Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Span Kr. Sarkar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Span Kr. SarkarYour feedback matters!
My mom's throat is a little bit of bigger then the original shape of her throat. And after the thyroid test the report was normal. But the throat shape don't come to normal size. And she feels pain some times in her throat. What is it and how could she get recovery from this disease? What may be the disease name?
I am suffering from snoring. Its been over a year. It sounds like roar now and I need medical attention for this.
I am 18 year old boy and I have pain in my nose from 2 years please suggest any easy solution and be fast.
I am 21 years old. From past 6 months I am feeling a discomfort with my right ear. Once as it happened while I was talking to parents I felt a air intake into my right ear. After that the next couple of words I pronounced were just like I was speaking into my own ears. From then, I had imbalance in right side of my face. I am having clogged ear only on my right ear. Reduced the hearing capability to may be 10 percent lesser than normal. Stress is seen at the right ear when I speak. Though its not making any serious impact rather than dizziness I would like to know the reason for what had happened into my right ear? Is it a serious issue needs an immediate attention?
Hi! My right side nasal track is dry (not the inner side of nose) and from past 3-4 days I'm observing blood stains while blowing nose. Please help me with some remedy.
Sir I am suffering from Allergic asthma, sinus from last 2.5 year. I went so many Alloy doctor but all of them said it is life long diseases. Presently I am taking homeopathy medicine, doing yoga daily and taking healthy diet. Can allergic asthma permanently curable by homeopathy.
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic rememdy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!