Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sri Malhotra

Gynaecologist, Delhi

400 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Dr. Sri Malhotra Gynaecologist, Delhi
400 at clinic
Book Appointment
Call Doctor
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Sri Malhotra
Dr. Sri Malhotra is a trusted Gynaecologist in Azadpur, Delhi. You can consult Dr. Sri Malhotra at Sehgal Nursing Home in Azadpur, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Sri Malhotra on has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sri Malhotra

Sehgal Nursing Home

#A-6, Panchwati, Azadpur. Landmark: Near Subzi Mandir & In Front Of Metro Pillar No 84, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
400 at clinic
View All


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sri Malhotra

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am having pills for my endometrial polyp so could you please help me to shrink it naturally.

General Physician, Mumbai
Tips- do kapalbharti daily as per your capacity and get an ultrasound pelvis done and follow up with reports.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello All, I am 25 year, I got married 5 month before and would like to know about the precaution. We both are planning to take Precaution as we are not ready for child now. I want to know about DEPO PROVERA INJECTION. Is it good to take injection precaution method or I should go for any other option? Is there any side effect to use this precaution or we should go for regular pill?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Hello All, I am 25 year, I got married 5 month before and would like to know about the precaution. We both are planni...
Depo-Provera injection is quiet ok for most women with 99% success rate and a single dose provides contraception for 12-14 weeks.. But it’s not recommended for those who have unexplained vaginal bleeding,Liver disease,Breast cancer and Blood clots .But continuous usage of this injection may have few side effects also like Irregular menstrual periods, or no periods at all,Headaches ,Nervousness,Depression, Dizziness,, Changes in appetite,Weight gain,Unwanted facial and body hair,Hair loss and Loss of bone mineral density.Change in the menstrual cycle is the most common side effect. You may have irregular bleeding or spotting. After a year of use, about 50% of women will stop getting their periods. Their periods usually return when they no longer get the shots.Long-term use of Depo-Provera may lead to loss of bone mineral density, which makes osteoporosis more likely. This risk is greater if you've taken the shot for longer than 2 years, especially if osteoporosis runs in your family, you drink a lot, you smoke, or you have other risk factors for the condition. But most importantly You can become pregnant as soon as 3 to 4 months after your last shot. But it takes some women up to a year or 2 to conceive after they stop using this type of birth control. This time frame seems unrelated to how long you used the shot. Taking regular pill is a good option than this injection but again some women complain of weight gain with pills also.So the best contraceptive is CONDOMS and a knowledge of safe periods in which you can have relations without a condom without fear of pregnancy and women health will remain intact.Consult me
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had unprotected sex on 23th n took unwanted 72 that day itself. Today there is very little brownish spotting n my stomach is paining what is it. Pls help.

MBBS, PG Diploma (HIV Medicines)
HIV Specialist, Surat
Brownish discharge is because of Unwanted 72 pills. Stomach ach can be because of medicine side effect or any other simple medical illness.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor's, Today is 10 days after my period. I went to scan. In that scan report I got Right ovary 8 mm and Left ovary Nopf and and EM is 7. 5 mm . Can you tell what it mean can I get pregnant? Can I know with this I have the follicular have or not. Please reply me.

MBBS, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology), MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Hello doctor's, Today is 10 days after my period. I went to scan. In that scan report I got Right ovary 8 mm and Left...
The follicle growth rate is somewhat slow, there are medicines n imjections to improve it, can b discussed over a consultation
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Primary Signs Of A Brain Stroke!

DM - Neurology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
Neurologist, Gurgaon
Primary Signs Of  A Brain Stroke!

A stroke, also known as cerebrovascular accident (CVA), cerebrovascular insult(CVI), or brain attack, can occur when a part of the brain is deprived of blood flow. When brain cells are deprived of oxygen they begin to die, due to which the functions controlled by that part of the brain also stops, which results in different types of disabilities among stroke survivors.

