Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sri Nivash PandeyYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 17 months old and her weight is 7 kgs, her birth weight was 2.43 kg. She is suffering from congenial heart disease VSDL. Kindly suggest a better homoeopathic medicine or tonic for her weight gain.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello, I am 39 years old.In march I had done my ligation operation after that my weight gain .so what can I do to lose weight.
I am in tense due to hair fall. I used everything which can protect from hair fall but nothing benefit. Please give some suggestion how I can protect hair fall.
I do not have appropriate wt. According to my height although I daily eat a healthy balance diet with glass of milk twice a day. I want to knw the possible reasons.
I wanted to ask that I have Lipoma on my forehand, back and tighs. I have already consulted doc and he suggested that nothing serious. Can you please confirm the same?
What medicine should we take for migraine pain. Can it can be recover completely from migraine pain.
I want to loose my fat asap. I don't have a time to do gym as well work out. Do you have any medicine to burn my fat. It's look very odd.
Hello doctor, My mom's legs pains alot specially the back of the knee and the knee joint. However we've visited various doctors and took medical help but it was the same story again and again. It's been a couple of years and the condition has worsened little. What's the cure for it? Please help me with your boonful advise.
My hair is thin n short and had spittant. I am used all type of shampoo their is not effective. please tell me what can I do for long n strong hair.
My mother is having chronic asthma. It is curing despite of months of treatment. Is there any perfect cure for asthma in ayurved. Will she have to take any precautions.
My hairs are drying and it is not growing healthy It's like a wig and I have some hair fall I don't have dandruff my hairs are not strong its are very thin only in front of forehand is very thin and not strong back side are very strong and healthy but not growing well I used daily bath with head and shoulder shampoo while I grow my hair long it's not growing well and not growing straight only in front of fore head its growing thin and becoming curves please give me a good suggestion.
I have seronegative spondylitis neck and back pain no neck movement seen many doctors for this no result & esr is also high. please tell me what to do?
I am suffering from severe hair loss. The hair density on the top and middle of my scalp has become very less. I moved to this locality 3 years aback from then the water is also not suitable for my hair. The density at the top is decreasing day by day. Please help.
I am suffering from fever what should I do to get relief from fever & cold? Please suggest some medicines & tips to prevent from this.
Healthy, luscious hair is what everyone wants. But for maintaining healthy hair, a good brand of shampoo is not enough on its own. One needs to inculcate certain habits and avoid other ones in order to keep their hair healthy.
Here are 7 tips to how you can keep your hair healthy. Read on more to find out all about it.
- Regular Haircuts: Avoiding regular haircuts is actually detrimental for healthy hair. In order to grow long hair regular haircuts are much needed as otherwise the ends would split and dry. Regular trimming reduces the chance of breakage and split ends and you should go for a trim once every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Keep it natural: Keeping your hair in its natural way is the best way to keep it healthy. Although doing that during the week could be a problem if you have long hair, specialists recommend that you keep your hair 'on rest' during the weekend. This includes letting it dry naturally, not using styling products and avoiding using headbands or tying up your hair in ponytails.
- Scalp care: If regular shampoo use is not stopping you from scratching your head, consult a doctor. Itches tend to traumatize the scalp, which weakens the roots of the hair follicles.
- Eat healthy and take in a lot of protein: Eating healthily and making sure that a healthy amount of protein finds its way in your diet is another sure shot way of maintaining healthy hair. Iron is another mineral required, which helps you to maintain those luscious locks.
- Try avoid hot tools: Blowing your hair dry sure makes it dry faster, but it also takes away the natural moisture making it dry. If you have to use blow dryers, use them at a cooler setting and turn them at a lower velocity. This might take more of your time but it keeps your hair healthy as well.
- Deep condition: Go for a deep conditioner once every week as this keeps your hair both hydrated and healthy.
- Wear hats: If you are going out in the sun a lot, wear hats as they prevent the scorching heat of the sun from sapping all the moisture from your hair. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.