Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srishti Pandey
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Srishti PandeyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I saw there is a white coating film on my lips it's so sticky ,at that time I feel pain near the corners of my mouth and suffering from dry mouth also Please sir / mam guide me.
Hello, I am having tooth ache from past 2 days. I think it is because of a new tooth at the end of my mouth is growing. Can you please help me here? Thanks in anticipation. Regards Anand.
Hello, Is it normal to get pain during root canal procedure and the doctor did not give anaesthesia properly. I can say it because she was treating my upper tooth but my lower tooth got numb as compared to upper tooth. Please give me information as I have 1 more root canal.
From my teeth blood is coming few months before I hav shown to Dr. Dr. Told me that you have fix cab on teeth. But bec of job I hav not done. Is it's risky or not now their is no bleeding from my teeth
Hi, There is a pea size swelling on my gum since 2 weeks. Before 2 weeks I was suffering from toothache but I got relief as I was having zevit and novamox as suggested by my dentist. Now I don't feel any ache but the swelling is the only problem. Please suggest medicine for that.
Tooth decay is treated removing the damaged portion of your tooth and substituting it with ‘fillings’. Fillings can be made up of different materials such as silver amalgam, porcelain, gold or even plastic. Hence these plastic, tooth-colored, glass mixtures that are used to restore decayed teeth are known as composite fillings. Composites are also used for changing the color of or reshaping disfigured teeth.
How are they placed?
The dentist sets the composite in layers employing a specialized UV Laser light to harden each of the layers. After this, the dentist moulds the composite to fit in your tooth. The composite is then polished to prevent premature staining or wearing out of the composite. Good shaping and polishing of the tooth to produces a virtually invisible restoration.
When are composite fillings used?
White fillings can be used for cosmetic options as well.
- Short or spaced out teeth: Composites are able to reshape any deformed teeth or add length to a tooth.
- Cracked or chipped teeth: It can fill in any chips or worn down teeth to appear healthy yet again.
- Smile Makeover: It does not require for healthy tooth structure to be removed unlike a veneer
Advantages of Composites:
- The shade of the composite filling is well suited to match the color of your existing teeth.
- They can chemically bond to your tooth structure, rendering additional support.
- Composite fillings are also used to mend broken or cracked teeth.
- With composite filling, not much of your tooth structure needs to be taken off as compared to amalgam fillings.
Precautions with Tooth coloured fillings
- Composite fillings wear faster as compared to silver fillings should be replaced within 3-7 years.
- Need regular follow up care or maintenance as they are subject to microleakage.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.