There are two types of strokes

  • Hemorrhagic
  • Ischemic stroke

The first is caused when a brain aneurysm or a weak blood vessel bursts. Most of the time, this type of stroke leads to death. The second one happens when a clot blocks the flow of blood to the brain. Patients suffering from stroke suffer from various side-effects, the most common ones being paralysis or loss of feeling in a certain part of the body, problem in understanding or talking and loss of vision on one side. The side-effects start showing up immediately after a person has had a stroke.

In certain conditions, blood flow to a certain part of the brain stops for only some time and hence the body suffers stroke-like symptoms which only last a couple of hours before disappearing. This is known as a transient ischemic attack (TIA). Unfortunately, the effects of a stroke can be debilitating and also permanent. Hence, it's important to know the symptoms of a stroke and rush the patient to a doctor as soon as possible. Sometimes early treatment can save a lot of damage.

The primary symptoms of stroke are as follows:

  1. Confusion and problems while talking and comprehension
  2. Headache along with alteration of consciousness or vomiting
  3. Numbness of the face, arms or legs, especially on one side of the body
  4. Issue with seeing, through one or both eyes
  5. Inability to walk with stability, including disrupted coordination
  6. Problems with the bladder and bowel control
  7. Acute depression
  8. Body temperature fluctuates, and pain worsens with movement
  9. Paralysis on one side of the body along with fatigue
  10. Problem in expressing or controlling emotions

Risk Factors:

Diagnosis of stroke

Several tests are carried out to determine the type of stroke, such as

  1. Physical examination, which involves observing the patient's overall condition.
  2. Blood tests
  3. CT scans
  4. MRI scans
  5. Cerebral angiogram
  6. Echocardiograms

Stroke is a fatal brain disease and can cause permanent damage to your system so its best to check with doctor to know how you can prevent it.

5579 people found this helpful

Hi I am a 25 year woman. Trying to conceive. This month my period date was on 10th. But I have missed it. Today morning I had tested by home pregnancy kit named prega news but the result comes negative. I haven't faced any implementation bleeding. Is there possibility to being pregnant? N. B I have thyroid. Having medicine Thyronorm 112.5. Last tested on December. Tsh & T3 was normal. T4 was little bit (. 5) more than normal.

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Hi I am a 25 year woman. Trying to conceive. This month my period date was on 10th. But I have missed it. Today morni...
Get a beta hcg test done for confirmation of pregnancy. Since you have thyroid also you may have delayed or irregular periods due that also. If you are obese then start doing weight loss exercise to regularize your cycle, will increase your fertility also.
14 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can I take Primon-N contains: norethisterone. P. 5 mg. This tablet to postpone my periods. How to take it. How many days before And doses. please help me.

Can I take Primon-N contains: norethisterone. P. 5 mg.
This tablet to postpone my periods. How to take it. How many d...
Hello these are hormonal pills, they can extend your periods for 5 days .when you stopped it, immediately withdrawal bleeding starts. U should start it according to your desired dates n five days before. Doses twice a day for five days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Facts of Coffee

General Physician, Gurgaon
Facts of Coffee

Facts of Coffee:

Coffee is consumed by about 50% of adults and second most consumed beverage used worldwide and a leading contributor of caffeine of diet. As per available records coffee has been enjoyed for over 500 years.


Nutritional facts:

  • coffee is a better option in the energy drinks like soda, and sweetened teas or juices in view that it’s calories is very low in comparison to other energy drink.

  • One eight –oz cup provides




0.0 g

Fat & Fatty acid (omega 6 fatty acid)

2.4 mg


0.3 g

Vitamin b2 (Riboflavin)

0.2 mg

Vitamin K

0.2 mcg

Pantothenic acid

0.6 mg


0.5 mg


6.2 mg


4.7 mg


0.1 mg


7.1 mg


7.1 mg


116 mg


4.7 mg




94.6 mg


Benefits of coffee:

Coffee from ground beans contains 95 to 180 milligrams of caffeine in a tall regular cup while a cup of green tea provides about 44 milligrams caffeine. Coffee has following benefits:

Antioxidant: Coffee is a high source of Antioxidant. Coffee provides 70% of total amount of important antioxidant in diet. Antioxidants in coffee are Polyphenols, chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid, Cafestol and Kahweol.


