Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Span Kr. SarkarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from nose blocks and that leads to suffocation, and it is daily thing which I face and I am using otrivin for that it is okay to continue using the nasal spray.
I've been suffered from Vertigo from last two months, Doctor gave me some medications but those didn't help me to fix this problem, I've done several blood tests like thyroid, Sugar test. I feel pain in head veins sometimes Is it a serious problem to worry? What should I do to resolve this problem, Please help me.
I have fever for the past two days. I am unable to swallow anything. I feel pain in my neck. What medicine to take for tonsillitis?
Doctor I am 20 years old suffering from allergy rhinitis, symptoms including severe running nose, persistent sneezing, watery eyes etc, I consulted doctor he made absolute eosinophil count test, and the count was more than normal range, He prescribed antihistamines (levocetirizine and montelukast tablets), Probiotics, steroids,for 15 days, Even After using medicines, The symptoms Have been not reduced, The same worst condition, I tried to manage the symptoms in a lot of ways, But none of them worked, Then I started using levocetirizine and montelukast again even after (15 days) the duration for which the doctor prescribed with out consulting doctor ,This antihistamine works for 24 hrs, With out this medicine I can't socialize, This medicine given me allot of relief, and I can't see any allergy rhinitis symptoms when I use this medicine, Is it safe to use levocetirizine and montelukast for long duration? I am using this antihistamine since 6 months, Please doctor give your suggestions, Thanking you,
I am a 41 years old lady. I become tired when I wake after my sleep. Sometimes I feel like everything around blank and dark around. Can you suggest me ?
From my ear liquid is coming for 2 month. I consulted a doctor he told me I have strain in my eardrum. What should I do?
Both nasals get blocked. Had 2 times sinus surgery in Patiala. Last sinus surgery done in October, 2008. The problem of nasal blockage frequently recurs. The nasal discharge comes out from throat which results in severe sore throat. With this both the nasal air passage and throat air passage get choked making difficult to breath. For this problem suggest remedy.
When I wake-up in the morning, sneezing started and after that water is coming from my nose and my nose get blocked some times. This is daily phenomena. I don't have any fever and cold also. Which medicine I should take.
Sir nose ke upar se aur gale me right side dard ho rha h neeche taraf aisa lag rha hai koi pimple ho gya ho mene ek beer pe thi uske bad se gale me right side pain ho rha hai.
Having staffilococcus orius in throat. Have throat pain often especially in winter season. Difficulty in swallowing and talking. When infected take medicines and betadine gargle. It heals and sometimes come back. Is it a serious thing to worry?
My one year old niece has stuffy and blocked nose Along with cough from four days. I have given cetzine syrup and mucolite syrup but it did not worked. Please suggest any syrup or home remedies to cure this problem?
I have problem in my left ear. The problem is that I have not heard from this ear approximately from 10 year. What is the solution? please give me the best solution.
I am 50 years old Male, few years back one Dr, told me that I have ruptured ear drum. So I avoid many things as per his suggestions. Suddenly past two days I hear clicking sound in my ear continuously which is annoying. What is the remedy for that. Is there are remedy other than surgery. Thanks.
I have pain in my throat, I cannot eat anything. It is since I eat some burgers on street. What should I do?
I have been experiencing a lot of cough for quite some time. It feels like there is mucous stuck in my throat. How can I treat this. Can these be symptoms of LPR.
Have sinus problem last five years. My father has the same problem. please suggest any medicine which can help us.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.