Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Srishti PandeyYour feedback matters!
My mother is frequently having stomach pain. Below or somewhat near the stomach, I can feel some bouncing feel, she calls it "vayu gola" in our mother tongue (marathi). A massage of the stomach recedes the pain but after sometime it again starts paining. Please suggest medication, she is 48 years old.
I am 24 years old my problem is when I use to brush my teeth blood comes from my gums and also a bad smell comes. If I press my gums with my fingers the blood also come. But there is no pain in my teeth and I suffer it since 5-6 months.
Hello sir good after noon. Respected sir my mouth in pustulation in every month and that is sea up in approx eight days please solve problem and informing me thanks.
Hello I am 35 years old. I used to do brushing twice a day but I have yellowish color of behind the teeth. And some time having bad odor.
I have done with all the process of root canal treatment. But cap is not fixed yet. How much it costs to fix now.
I have a dental problems. My teeth are generally suffering from cavity. But the fact is that it causes hole in my teeth, and it occurs badly pain in my teeth. Please help me. And please give me some domestic solutions.
I have teeth problems my last teeth of bottom one become some black sometimes it pain what should I do.
Hi sir I am 22 years younger in my mouth upper part of the tongue small ulcers is formed due body fully heating how to control.
Hi. I got the retainers today but if I worn both. I couldn't able to talk properly. What to do. Doctor told. If like this I can wear top of the retainer. Is it okay? Mine is night shift. I am having confusion to which time I should wear this. I think sleeping time I should not wear. Kindly help.
My gums and mouth has burning sensation for a few weeks. I brush my teeth regularly n dont think I have any cavities as it is not any particular tooth but the whole mouth. The burning sensation is not there all the time and sometimes more and sometimes less. My vitamin intake is adequate. What could be the cause and what do I need to do to rectify ?
There is Cavity in my teeth and I don't want to remove my teeth now as my exams are coming but because of that it bleeds and and because of blood my mouth smells bad. Please suggest any medicine to stop this blood and any safe mouthwash also thanks I am waiting for your reply.
I have ulcers in my mouth. I visited many doctors but it was not helpful. So can you please help me out.
Here are 5 reasons that cause bad breath and ways to overcome the same.
1) Unhealthy Teeth And Gums - Most of the bad breath and halitosis problems result due to unhealthy teeth and gums. Basically, people who don't take care of their dental hygiene are prone to the problem.
Solution - Clean your teeth and rinse your mouth properly to get rid of the annoying rotten egg stench.
2) Lack Of Hydration - If you are not drinking enough water, you can have bad breath. Saliva washes away smell causing bacteria. But not having enough water will lead to lesser saliva, which will lead to dead and rotting cells that will stink.
Solution - Drink atleast 8-10 glasses of water daily, at regular intervals.
3) Allergies - Nose and asthma related allergies are one of the leading causes of bad breath.
Solution - Make sure that you get rid of the allergies via proper care. Also, hydrate more when you have any allergy, like sinus problems or tonsil infection, it helps in clearing allergies out.
4) Eating the wrong stuff - Garlic, uncooked onion and too many spices can also lead to bad breath.
Solution - Use moderate spices and always rinse your mouth after each meal. Also, avoid foods that are high in sugar as they promote more bacteria.
5) Acid Reflux - If getting gaseous feeling in the pit of your stomach is a common problem for you, then you might have bad breath too. Heartburn, indigestion and acid reflux are common causes of bad breath.
Solution - Avoid foods that can cause a reflux and try light eating. It will take care of other health problems too.
If you have any questions on improving oral and dental hygiene, please click on 'Consult Privately.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
My name is Philip and I have a history of visiting dentists. During the last visit I was suggested by the dentist to wear braces for crowded teeth. It also requires removal of my wisdom teeth as per the suggestion. Due to a certain tension I am not able to take a necessary decision. I am aged 24 and I want to know whats the next best decision that I should be taking.
I feel pain in my teeth from 1 week and take painkiller but some relaxation in pain but feel a small guilty in my mouth below right teeth please kindly give me good suggestion?
Wisdom teeth are known to be the final molars to grow out and they complete the set of permanent teeth. They generally start to erupt during the late teens or in the beginning of twenties.
In case of some people, there is a possibility that the wisdom teeth may never erupt, while others may even grow four and more wisdom teeth.
Do all wisdom teeth create dental problems?
No, if a wisdom tooth has completely erupted through the gum and tissue, without actually harming the teeth next to it, it does not require to be extracted. But, this is only if the individual is able to clean and brush it thoroughly. The wisdom teeth should be properly examined and dental care is necessary to prevent any complications.
When do wisdom teeth need extraction?
Proper oral care of the teeth will keep them healthy and clean. But there may arise a situation, in which the removal of the wisdom teeth is quite necessary:
1. In certain cases, the wisdom tooth may erupt at a weird angle, compromising the teeth next to it. This may make it difficult to clean the teeth thoroughly, thus resulting in the onset of bacterial growth and periodontal disease. In this case, the wisdom teeth should be removed as soon as possible.
2. While the wisdom teeth grows out, it may happen that there is not enough space for it to grow properly. As a result the adjacent teeth may face pressure due to crowded teeth, leading to headaches, toothaches and jaw pain. It is best that the wisdom teeth is extracted in this situation.
3. In case a wisdom tooth develops a cavity, it should be extracted.
4. An impacted wisdom tooth, that is, if it has only partially grown out of the tissue, should also be extracted before it can cause serious complications.