Antioxidant in coffee plays following role:

  • Neuro degenerative disease: Coffee works as natural anti aging beverage. Antioxidants protects against Parkinson’s disease, dementia. Coffee acts as natural Alzheimer’s disease treatment and also has protective qualities against Depression in some people.

  • Coffee is effective at “Fighting free radical damage”: Because it increases antioxidant in the blood (Plasma antioxidant capacity).

  • Cancer protection and as an anti inflammatory food: Inflammation which is the root of most diseases is reduced. Coffee lowers oxidative stress because of its ability to induce mRNA and protein expression. Caffeine found in coffee also has an impact on metabolites and lipid fraction that act as a safeguard against some malignant cells by modulating certain detoxifying enzymes.

  • Coffee prevents Cardiovascular disease and improves heart health. Antioxidant cafestol and kahweol are diterpene compounds which have cholesterol –balancing effects of coffee. Coffee intake is associated with lower risks of heart failure and stroke and also reduces the heart arrhythmia.

  • Help to prevent Diabetes: Antioxidant chlorogenic acid reduce the absorption of glucose from sugary or high carbohydrate foods. This could slow the release of sugar into the bloodstream after a meal and be beneficial for preventing insulin resistance, thus help to prevent diabetes.

  • Increase Physical performance and endurance: Caffeine increases the capacity for bodily and mental labor especially by eliminating fatigue.

  • Coffee increases energy and concentration.

  • Helps in asthma control.

  • Coffee lower risk of select gastrointestinal diseases.

  • Coffee may protect against alcoholic liver disease (It has been observed that 20% reduction in alcoholic liver syndrome by consuming one cup of coffee a day up to four times daily).


Disadvantage of Coffee:

  • Effect on Hydrochloric acid: Regular consumption of Coffee effects the availability of HCL in the stomach especially protein based food which passes into the small intestine before being properly broken down . undigested protein results variety of health problem like Bloating and gas, IBS, Diverticulitis and even colon cancer.

  • Ulcers, IBS and Acidity: Regular consumption of Coffee( Caffeine and various acids present in Coffee) irritate the stomach & lining of small intestine which is necessary for H. pylori to take hold initially , due to that Helicobacter pylori bacteria causes Ulcers, gastritis, IBS and Crohn’s disease. It also irritate the lining of small intestine which leads to Abdominal spasm, cramps, and elimination problem due to that diarrhea and constipation occurs.

  • Heart burn problems: Caffeine in Coffee relax the Esophageal sphincter due to that stomach content come back in stomach and burn the delicate lining of esophagus by HCL thus contribute the Acid reflux and Heartburn

  • Coffee as a laxative: coffee stimulates peristalsis thus promote the gastric emptying , whereby the stomach’s contents are quickly passed into the small intestines , before digesting food which makes it difficult for nutrients to be absorbed from your food. It also increases the chances of irritation and inflammation within the gastrointestinal tract.

  • Effects the Mineral Absorption: In heavy drinkers of coffee Iron absorption in stomach is effected and particularly effects the ability of kidney to retain calcium, magnesium and othe important minerals which plays vital role for good health

  • Acrylamide in coffee: Coffee contains the Acrylamide which is carcinogenic substance (cancer causing)

  • Stress and tension: Excessive consumption of caffeine in coffee release the stress hormones ”Cartisol, Epinephrine an Nor epinephrine” which increases the heart’s rate, blod pressure and tension levels. Stress hormones with a cup of coffee also interferes with the digestive process, caffeine in coffee also interfere with GABA metabolism. Gamma-amino butyric acid is a neurotransmitter involved in regulating mood and stress levels, it also affect the GIT.

“Mood and digestive system are interrelated, thus when you drink a lot of coffee the high levels of caffeine in it negatively affect both of them”.


How much coffee is safe to drink:

  • For healthy adult 500 mg. of caffeine /day (approximately 5 cups).

  • For pregnant women 200 mg. /day.

  • Ideally 1-2 cup of coffee /day has no associated negative effect but beneficial for people.

  • If associated with problem of stress a, tension, digestive problem it should be avoided.


