Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. SouravYour feedback matters!
I am 67 yrs, woman. I am facing knee, back & ankle pains. I can't stand up immediately or walk speedly. I am feeling my foots are weaker.
Sir i am 50 years old i am suffering from neck pain, headache, left shoulder pain &body seeks. Iam consulting neurosurgeon since 2 years but there is no result. Please tell me skin or bactrial/viral infections may cause the neck pain. Please provide your suggestion whom i'm consult for cure?
I am 51 years old I have backache for last 3 three months as this backache was raised in 2010 a doctor had advised for some exercise for two months only, it was closed but it started again.
Hi I am 65 years old man rtd civil engineer. I have de quervains disease rt wrist and trigger finger two fgrs for the last three months naprocyn 500mg and ointment do not respond. I am diabetic under control forsix years. Kindly guide me for wrist pain remedy
I have back pain since 12 months then I went hospital they gave tablets then that pain will gone but now the pain again attacks what should I do.
I am 25 year old and I have back pain last 3 month I had try pain relief spray and ointment but nothing effective on pain.
I have pain in muscle and back bone since 15 days. Taking pain killer and using volini gel but till now not recovered. What should I do now?
I am 73 male I am in the US now I have low back pain especially when i get up after sitting no pain while walking no pain while lying down the pain is intense immediately but reduces, please advise.
Hello. Sir i'm saurabh my spinne slip disc l5 s1 is slipped left side. My left foot is not working in properly. And left heep is tight than normal.
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.