes instead of the uterus.
- molar pregnancy is a rare condition associated with spotting during pregnancy. When this is the case, instead of your baby, an abnormal tissue grows inside the uterus. Sometimes it can be cancerous too.
Bleeding during the second or third trimesters
Spotting may also occur during late pregnancy and the possible reasons are listed below.
- problems related to placenta like placenta previa placental abruption can also result in spotting. These are serious conditions when the placenta either covers the cervix or it gets detached from the uterine wall respectively.
- uterine rupture is the rare and unfortunate event when a scar from a previous surgery (like the removal of fibroid or previous caesarean scar bursts open and the baby slips into the pregnant woman's abdomen.
- premature labour occurs when your body is too eager to deliver the baby, usually one month before the due date of delivery.
- vasa Previa is another rare condition when a baby who is still developing has his blood vessels entangled in the umbilical cord or placenta-crossing the cervix. It is extremely dangerous because the blood vessels may burst open thus causing the baby to bleed and lose oxygen.
Here's what you can do about spotting
It is strongly recommended that you should immediately see your doctor as soon as you detect any spotting during your pregnancy. Only a well-qualified medical expert can suggest the appropriate steps to be taken, depending on your individual reasons and symptoms related to spotting. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!