What is the best time of consumption of coffee :

  • Morning 10 am to noon

  • Evening 2pm to 5pm

  • Early morning stress hormone “Cartisol” level in our body is very high and consuming caffeine when cortisol level are high creates two problems:

  • Caffeine interferes with the body’s production of cortisol which is released in response to stress and low glucose. The body ends up producing less cortisol and depends more on the caffeine to compensate.

  • It increases the person’s tolerance to caffeine because it replaces the natural cortisol – induced boost instead of adding to it.

Thus early morning is the worst time for coffee.

Computed Tomography - What You Need To Know About it?

DNB (Radio Diagnosis), MBBS
Radiologist, Hyderabad
Computed Tomography - What You Need To Know About it?

What is computed tomography?

Computed Tomography is more commonly known as CT scan. It is a specialized form of X-ray. Computed Tomography is a non-invasive diagnostic procedure. CT scan provides concise images of different body parts and can also divulge any internal bleeding or injury during emergency situations. It is absolutely painless and is known to provide accurate information.

How does it work?
The patient is required to lie down on a table which is then passed through an opening, circular in structure. The radiations are rotated inside the CT scan machine for processing the images of the required body parts.

Benefits of Computed Tomography

  1. Computed Tomography helps in the identification of any benign (tumor) or malignant (cancer) growth in any part of your body.
  2. The procedure can be conducted for different body parts such as the head, abdomen, spine and chest among many others.
  3. The images provide much detailed information. It contains information regarding the condition of blood vessel, soft tissue and bones.
  4. Various bones and muscular disorders are also identified via Computed Tomography.
  5. Radiation therapy or biopsy can be carried out with the aid of Computed Tomography.

Risk factors associated with Computed Tomography

  1. If a person is allergic to Iodine (a dye used in the process), then it must be informed to the doctor beforehand to avoid further complications such as itching, nausea or vomiting.
  2. At times, kidney functions may get disrupted.
  3. The radiation emitted during CT scan is known to be harmful, especially for children.
  4. The dye used for conducting CT scan can cause allergic reaction that can be life-threatening.

At times the doctor may advise anti-allergic drugs to patients who are allergic to the dyes used in the process. CT scan is otherwise a very safe procedure for diagnosing various diseases.

5256 people found this helpful

The Homeopathic Approach To Treat PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)!

Homeopath, Delhi
The Homeopathic Approach To Treat PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)!

Hormonal imbalance and the associated health complications can throw your life completely off balance. Women, in particular, bear most of the brunt. One such menace that ladies dread the most is the PolyCystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). Of late PCOS has been on a mercurial rise. As the name suggests, PCOS or PCOD (PolyCystic Ovarian Disorder) is a condition characterized by the formation of cysts in the ovary. In females suffering from PCOS, the ovary produces increased levels of Androgen hormone (generally produced in small amounts).

Though the exact trigger for PCOS may vary from individual to individual, the factors that are often responsible for PCOS include:

  1. Elevated levels of insulin in the body
  2. PCOS may be related to hereditary. Women who have instances of PCOS in the family (either mother or siblings) are at a greater risk of suffering from the condition.
  3. Inflammation (low grade) can also trigger PCOS in females.

Females with PCOS may show one or more of the following symptoms

  1. Menstrual problems (irregular periods, suppressed, heavy or scanty periods).
  2. Hirsutism.
  3. Mood swings, depression, stress, and anxiety.
  4. Acne, skin discoloration (skin pigmentation).
  5. Fatty liver (in some cases).
  6. Hair problems (hair fall, thinning).
  7. A woman may find it difficult to conceive.

PCOS may affect a female and exhibit the symptoms during menarche (the first menstrual cycle). In some, the symptoms, however, appear at a later stage.

Role of homeopathy in treating PCOS

Allopathic medications and surgery have often been used to treat PCOS. Though there may be temporary relief, chances of a relapse are always there, not to forget the side-effects of these treatments. The treatments, more than often, leave a big hole in the pocket.

Homeopathy comes as a breath of fresh air, a much-needed solution for many women.

