Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonu Dehiya
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonu DehiyaYour feedback matters!
Hii Dr. I am 31 years 13 week pregnant my Dr. told me that my placenta is lower laying am a working women can I go to my work place aur leave the job please suggest me the precaution.
I am 26. I have protected (used condom) sex on 15feb. My period was due on 27 feb. I have take pregnancy test on 1 March it came negative. I ate deviry 10mg tablet from 1 march to 3 march. From 5march I have brown discharge. I have not got the period. Can I be pregnant or when I will get my periods?
Doctor, I'm 17 years old. I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I want to terminate my pregnancy. So I took 1 mifepristone of 200 mg on 16th July at 7: 45 pm. I started to bleed on 17th July at 7: 30 pm. On 17th July at 8: 50 pm I took 4 misoprostol of 200 mcg each. I took it by placing in my cheeks for 30 min. Then after 20-25 min I vomited. I even got fever on the same day. At midnight I got a little Big clot which was usually bigger than the normal small clots. Now I'm not bleeding. My bleeding has stopped within a week. So now Wat should I do? Is my pregnancy terminated? Can I have pregnancy test on Monday? Is there any need to have an ultrasound? Please help. I can't afford going to a hospital.
Can a married women take tablets to get her periods delay. Is it safe? If yes then how many tablets can she consume. She had her due date on 31 jan n yet due with her date. She want to delay her periods from today i. E. Tuesday till Sunday. please advise!
Hi team, I have test done VDRL and TPHA but result is positive may I know it is curable If curable means help me with what medicine will take when it will curable.
Am 29 years old. Recently have tested so I came to know that I have b12 deficiency and d vitamin deficiency. So am planing for baby in another 6 months, ran to doctor with that reports he suggested some vitamin tablets. So had that also. Is there any problems did I get once after conceive with this deficiency.
I am feeling that I am suffering from STD. I had Sex with a lady without protection two times and now last Month I got skin rashes near my penis and I met doctor they told fungal infection and can you Pls suggest the symptoms of STD and suggest me what to do. I am very scared about this.
Hello, I had unprotected sex on 19 august later I took Unwanted 72 on 19 itself after 9/10 hours. On 25 august I had normal period regular periods. Now my next expected date is 25 september but till now I have no periods (its 7 october today). What is the cause and is there is any chances of pregnancy. How long could unwanted 72 delay periods?
Sugar is present in all your beverages, smoothies, cookies, desserts, food items and more. But the not so sweet truth is that too much sugar in your diet can turn your life topsy-turvy. It increases your risk of obesity, diabetes, heart diseases, deters the immune system and even harms the brain function. So, in order to break the addictiveness of sugar that can rob you of your health, all you need is a clear path to detox from sugar.
Here are some pointers on how to detox your body off excess sugar:
- Turn away from sugar: Sugar is more addictive than cocaine. So you need to develop a strong will power to eliminate sugar completely, as you would do if you are trying to come out of alcoholism or other intoxications. You should not just avoid table sugar, but also keep away from all the sneaky sugars available in processed food and beverages. Ideally, a time period of 10 days is suggested to give up on any kind of sugar.
- Stack up on proteins: Eat meals that contain lots of good protein and fat. Since they are difficult to digest and take more time to absorb, it will make you feel full for a long time and sustain your energy levels. The key to balancing blood sugar and insulin levels, without much cravings can be achieved through a high protein diet.
- Eat the right carbs: Avoid refined carbs and starchy foods like potatoes, white bread, pasta and baked goods. Instead opt for natural carbohydrates present in vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, leafy greens, eggplant, and artichokes. It is also good to avoid grains and beans during your detox period.
- No artificial sweeteners: You might be tempted to replace sugar with artificial sweeteners, but this is not really beneficial. Artificial sweeteners are just temporary solutions when weaning from sugar and we do not know about its long term benefits. In the long run, it might be just as addictive as sugar. If at all you crave for something sweet, go for natural fruits.
- Consume whole foods: Foods that don’t come in boxes, cans or bottles. Whole foods like vegetables, fruits, lean meat, nuts, fish, seeds and healthy fats will help a great deal to curb cravings and also keep you satiated.
- Sleep well: Last but not the least, get quality sleep time to beat cravings for sugar and suppress hunger hormones. Sleep your way to fight against the desire to overeat and improve your energy levels. A good night’s sleep will do wonders for your overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.