Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SoodYour feedback matters!
Problem: Whenever I eating Something Spicy/very Spicy or taking dinner/lunch then perspiring from my face and also all over head. Question: 1 what is the reason of this kind of problem? 2. Is serious problem? 3. What do you have helpful advise about my problem?
I am 27 year old male and I am having very much dryness and itching on my face also face getting red please suggest medicine or any cream.
I am a diabetic and. Hypertensive. But suddenly I find my BP as low as 95/70 for last one week please advise.
Hlo sir my age is 27 years. penis shrinks (sikud jata hai) to 1 inch in normal condition .is it a problem or not.
I am 30 years living in London and I work like 7 hrs but I have chest pain and palpitation which makes me feel low and weak all the time and now I feel back and neck pain as well any suggestion.
I am 39 years old women I have swelling in my legs every time I have done all the test like blood urea, uric acid, serum creatinine, t3, t4, tsh all r normal but my tlc is now 11800 it was 12800 earlier I had antibioptic cefaxime for 3 days.
I am feeling dull and drowsy since 2 months. Am not able to sleep properly since 2 months. I sleep and wake up in between. My sleep timings are not continuous and I feel very weak when I walk at least for 3 minutes. What should I do?
I can't speak clearly. When I'm in tension or depression its very hard to speak clear. In hindi its called haklana. Example:- 1) my name is Prafull (its clear) 2) my name is p. P. P. Prafull (its speech problem) Please help me sir. Thank you.
I occasionally get suffers from cold fever, is it energy or any other. I already used to take medicine.
My wife is last month delivery on c-section operation please tell me after that when we can start sex?
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health.