Homeopathic treatment has helped many women deal with PCOS and its associated symptoms better. Being natural, it has negligible side-effects (or no side-effects at all). Though a little time-consuming, the homeopathic treatment not only identifies but also helps in successfully eliminating the underlying factor responsible for the ailment. Thus, in most cases (including PCOS), homeopathic treatment provides a permanent solution to the problem, and that too, for only a small pinch in the pocket.

Few homeopathic medicines that play a pivotal role in treating PCOS and its associated symptoms include:

  1. Pulsatilla: PCOS can wreak havoc in your menstrual cycle. In many women, the period is not only late and scanty but short and suppressed as well. Pulsatilla is an excellent homeopathic medicine for such menstrual problems. In addition to dissolving the ovarian cysts, Pulsatilla also helps in regularizing the menstrual cycle.
  2. Conium: Women with acne and infertility issues benefit from Conium.
  3. Calcarea Carb: Conditions like PCOS associated obesity, depression, and fear are best dealt with the homeopathic medicine, Calcarea Carb.
  4. Apis Mellifica: The medicine is used to treat suppressed menses with pain in the right side of the ovary.
  5. Thuja and Sepia are two powerful homeopathic medicines that have produced fruitful results in women suffering from hirsutism. Suppressed and scanty periods can also be treated with Sepia and Thuja respectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
4912 people found this helpful

Hello doctor, today I have done my ovulation study my doctor suggested me to do that so the result come is that my eggs are 9mm n today is 10th day of my menses. I wanna know can I get pregnant asap, and does the egg size matter to get pregnant and if yes then pls suggest me what all I need to do and eat to get my eggs to grow healthy and to grow faster. My doctor called me on 12th and 14th day too to check the growth. Please help me out so that I can increase the size of egg before my next visit. Doc please rpl me so that it help me a useful way. Thanks.

MBBS, DGO, MD, Fellowship in Gynae Oncology
Gynaecologist, Delhi
Hello doctor, today I have done my ovulation study my doctor suggested me to do that so the result come is that my eg...
Yes egg size/ maturation does matter in getting pregnant. Eggs size increases with hormone production in body. It is known that the follicle has to reach an average diameter of a minimum of 15 mm for the egg within to be mature. There are many factors that influence the health of the egg and, thus, a woman’s ability to conceive. Some of these factors are nutrition, environmental factors, or lifestyle. To grow healthy eggs, good oxygenation and blood circulation are necessary.Drinking plenty of water and exercising regularly. Activity and good hydration will stimulate circulation and improve egg health. Good mood is of utmost importance, try to stay away from stress and relax as much as possible.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am using Clear blue advance digital kit for OPK as per instruction stages are low high and peak but when I tested I got low then peak on my 11th day and from 14th day I got flashing smiley means high result n I am wondering about ma results n from that day I am just checking it daily today is on ma 16th day still I am getting flashing smiley so I am bit confuse about ma test please guide. TIA.

General Physician, Delhi
I am using Clear blue advance digital kit for OPK as per instruction stages are low high and peak but when I tested I...
Usually women fertility period varies from 11 th -17 th day which means you are fertile in this period or ovulating. So getting a high results in this period is absolutely fine you are most likely to get pregnant if you are having intercourse in this period.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir or madam some sometimes I am getting In side of the heart that means side of the breast down of the neck I am thinking that because of weakness I am very week person slim my weight is 47 kgs or 46 kgs so please tell me what to do for be healthy doing meditation taking food timely all I am doing but also like this happening please tell me what to do how to cure this pain permanently how to stay healthy please tell me I am getting pain on the side of the breast neck downside getting tell me any medicine I will buy it and use please.

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, Diploma in Food & Nutrition & Diabetic Educator , B.Sc. - Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Delhi
Sir or madam some sometimes I am getting In side of the heart that means side of the breast down of the neck I am thi...
Hello,u will take high protein and high calories diet.have small and frequent meals. Don't skip your breakfast specially.take milk nd milk products,sprouts,soya milk,paneer,whole stretching exercise alternates days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pain in Stiches - When You Should See Your Doctor?

