Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonika MisraYour feedback matters!
Menses tym pr phle 2 days me bahot jada pain in stomach. Pls provide any remedy without any side effects.
Hi Doctor humne apne boyfriend ke saat sex kia sex ke dauraan usne sperm vagina ke andaar release kardia uske 3 din baad humne option72 medicine khaya hamara periods 26 ko hona chahie hume abhi tak periods nahi hue humne prega news se test kia result negative aaya but still hume periods nahi hue iska kya matlab hosakta hai kya hum pregnant hai Please Dr. suggest me.
My wife is having infertility problem one of her report says suggestive of non secretory endometrium. What does it means?
I take some pills last month when I was pregnant to avoid pregnancy. Now my mensuration cycle is disturbed my periods are not coming I font know why my last month's period date is 22nd. Please help.
I have done blood test (hcg beta serum test) its 11.24. But I have done urine test also for pregnancy its negative pls tell me m I pregnant or not. My last period date was 7 march and today its 6 april but still today I did pregnancy test its negative again and in my blood test its 11.24 pls tell me.
I am 32 years old. My baby 7 years old. Before 2 month I decided abortion. After abortion my period continue but don't stop. Suddenly I am change the doctor and start the new medicine. Now I am very depressed. Kindly send your suggestion.
Having sex with multiple partner can cause HIV, even after using condom , n even if none of the partner is having HIV.Please tell.
Hello doctor I am 21 years old .I had a safe sex regularly. But my periods are missed out from 11 days. Yesterday night during sex the condom was misused. Today mrng I took pregnancy test n the result were negative. I don't want to b pregnant .what remedies do I take to avoid pregnancy. please help Hence I request you to Suggest a best remedies. For my sexual life.
We are trying for a second baby. My Wife LMP: 10/07/2017. Ovulation period Completed on 07/21/2017 to 07/26/2017. We are Still having sex with my partner. In this moments any causes pregnancy problems? Can you help me out.
My wife 25th week pregnant 17th week me himoglobin 12 mg tha 20th me 10 mg hua or ab 25th me 9.80 mg ho gaya HB kam kyo hota ja raha he Or weight is month me 6 kg badh gaya Tension ho raha he koi prblem na ho Aaj Dr. ne thyroid test karwaya TSH = 2.39 ulU/ml Koi suggestion dijiye plz.
Hi. I am trying to conceive from last 4 months. As my husband soon will be going back fr his job fr 2 yrs. Bt unable to do so. Please suggest specific tym to have sex. I get my periods every mnth on 22 or 23rd.
I had thyroid, was taking 25 mg tab. Now I am pregnant 2 months .In the blood test thyroid was normal .So should I continue with thyroid tab or stop it .since I am pregnant.
I am married 2 months ago. Currently I am taking Triquilar tabs to avoid pregnancy and today is my 4th tablet. Today my husband ejaculated inside me. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? Should I take I-pill to avoid pregnancy? We already consulted with doctor and she told me to take Triquilar. Please help me doctor. Thanks a lot.
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.