Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sood Ashwani KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam I am 27yrs old self employed. I am addicted to codein phosphate syrups like corex, rexcof since 8years & from one year I am trying to get rid from this but I can't. If I stop taking for one day I get body pain, nerve pain & my whole body feels like heavy & I cant sleep also. And one thing I am getting too-much sweat all the time uf weather my cool or hot. I really want to stop taking these syrups. In fews days i'm getting marry so pls I begg you doctors help me to get rid frm this. Thnk q.
I hace back pain I am only 17 years old I want to know what is its reason when I got sitting for long time my pain gets varying pls tell me what I have to do?
I am a 21 yrs old female and have a pimple spots on my face and also the dark circles around my eyes. What should I do?
Me n my bf get intimated two months ago. He rubbed his pennis on my vagina. He is not sure abt the cum and pre cum tht it is left inside or not. And unfortunately we were not using protection. After ths in next month I get my periods late by one week but before ths I get my periods on tym only nt a single day delay. N now in ths month m still waiting for my periods 10days are up. please help me out. M I pregnant. N how can I get periods suggest me some pills plzz need your guidelines very much worried plzz.
Hello sir, My right testis is paining a little. From 2 days. It does not have. Any swelling or nothing. It looks normal. Please share the cause sir.
I want to lose weight because my weight is 88kg I want to do the weight loss because my weight is please help me if you help me I want will weight loss and please show me the tips of weight loss thank you.
I am suffering from pain in my wrists after having chikungunya fever for a week everything else is fine only wrist pain isn't going.
I fart many times in a day. My stomach goes up after eating and when I fart it comes down. Does it effect? I should be free from farting. Tell me wat to do.
I am 24 years old male and from past 4 days I have throat infection on right side of throat but no fever and my right ear also feels like involved because it feels hard and dumb. Doctor gave me ofloxacin 200 mg two tablets a day but its not working.
1 m 18 YRS OLD boy ĺive in delhi. I want to increase my stamina .tell some food which help us to increase stamina.
Am priyanka, can you suggest any usa medicine/creams for dark spots nd black heads remove in one month. Nd my skin tone is un even so how to get even skin.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 11 weeks pregnant now. My history was; hyperptolatemia, pcod and one time miscarry. Now my scan report is normal. HR also normal. Now am getting leg pain, sometimes getting abdominal pain and since three days am getting headache also. Why am getting headache? Is there any problem with me?
Suffering from 3-4 years .Erectile dysfunction, hair loss, weakness, legs pain, mood change, anger headache And I am suffering from throat pain jaw pain inside jaw there is tingling (ant feeling )in cheeks side from inside full mouth .is this because of low testosterone level. Is there any medicine to improve testosterone level. I want to improve my total body. Please suggest me gud medicine for this I am waiting for your reply.
Your body goes through drastic changes when you are pregnant. Your body makes more blood during pregnancy; for instance, prior to pregnancy, your body made approximately 5 litres of blood, but now it produces 7 to 8 litres of it.
Producing excess red blood cells requires haemoglobin, which in turn requires plenty of folate, iron and vitamin B12. If there is a deficiency in any of these requirements, you might develop anaemia.
Anaemia is a condition, which is characterized by a lack of red blood cells in the body. The risks of becoming anaemic during pregnancy include:
- Being extremely fatigued
- Miscarriages, premature birth, or low birth-weight
- The baby can inherit anaemia from the mother
- The child can have certain developmental delays
- Postpartum depression (post-childbirth depression)
How it can be prevented?
To prevent such risks, it is important to implement the proper diet. Here are some dietary tips to prevent anaemia during pregnancy:
1. Consume iron-rich foods: Foods that provide you with the best source of iron are
- Poultry and eggs
- Dark green and leafy vegetables (for example: spinach, broccoli and kale)
- Seeds and nuts
- Beans and lentils
- Ripe bananas
2. Don't forget the supplements: Foods are great sources of the nutrients you require, but they may be lacking at times. Ask your doctor for supplements like vitamin, folic acid and iron supplements mostly. Consuming supplements before pregnancy can go a long way in preventing anaemia.
3. Folic acid is important: Folic acid is very important for pregnant women. You must consume 400 milligrams of it to prevent anaemia and birth defects in babies. Foods that are rich in folic acid include:
- Brussel sprouts
4. Vitamins are crucial: Vitamin C helps in iron absorption which boosts haemoglobin production. Some foods rich in vitamin C include
- Citrus fruits
- Bell peppers
5. Be vigilant while cooking: Sometimes while cooking foods, the wrong method can strip them of their iron content. So be careful not to fry, boil or stew such foods too much. Certain foods are best consumed raw; read the labels properly if in doubt.
6. Abstain from certain habits: Alcohol, tea, cigarette and coffee hinder iron absorption. So stop consuming them if you are trying to conceive or have conceived.