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Udaipur
Pain in Stiches - When You Should See Your Doctor?

Stitches or sutures act as a closure for either surface wounds or deep wounds. Procedure to close a deep wound comprises of sewing the two edges and applying stitches under the skin surface.

Catagories of sutures

  1. Non-absorbable stitches: Such stitches are applied in case of skin wounds or internal wounds. Such stitches get healed quickly and are easy to remove. Non-absorbable stitches are made of natural fibers or synthetic threads like nylon polypropylene. As the name suggests, these stitches are either permanent or persist for a long time.
  2. Absorbable stitches: Such stitches are applied on layers, which have the property of healing quickly. They are very firm during the initial days. Then they start getting dissolved in the body.

Precautions taken by medical team before applying stitches to prevent infection

  1. Careful checking of nose for occurrence of germs before the start of operation.
  2. Skin must be cleansed prior to surgery.
  3. Sanitizing hands prior conducting the surgery.
  4. Usage of germ free gloves and sterile clothes while applying sutures.
  5. Prescribing antibiotics to the patients who may fear high risk of infection.

Precautions to be taken by patient to prevent infection

  1. Take a bath prior to surgery.
  2. Avoid using razor at the surgical site. The same can be carried out by using clippers by the surgery team itself.
  3. Keep all your jewellery aside before the operation starts. Do not apply nail polish.
  4. It is advised to cover up the wound. Try to keep the adjacent areas germ free. This is a crucial step in avoiding infection.
  5. Visit your doctor at once on finding redness around the wound.

When to see the doctor
Pain up to a certain threshold is normal. In case pain gets unbearable, the scene can be alarming. It may be an indication of infection. Taking immediate remedial steps is necessary to avoid infection or any other side effects post the surgery. On meeting with any of the following signs, it is better to consult doctor at once.

  1. If the skin around the wound gets swollen.
  2. If you detect redness around the wound.
  3. If the pain becomes unbearable.
  4. If the wound starts developing pus.
  5. If your body temperature increases abnormally or if you have fever.
  6. If you observe red streaks around the wound.
  7. If in case a stitch gets opened up and the edges of the suture start widening. This is the most alarming sign. In case a suture gets opened, you must immediately seek a remedy.

Ask your doctor for the precautions you can take to avoid experiencing any of the above signs. If you come across such alarming symptoms, rush to the nearest hospital and get the appropriate treatment. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!

1 person found this helpful

I am getting periods for 30 days in one month and for 40 days in the next month, so is this referred as irregular periods? I am 29 years old, trying for pregnancy.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
I am getting periods for 30 days in one month and for 40 days in the next month, so is this referred as irregular per...
Hello, Lybrate user, Menstrual disorder is caused due to stress, anxiety,depression, malnutrition,anaemia, over exertion, Pcod, thyroidism ,results in ,delayed, painful,excess & frequent blood flow during menstruation. * Tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself ,to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to establish your flow by regulating metabolism to absorb neutrients to nourish your body. * go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress, improving Oxygen volume in blood in order, to establish your smooth flow, improving haemoglobin level. * your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion, avoiding gastric disorder. * Tk, Apple, carrots,cheese, milk,banana, papaya, pomegranate, spinach,almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow, timely. * Tk, Homoeo medicine, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof. @ Pulsatilla 200-6 pills, thrice. @ Sepia200 -6 pills, thrice. * Ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs.* * Avoid, caffiene,junkfood, dust,smoke, exertion > Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up. Tk,care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are causes of poly cystic ovarian disease. And is this causes for to remain pregnant? Please help.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
What are causes of poly cystic ovarian disease. And is this causes for to remain pregnant? Please help.
Hello- Ayurvedic concept of pcod (poly cystic ovarian disease) says that, it generally occurs due to irregular food and daily habits done specially at the time of menstrual bleeding period. Pcod effect the ovulation process thus makes it difficult for the female to conceive and get pregnant.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend is suffering from heavy periods. She is suffering that problem for last 20 days and it occurs continuously what should she do now. Plzz help.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
My friend is suffering from heavy periods. She is suffering that problem for last 20 days and it occurs continuously ...
HELLO, She should be placed on antifibrinolytics to control her bleeding flow first and then a hormonal profile to be done with an ultrasound pelvis to check for endometrial thickness.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 31 year old women and married for 3 years. I am facing a problem with my periods from last one year. They are getting delayed and sometimes I need to take medicine to get my periods. I am planning for a baby since last august, but I am not able to conceive. I want to know is it a pre-menopause I am going through or some other serious issue?

