Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonu Singh
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Nerve Pain
Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Treatment of Ankylosing Spondylitis
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Osteoarthritis
Treatment of Spasmodic Torticollis
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Stroke
Neck Pain Treatment
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Submit a review for Dr. Sonu SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Sonu Singh provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, saved my life, helped me improve my health and sensible. Mere left side throat me dard rahta hi.ear ke andar bhi dardrhta hi.allergy bhi hi.hamesa cough qicklinges jaisa gale me rhta hi.bhut ilaj kiya.aiims ke doctor styloid process inlarged bataye.aur bole tumhe kuch bhi nhi hi.tum phobiya ka sikar ho
The doctorSonu Singh at rehabforu in Delhi gave me a treatment for my problem of back pain.he was so patiently listening to all the problems, he was analyzing where the problem is exactly by checking. He was clearly explaining us the problem and gave me medication which healed me totally. Thanks to him.
I was suffering from severe back pain and it was difficult to move properly . I was really hopeless about my back pain, but with the treatment of Dr Sonu Singh I'm fit and enjoying normal life.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonu Singh to be very helpful. Thank you.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Sonu Singh to be very helpful. Thnkz
Dr. Sonu Singh provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thnx
G R Bishnoi
We served together as Combatant and Mr Singh is a best doc
Cerebral palsy is a neurologic condition that occurs in children, and is due to brain injury that develops before, during, or after childbirth. The condition presents with motor impairment, and therefore there is generalized physical and mental dysfunction. The brain continues to develop for the first two years of life, and so conditions like premature birth, asphyxia at birth, and postnatal meningitis and encephalitis.
The diagnosis could be trigged by the slow motor development, poor muscle tone, and delayed response of the baby. One of the main noticeable feature that becomes evident is the spasticity of the limbs. The child may not be able to voice it out, but pain is a significant disabling factor too. While doctors would advise that physical movement is required to keep the spasticity at bay, the pain keeps the child away from most activities. This further adds to the spasticity and worsening of the condition.
Pain control therefore assumes a significant role and the modes can range from physical therapy to pain killers to injections to surgery. The idea, in addition to pain control, is also to:
- Improve range of motion
- Improve motor response
- Promote good motor development
- Reduce and control contractures
- Improve overall lifestyle
- Improve muscle strength
- Improve exercise tolerance
- Reduce spasticity
Some of the non-medical ways to control pain are listed below.
Of course, pain killers and injections are always used when immediate relief is required. A structured physical therapy program that includes medications and exercise is the best way to manage cerebral palsy pain. Though initially difficult, over a period of time, it improves range of motion and improves joint movement.
- Acupuncture: Triggering specific points via needles is believed to stimulate the nerve endings and help in pain control
- Alternating ice and heat therapy: This is also believed to improve pain control, blood circulation, and muscle movement.
- Positioning in bed: A well-positioned child in bed may have less pain compared to another child who is not. Special equipment may be used also to keep the child in place, once the most comfortable situation is located.
- Muscle massage: The affected muscles need to be massaged repeatedly so that blood flow improves, joint movement is better, and pain is controlled.
- Botox is successfully used to pain control, as it paralyzes the specific muscles along with providing pain control.
- Medications are used regularly, which are mainly anticholinergic and anti-spastic medications. They reduce stiffness, control pain, and help in pain control too.
- Surgery is the last option and needs to be explored with the doctor.
Hi, I have a problem of headache daily. I take at least one pain killer daily. Without pain killer I don't make relief in headache. Have a side effects of taking one pain killer daily?
My mother has migraine problem from more than 20 years. Her pain starts from lower back then to shoulder and then to arms and wrist and finally to one eye only. Although pain is not frequent but when pain occurs it is very extreme and sometimes vomiting also happens. She is currently taking vasograin tablet when she is in pain. She also has high blood pressure. Please prescribe me some better medicine which does not have serious side effect. She also has fatty liver grade 1 what to do for that. She is not so fat and her weight is 57 kg. Height 5 ft 4 inches.
