Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I wanted to ask tht my detection of B HCG In urine (pregnancy test) have been negative that mean I am not pregnant?
Some of the special and highly beneficial Ayurvedic massages are:
1. Pizhichil: This Ayurvedic massage includes pouring of warm essential oils from a specialized type of vessel known as Kindi, which is placed at a considerable height while the expert masseur executes the massage. As the massage is done for balancing out the Vata dosha, the essential oil is chosen on the basis of the patient's condition. The warmth of the oil is necessary for removing the Vata dosha and is extremely beneficial for individuals suffering from soreness caused from fractures, stiffness in various parts of the body, paralysis, monoplegia, hemiplegia and paraplegia.
2. Njavarakizhi: This massage is aimed at increasing perspiration in the body and is very popular in Kerala. Here, after the application of the warm medicated oil, pressurized massage is given with small cotton bags that are filled with a specific type of processed rice termed as 'Njavara'. While the massage is given, cotton bags are dipped into cow milk, and a distinctive herbal paste is utilized for the production of sweat.
3. Shirodhara: As the name says, this is a head massage that helps in stimulating the nerves present in the scalp area. It is mainly done through applying herbal or medicated oil on the head region in a continuous flow or stream. This massage is perfect for relieving mental fatigue, increasing focus and easing headaches.
4. Elakizhi and Ubtaan: These types of Ayurvedic massages involve a combination of different herbal materials that form an effective beauty and skin solution. Both these massages help in revitalizing the skin, improving the texture of the skin, nourishing the body and improving the circulation, all these help in making the person appear fresh and beautiful.
Along with these Ayurvedic massages, there are several other types of massages available like the Gharshana that doesn't require any lubricant, Udvartana that helps in releasing the toxins from the body, and Abhyangam which is a whole body massage. Each of these massages is suitable for a specific condition and thus you must speak with an expert to know, which massage would be ideal for you.
Hi doctor I am 9 weeks pregnant now I am getting bleeding I visited to doctor my baby heart beat is good. But my bleeding and brownish discharge is same from 8 weeks. please suggest me why this cause I am taking bed rest also! this is happening from 7 weeks I am taking injections hcg 50000 thrice weekly and susten thrice weekly.
My wife is pregnant of 11 weeks her BP is 84/44. Is it normal or very low. Plg suggest necessary action n what to do.
Hello doctor, Whenever my partner and I have sex my periods date is keep on reducing mean consider if I have date on 26th after sex it will be on 22nd. Why is this? And also the leakage during menstrual cycle on 1st and 2nd day is kind of black clots.
My age is 41. I got a cut near anus by nail six month before. It is not healing up. I am using soframycin.
Hello Doctor, I want to know the reason behind my mother's sudden death. When I came from college, I saw my mother lying in kitchen, there was no scars, no pain, it seemed like she is normally sleeping in peace. I called ambulance, but they said that my mother is no more. I asked the reason to them, then they requested to do post mortem. I can not see post mortem happening with my mom's death so I refused. I do not know the reason what happened with my mom. I can tell you step by step whatever I know which may help you to find the exact reason behind my mother's sudden death. 1) My mom was a diabetic patient since 10 years and it was normal usually does up and down between 100 to 300. 2) Mom got injury on head due to table corner attack onto her head. It got swallowed so I took her to hospital in May, 2015, there they said that my mom's diabetes has been reached upto 500 and she has to be admitted in the hospital immediately to control diabetes. 3) Dr.from Hospital did treatment for 3 days and than discharged when diabetes got normal with 100. 4) We took mom at home, she was having tablets and seeming like she is recovering. 5) My mom died on 8th Sep, 2015. Prior to this day i.e. 7th Sep-she was all fine but on 8th Sep, 2015 from 1 am till morning she dint sleep. I can say she dint sleep for whole night. She said this to me while waking me up in the morning at 6 am. She also said that she dint sleep whole night DUE TO ACIDITY. 6) I than left college at 7 am by kissing her on her chick and putting her on bed to rest. She slept on bed than I do not know what happened to her as I left for college. 7) I came from college and saw my mom is lying in the kitchen peacefully, no pain on face, no scars, nothing, Seems like she is sleeping peacefully. I also saw a pan of tea, that means she had milk tea though she was having high acidity. I assume that might give her stroke and due to stroke, she might got died. But I am just assuming. Please help me knowing the exact reason behind her death. I have mentioned the whole case study and for medical records to analyse better.
Ayurveda is a renowned life science that has been credited with changing lives since ancient times. Not only can it prevent diseases and ailments, but it can also cure them with its combination of herbal medication, everyday routine and yogic poses. Weight management is a field that also enjoys various Ayurvedic remedies. Some of them are as follows.
- Herbs: Herbs are a way of healing used by Ayurveda, and the use of various herbs can help in hastening the metabolism for healthy weight management.
- Taste: Ayurveda recognizes six distinct tastes that should be incorporated into one's daily diet. These tastes include salty, pungent, sour, sweet, bitter and finally, astringent. Each of these tastes has several properties that balance the various hormones and health factors in one's body. These tastes form the various counterpoints to alleviate all kinds of health problems, which finally help in effective weight management. Also, one must eat all the seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep the body and hormones in good balance.
- Exercise: While a daily routine of exercise is a must in any life science, Ayurveda too propagates the devotion of at least 45 minutes to one hour towards some form of exercise. Walking is said to be the most important and effective forms of exercise, followed by several yoga poses that can help in better weight management. Also, as per Ayurveda, it is important to move after each and every meal, so that a routine of eating and activity is built into the system.
- Sleep: Ayurveda recognizes sleep or rest as one of the most important aspects of a healthy lifestyle. While good eating habits and exercise form one side of it, sleep or rest completes the triangle. One can also practice the Savasana or resting pose for a period of rest. And at least six to seven hours of sleep is a must as per Ayurveda.
- Meditation: This practice helps in focusing on awareness which can instil the desired function like weight management in the body. Being mindful of what your body needs can also help in eating and exercising right.
Weight management is a lifelong process in Ayurveda.
Hello Dr. my age is 29 years old and wt 58 kg my first baby is 7 years old but my 2 baby because of my studies I had an abortion dnc in December after that from March onwards my tummy and thigh area are slightly increased. But I want to stay slim and fit. Pls suggest and reply what to do. Pls help. Thanks and regards.
Mujhe ye baat bta skte ho aap agr hum one day me 4 ya five times hum sex kiya to koi problem.Please tell.
The catechins and caffeine in the green tea fight fat.
Green tea assists in breaking down fat from fat cells.
Green tea also burns calories.
Green tea will also reduce your intake of calories.
Green tea targets the bad fats.