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
I am 31 year old women and married for 3 years. I am facing a problem with my periods from last one year. They are ge...
Irregular or delayed periods, this health condition is medically termed as oligomenorrhea. It is one of the most common problems that a number of women suffer from. Pain or twinges in the breast and heaviness in the lower abdomen, bouts of nausea, lethargic feel round the clock are some of the main problems women face as a result of irregular menstruation. There can be a number of reasons that may cause periods delayed. However, the specific reason of irregular periods differs from one woman to the other. Home treatments for irregular periods. Aloe vera aloe vera pulp or juice may also help getting frequent menstrual cycles. Following this tip on regular basis can help you get you positive results for sure. Aloe vera regulates the hormones responsible for menstruation and helps in getting regular menstrual flow. Just pluck some aloe vera leaves from your garden and extract the gel from it. Mix the gel with 1 tbsp of honey. Consume this daily before having a breakfast. Continue this for at least three months for best results. Avoid this home remedy during your periods. Sugarcane juice drinking sugarcane juice before a week or two of your current menstruation cycle will also assist you in getting your periods regularly. This is a very simple and most commonly used remedy for irregular periods. Banyan tree roots take the roots of a banyan tree. Make sure they are fresh. Boil it in a cup of water for about 10 minutes. Add 2-3 tbsp of cow? s milk to this decoction and have it at bedtime daily. This potion can also help you regularize your menstrual cycle to a great extent if you and your partner are planning to conceive, you should start taking folic acid before you get pregnant. Folic acid helps to provide the best health outcomes for your baby when it is growing. Taking folic acid daily before and during pregnancy also prevents the occurrence of neural tube defects, such as spina bifida, in your baby. You? re most likely to get pregnant if you have sex within a day or so of ovulation (releasing an egg from the ovary). This is usually about 14 days after the first day of your last period. An egg lives for about 12-24 hours after it? s released. For pregnancy to happen, the egg must be fertilised by a sperm within this time. If you want to get pregnant, having sex every couple of days will mean there? s always sperm waiting in the fallopian tubes to meet the egg when it? s released. Any queries consult privately.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 years old female, planning our 1st baby. I am a working lady. I am take Women's Holicks as I was feeling pain on my right knee. And after consuming it for a week I was relived. I try having a balanced diet. But sometimes I still feel very tired. I am overweight too. What to do? Does health drinks like horlicks help actually?

BSc - Food Science & Nutrition, PGD in Sports Nutrition and Dietitics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
I am 32 years old female, planning our 1st baby. I am a working lady. I am take Women's Holicks as I was feeling pain...
Hello, All the malted drinks in the market are, loaded with sugar. The best combination which goes with the milk is turmeric or dried fruit mix. Lose weight, as that will relieve your joints.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(142 ratings)

Dr. Shakuntla Kumar

Diploma In Endoscopic Surgery, DGO, MBBS
Dr.Shakuntla's OPD At Fortis Hospital, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(754 ratings)

Dr. Surekha Jain

Jain Child and Maternity Hospital, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(15 ratings)

Dr. Purnima

MBBS, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Samyak Hospital, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(276 ratings)

Dr. Alka Gupta

MBBS, MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology , Diploma in General Nutrition
Fortis Hospital, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(27 ratings)

Dr. Pranay Ghosh

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Diploma in Minimal Access Surgery, M.Med.Sci (ART), Specialist Training in Reproductive Medicine, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery
Elixir Fertility Centre, 
300 at clinic
Book Appointment
(170 ratings)

Dr. Gayatri Bala

MBBS, DGO, DNB - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Gayatri Nursing Home Pvt Ltd, 
270 at clinic
Book Appointment