Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sri Malhotra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sri MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I am having lot of itching and irritation in my left side of vagina and it has been 5-6 months I also have left ovary cyst is this irritation and itching because of cyst?
Hi. I want to lose post pregnancy weight. My kid is now 4.5 months old. He is on my feed. So can anyone suggest something which doesn't effect my feed and I reduce too.
Hello I wanted to postpone my periods and hence taken tablets after consulting. Not since past 4 days I am seeing spotting but not experiencing flow. Though I am getting menstruation cramps and pain Is this normal?
Homeopathy is a complementary system of healing that believes in ‘like cures like’. But can it cure infertility? Read on to know more about the role of homeopathy in infertility. Homeopathy uses the same principle of ‘like cures like’ to treat infertility as well.
In scientific terms, infertility is defined as the inability to conceive despite having regular unprotected sex for one or more than one year . The cause for infertility can be either present in the male or female partner like low sperm counts in men or poor quality of sperm and hormonal disturbances, blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis, fibroids etc. in women.
Homeopathy works in infertility by:
- Regulating ovulation in women
- Increasing sperm count and improving sperm mobility in men
- Removing emotional blockages
- Reducing stress
- Treating depression and anxiety
Homoeopathy is especially useful in curing infertility due to low sperm count and sperm motility. A homoeopath can identify the cause of your infertility by asking you specific questions related to your:
- Duration of trying to conceive
- Nicotine, alcohol, coffee or tea consumption
- Genital diseases including inflammation, surgery and trauma
- Any other conditions you may suffer from, including hereditary conditions
- Any active infection in the body
- Exposure to toxins such as chemicals, radiation, heat or noise
- Stress levels
Homoeopathic remedies for infertility
If you want a sure cure for infertility, visit a reputed homoeopath who will match the right medicine with your constitution and symptoms. However, we have a list of common remedies for the condition for your information:
- This is a very powerful uterine remedy
- It is very useful in cases where the woman miscarries repeatedly
- Useful in treating uterine prolapse
- Treats late and scanty periods, irregular periods, as well as early and profuse bleeding
- Treats irregular or absent ovulation
- Treats low sex drive in men
- Treats women who have recurrent miscarriages
- Treats inflammation of ovaries and uterus after an abortion
- Boosts the immune system and improves chances of conception
- Treats infertility caused by depression, feelings of self-hatred and worthlessness
- Treats high blood pressure
- Treats enlarged and prolapsed uterus
- Treats infertility due to uterine polyps
- Infertility due to anxiety and stress
- Treats infertility in males due to low sperm counts
- It helps in improving the quality of sperms
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
By looking a scanning report of a pregnant lady .did a lab technician can understand and conform the gender of d baby.
Dry fruits and nuts of all variety are great for sexual health. This is because almonds, peanuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds have monosaturated fats that help the body create cholesterol. This cholesterol is important for the sex hormone to function properly. These nuts can be consumed as a snack during the course of the day, they not only help the heart function to its optimum, but also are packed with protein and aid the muscle building process.
Pistachios also are a great source of plant cholesterol, consuming pistachios results in a significant drop in triglycerides and LDL. LDL is the bad cholesterol and as it is bad, it is good that pistachios help control its levels.
Brazil nuts are the best natural source of selenium— this mineral is important for a healthy prostate and colon, it has also been linked for the prevention of a mineral that has been linked to preventing cancers.
Pecan nuts is packed with antioxidants of any nut. Apart from that these nuts are a great source of vitamins and can help with blood clotting and heart diseases.
How to use:
Soaking nuts is a great way to not only enhance the flavor but they also lead to increase enzyme activity. These soaked nuts and seeds witness a hike of nutritional value. You can soak the nuts overnight and consume them during the course of the day. You can heat them in the oven for them to regain their texture.
fruits, vegetables and seeds are important for your sexual health and should be incorporated in your daily diet.