Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia TolaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old and I am suffering form hyperhidrosis- excessive sweating on pal, Feet, Underarms. What is the solution for this?
How I gain my fat in one month I have try many more thing But my weight is not put o please suggest how I gain my fat in one month.
High protein food
It is high #protein and low-fat diet which helps in nourishing the muscles and #provide better growth and development to the body as well as supports in maintaining healthy body weight and aids #weight loss.
Contains polyunsaturated fats
It contains 2 to 3 times more polyunsaturated fats ( the good type of fat) than the red meat thus helps in managing weight.
Benefits of #chicken for brain
It acts as a good natural anti-depressant due to the presence of high level of tryptophan, which is an amino acid having mind relaxing property and provides comfort feeling if eaten a big bowl of mom's chicken soup.
It increases the serotonin level in the brain of a person feeling depressed, enhances mood level and blasts out the stress by stimulating sleep.
It contains vitamin b5 (pantothenic acid) which has a calming effect on the nerves thus reduces the stress level.
Prevents dangerous brain diseases
Niacin and selenium (antioxidant-rich nutrients) found in it prevents from the dangerous brain disease called alzheimer's disease.
Benefits of chicken for bone and teeth
Prevents bone loss
It helps in preventing bone loss among senior citizens people. It prevents from the old age bone problems like osteoporosis and arthritis. Adding chicken to the diet helps in fighting with bone loss as it is protein packed diet.
Contains essential minerals
It contains a high level of phosphorus and calcium which are essential minerals required for the normal growth and development of the teeth and bones.
Dear Doctor My daughter is suffering with sleep Apnea & She is not listening to me. please tell me a solution. Thanks.
I have some ulcers in mouth they are about 3 since three days i'm unable to eat, my dad said it is due to vitamin deficiency can you please help me.
I have a very dark face and there are so black spot on it can you give me some advice to glow my face as soon as possible.
I have been suffering from diabetes since 1995. Now I am 65. Taking medicines jemer forte 2 one tab before brk fast & jalra m50/1000 one tab before dinner. Blood sugar was well controlled. But since last month b sugar is fasting 125 & pp 182. What to do?
During the menstrual days, it is necessary to use some kind of padding or easily absorbent material to remain clean and hygienic throughout the day. This material is available in form of tampons or sanitary napkins.
What is the difference between tampons and sanitary napkin
- The tampon is a mass of retentive material shaped in a cylinder, which needs to be inserted into the vagina. Most tampons have a cord or string to aid manual removal. Tampons are used especially when you have to wear tight fitting clothes.
- The sanitary napkins are disposable flat pads that are worn externally to collect menstrual blood and prevent staining. These are mostly made of rayon or cotton. They are available in a variety of sizes, with added benefits of extra absorption and fragrance in some cases. They are easier to carry.
Benefits of using a tampon
- Tampons are easy to use provided you are very well informed and well practiced about its usage and methods of insertion
- Tampons can absorb menstrual blood, depending on your flow, for up to six hours.
- Tampons are more hygienic as the entire material does not get soaked. This helps in preventing the menstrual blood from coming in contact with underwear, skin and staining other clothing.
Disadvantages of using a tampon
- Tampons, if not changed within 4-6 hours, may cause leakage and staining.
- The insertion of a tampon is extremely inconvenient and uncomfortable if not used by practiced hands.
- Incorrect insertion can be painful and lead to injuries and infection
- Leaving a tampon on for too long can cause a Toxic Shock Syndrome. It is a fatal disease caused by toxins and bacterial infection.
- Tampons may increase menstrual cramps in some cases.
Benefits of using sanitary napkins
- Sanitary napkins are easy to use. They come in flat, rectangular shapes of absorbent material that are stuck on the underwear and absorb menstrual blood externally.
- Can be worn overnight.
- Easier to use and convenient to carry around.
- Helps to monitor the flow of blood
- Lessens the risk of infections, and there are fewer health risks
Disadvantages of sanitary napkins
- Cannot prevent menstrual odours
- The absorption rate is lower than tampons
- They show through clothing and tight fitted clothes cannot be worn
It is difficult to say which one is a better or healthier option. Both kinds have their own advantages and disadvantages and are a matter of individual preference. No matter what you use, it is important for you to keep in mind that it is necessary to change it after a few hours, and regular washing helps keeping the menstrual odour in check. It also keeps the pubic region clean and free from the risks of bacterial infections. It is necessary to remain active and maintain a healthy diet to have a regular smooth flow without blood clots. In case of uncontrolled bleeding, you must seek medical attention without delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.