Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
Hello sir, I am koteswararao I have completed my b. Tech, and still I am searching for jobs, sir I am suffering from headache, I can't compromise my self with this in interviews, so please save me from this problem with you are suggestions, please sir.
I am 19 year old male and I have stomach pain aice last week and I used pain killer and some other tablet.
I am male and 21 years old. I am suffering from head ache from a long time what to do? Prescribed medicines not working!
My name is parveen. I have fever for last 3 days. Please help me. I have serious problem about this. Help me.
I am suffering from a occasional headache it soothes after I take rest but it comes back after sometimes what should I do?
Society sends numerous messages to men about sexuality. For example, men are taught to believe they:
can always get an erection
should always initiate sex
should always want sex
should always be in control
give women pleasurable orgasms
should have a big penis (or feel inadequate)
should know what to do in the bedroom
should hide any feelings of inadequacy or vulnerability
Men are taught to conform to these myths and can develop negative feelings as a result. This is especially true if their sexual needs happen to differ from societal standards. The restrictions imposed by these standards may inhibit men from exploring the full range of their sexuality.
Ultimately, men and women have the same basic requirements for a fulfilling sex life. They need self-knowledge about their bodies, accurate information about sexuality, awareness of the options available to them, and knowledge of techniques to improve their sexual skills, both physically and verbally.
Men usually get information about sex from peers and popular culture. Friends will brag about who or what they did, while men’s magazines emphasize sexual performance and virility. In this context, aspects of sexuality such as performance, competition, and accomplishment are overly—and erroneously—emphasized.
To expand your views of sexuality, try some of the following:
Ask your partner to caress you; dictate how you would like to be touched.
Breathe consciously during sex.
Say yes when you want to.
Say no when you want to.
Self-pleasure (masturbate) slowly.
Fantasize while you masturbate.
Touch yourself all over; notice what feels good.
Talk about sex with your partner; discuss what you have discovered arouses you.
Have a sexual experience with your partner without having intercourse.
Touch your partner’s body for your own pleasure.
Take Care of Your Body
Exercise regularly and watch your diet. Men who exercise are less likely to develop erectile dysfunction (ED).
ED becomes more common as men age, especially among men who are sedentary. Men who exercise regularly are more likely to avoid ED, and may even be able to reverse some of the symptoms of ED after ED appears, by improving diet and becoming more physically active. Of course, looking good often translates to feeling good. And feeling good about oneself—having self-confidence and self-esteem—has been linked to better overall sexual satisfaction among men.
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
What are the symptoms of UTI? How long does it take to cure? I am suffering from fever from 22 days, temperature gets max to 100.4 and I have headache, shoulder pain, mild burning sensation while urination, mild white discharge. When I take anti-biotic temperature drops to normal for 8 hours and later again there is rise in body temperature.
Fluoride treatment is commonly given to children as their teeth are developing. If a child has a history of cavities or are at high risk of decay, he or she should use additional fluoride to promote remineralization. Often children get fluoride treatment done every six months for extra protection against cavities.
Dr Puja Bansal
Prudent international health clinic http://www.prudentdentalclinic.com
I was smoking for almost 6 years and quit smoking 1 year back. From past 2 years I have severe gastric problems, with severe lower abdominal pain, this pain persists almost 24 hours. Additional problems are severe gas which is very high at least 50 100 times in a day, burping, lower back pain. In a day I pass motion at least 3 to 4 times. The stool seems not to be as hard as before 2 years. Even if I have a bit heavy food, I feel to pass motion immediately, and if I either control passing motion or urine, I immediately have severe unbearable lower abdominal pain. I have had several tests like ultra sound scanning and lot of other tests but did not help in anyways. Finally I feel I have to live with out it. Any help would be good.
I get cold frequently ( every second day ) n can't stop sneezing .. I m Taking motek lc for it from past 2 years .. But i wanna get rid of it ..
I am suffering from PHIMOSIS. I never concentrated on it. The skin is tight since my birth. I never took it seriously. But now I am getting married and I am afraid about this problem. I can not even tell it to my family members. Please Help me. How to overcome this problem by Home Treatment. I mean without Surgery.
A detox diet is a temporary food habit, which involves detoxifying your body without causing much stress. Detoxifying includes cleansing your body of toxins, bacteria, and viruses that build up inside it. It usually lasts for a few days, and a detox diet consists of foods that are easy to digest and low in fat and protein. These foods help liver function and increase your metabolism, which brings about the detoxification progress.
Some of the constituents of a detox diet are:
1) Drinking copious amounts of water - Water performs many bodily functions like regulating body temperature, hydrating the body, regulating bowel movements etc. One such vital function is flushing out toxins. The more water you drink, the more toxins get flushed out of your body. Drinking eight glasses of water each day is advisable. Plus, water also helps to control hunger.
2) Munch on fruits and vegetables - Replacing your daily diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, which are rich in fiber, can help remove toxins. It also provides the body with necessary nutrients and antioxidants. Fruits rich in fiber are spinach, broccoli, avocado, blueberries, beans, artichoke and many others.
3) Eating oranges, lemons or limes - Citric acid helps to dissolve toxins within the body and increases and improves the functioning of the liver. Lemons contain the highest amounts of citric acid and eating them on a daily basis can be highly beneficial.
4) Drinking herbal tea - Herbal tea, which is a huge source of antioxidants and water, helps to flush toxins out of the body. Green tea is a good example of this and is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties as well.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Quick-fix Detox Drinks That Will Do Damage Control