Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sp Arora
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sp AroraYour feedback matters!
White discharging from 3 months and that also getting smell can you tell why it is smelling and tell me what to take for this ayurvedic or normal medicine anything else tell me and also this month did not got period still, my date is 27.
Women suffer from a range of gynaecological problems ranging from menstrual irregularities and fertility issues to menopause and STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease). In most cases, it is an imbalance of hormones that cause gynaecological problems and strong medication is not required. Homeopathy is a holistic form of alternative medication that takes into account the physical, mental and emotional symptoms of a patient and addresses the root of the problem. It has negligible side effect and hence can be prescribed for women of all ages. During a woman’s teenage years, homeopathy can help regulate hormone production and hence treat associated puberty changes and skin conditions like acne. In her later years, homeopathy can also help treat fertility issues as well as ease pregnancy-related issues. Here are a few gynaecological problems that can be treated with homeopathy.
Irregular Menstruation- Pulsatilla and sepia are excellent remedies for treating menstrual difficulties. Pulsatilla can be used to treat missed periods as well as excessive bleeding and painful periods. In most cases, the women who benefit from this remedy are emotional, timid, thirstless and averse to fats. Sepia is used to treat early or scanty menses in cases where women also complain of being tired, irritable and prefer solitude.
Fertility Issues- Problems that arise out of a weak uterus such as infertility or miscarriages in the first trimester can be treated with Caulophyllum. In such cases, the woman often complains of pain and stiffness in the joints and has erratic mood swings. A loss of libido caused by excessive alcohol, drugs or sex can be treated with Agnus castus.
Pregnancy Related Issues- Cimicifuga can be used to treat nervous mothers who worry excessively about the foetus and tend to suffer from rheumatic pains. Morning sickness is a common complaint of pregnant women and can be treated with Ipecacuanha.
Postpartum Depression- After giving birth to their baby, many women suffer from postpartum depression and feel disconnected to their baby. This can be treated with Nux Vomica and Lilium Tigrinum. The former helps treat ambitious women who may feel resentful of having had to give up their careers because of the new born baby. Lilium Tigrinum is used to treat depression that involves constant weeping and irritability.
Menopause- Menopause affects every woman in a different way. Lachesis is a homeopathic remedy that can be used to treat hot flushes, palpitations and feelings of being suffocated while asleep. Excessive menses and a tendency to haemorrhage can be treated with ustilago. This can also be used to treat uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Hi Doctor I am 22years old Female I am married person and I have no child for one year and I got PCOD from last 4 months but I have regular period for every month ones and I have stomach and back bone pain for last 3 months what should I do.
Hi I'm 25 year old female. I'm having trouble while peeing today. Last night I used vibrator. I'm having bleeding issues now though it shouldn't be periods. What could be the probable reason?
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
- Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
- Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
- Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
- Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
- Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
- Avoid caffeinated or carbonated beverages, alcoholic beverages, and those high in sugar - All these drinks contain preservatives, colours and sugars. They are acidic in nature and act as diuretics. They cause loss of fluids through urine.
- Do not drink very chilled liquids - They do not really help cool you down in summers, though they make you cool for some time. Drinking really cold liquids when feeling hot may lead to a slight constriction of the blood vessels in the skin and decrease heat loss, which is not advisable when trying to cool down.
Apart from this you must limit all strenuous activity, eat light, nutritious and non-fatty meals, and reduce intake of heaty vegetables and fruits, like spinach, radish, hot peppers, onions, garlic, beetroot, pineapple, grapefruit and ripe mangoes (if you cannot resist mangoes, soak them overnight in water). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian/nutritionist.
Hello sir or maam. Main 17 years ki hu and maine kal apne boy friend ke sang sex kiya tha 1: 30PM pe and after sex maine unwanted tablet khali thi jab main ghar aae or washroom gayi to mujhe blooding hui mujhe laga ki mere period start hogaye hai but uske baad abhi tak blooding hui hai hai. Main kya karu. Mujhe bahot darr lag raha. Aasa kyo hua. Kya koi dikkat hai mujhe.
STDs are nothing but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
1. Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
2. Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases, and thus your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
3. Stop sharing items: Sharing under-garments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
4. Avoid multiple sex-partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
5. Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
6. Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.