Headaches and migraines are one of the most common types of pains that patients can face. There are many types of headaches that may afflict people and there are a number of reasons that can be attributed as their cause.
Let's look at some of the types of headaches and their causes:
Facial headaches - This is an ache, which is usually centered on the face, the crown, and the forehead. In this headache, movements of the head and face may also cause problems.
- Causes: The main cause for facial headaches tends to be sinusitis, a condition in which the cavities in the skull get blocked. Sinusitis may also happen due to a cold as this has often been accompanied by a runny nose as well.
- Treatments: The best treatment for this issue would be to treat the underlying condition, i.e. the cold or the blockages. Using the prescribed variety of decongestants and inhalers can vastly improve the situation.
Migraines - This is an intense pain on one side of the head that can last for a few hours to a few days. Most of the pain is sometimes centered behind the eye, and many people report extreme sensitivity to light as well as sound. It can be debilitating to some people who suffer from a severe form of it.
- Causes: Migraines are one of the most complicated problems to diagnose and there can be a variety of reasons for it. Triggers may include food or lack of it and also be caused by other underlying physiological reasons.
- Treatments: Although there are certain painkillers, which are available, it is best to consult a doctor to know the root cause and thus, avoid the triggers or take appropriate medicines if necessary.
- Causes: These headaches are a result of stress, which may result in the decrease of the blood flow to the brain due to the stiffening of the head and neck muscles.
- Treatments: Over the counter drugs such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can help improve them, but it is better to consult a physician before undertaking self-medication.
Cluster Headaches - These are the most potent form of headaches that can be very painful. They usually originate as a piercing pain in the head with pressure on the eye and can even lead eye inflammation, and watery and droopy eyes.
- Causes: Certain neural functions originating from the hypothalamus can cause this issue and this type of headache may be triggered by alcohol, smoking or other forms of strong smells.
- Treatments: Generic painkillers may not be able to correct the issue quickly enough and this may require the administering of special injections or nasal sprays.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
How To Control Nerve Pain?
Nerve pain or peripheral neuropathy, as it is medically known, is characterized by pain, numbness and weakness that arise out of nerve damage. This pain is usually restricted to the feet and the hands.
What are the common causes?
Diabetes is the most common cause for this condition. However, other causes, such as injuries, infections and prolonged exposure to certain toxins can also trigger nerve pain.
How can you control nerve pain?
Topical Painkillers: Certain over the counter ointments and creams can help relieve nerve pain. These medications act as local anesthetics; that is they numb the area of the pain. Capsaicin, a derivative of chili peppers, is one of the major ingredients used in these medicines. Others use botanical oils as the major ingredients.
Supplements: The lack of Vitamin B12 is considered to be a very important cause, and at times, a catalyst for nerve pain. In a case such as this, Vitamin B12 supplements or injections might be administered. Although more research needs to go into this, but certain supplements, especially gamma-linolenic and alpha-lipoic acid can help soothe nerve pain caused by diabetes.
Acupuncture: This time honored Chinese approach is a proven alleviator of nerve pain. Acupuncture releases chemicals which numb the pain, or prevent the pain signals from travelling to the brain.
Physical Therapy and Massages: Physical Therapy can especially heal and strengthen weak muscles that can stem from acute nerve damage and pain. Though more evidence is needed, according to a few sufferers of this condition, massages can be helpful with the tremendously painful muscle spasms that can so often result from nerve pain.
Relaxation Techniques: In combination with the above mentioned approaches, relaxation techniques can go a long way in relieving debilitating neural pain. Besides being helpful with dealing and reducing a few stress phases of life which can cause nerve pain, these techniques might actually root out the actual pain itself.
Lifestyle Modifications: This one’s always a winner! Eating a well-balanced diet that guarantees all nutrients in uniform amounts can never go wrong. Regular exercises for about 30-45 minutes can remedy different types of pain; nerve pain being one of them. Try and limit alcohol intake (a peg once a week won’t harm one, but binge drinking can play the ultimate spoilsport and make all health plans go topsy-turvy!). Abstain from smoking or chewing tobacco as this is usually the primary contributor towards any medical condition or disorder.