Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonia Sokheen
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia SokheenYour feedback matters!
My father of 64 years old suffering from knee and joint pains. Is there any best method or medicine to get cure or get relief in Daily life?
Hair loss has become more a social problem than a cosmetic one. With the increased use of chemicals for hair care, increased pollution, stress, and changing lifestyles, there are more people losing hair at a much younger age. While there have been multiple therapies which have been identified for this, including hair transplant and micro needling, one which is least invasive is using the patient’s own plasma which can help regrow hair. With hair loss not just being a cosmetic concern but a major emotional concern (ask one who is losing hair in their 30s!!), there are various takers for this.
The blood has a liquid medium known as plasma. This is rich in proteins and has cells which can grow into different types of cells if required, known as totipotent cells. It also has various growth factors, which promote the growth of tissue where they are. When blood is centrifuged (rotated at high speeds), this separates the plasma. This plasma contains the growth factors and various tissue cells. This is then injected into the scalp via microneedles in the area of hair loss. These cells grow into hair follicles and produce hair.
- Using the patient’s own blood, so it is safer
- Natural results, as it is the patient’s own cells that have grown the hair
- It is nonsurgical
- Requires about 1 hour per sitting
- Quick recovery period
- Economical compared to other methods.
- The procedure may need to be repeated if required, depending on the desired results.
PPR is being used widely, either alone or in conjunction with a hair transplant. The growth factors in the PPR stimulate and promote hair growth, even when used in cases of hair transplant. This procedure is also known as vampire hair transplant, as it involves drawing the patient’s own blood and using it for hair regrowth.
- Case discussion where the reason for hair fall is identified.
- If there are underlying causes like hypothyroidism, they should be treated also for better results.
- The patient is identified as a suitable candidate for RPR
- Local Anaesthesia is given.
- Blood is centrifuged to obtain the PPR
- PPR is injected into the scalp using microneedles
- The patient is monitored for a while and sent home
- Sessions are repeated every month for best results (4 to 6 Sessions).
While some have had very good hair growth, there are others who have not had great results. Results cannot be promised universally and may vary. However, overall results have been promising and PPR is said to become a widely used mode of treatment for hair loss.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!