Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia SinghYour feedback matters!
My wife is going for pilgrimage tour on 29 april. Her periods falls on same day. Pls suggest any medicine as she wants to come in periods early by 7 days.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 9th june but I took unwanted 72 tablet after an hour of this deed. Now received my periods on 14 june but I am feeling very tired and i'm having abdominal pain also i'm not able to eat anything after eating I feel like vomiting. please tell me what is the matter am I pregnant and also suggest some remedy for my problem. Thank You.
My wife 2 time ot tube pregnancy same tube left and right tube block but we operate 3cm cut tube and new way open pls help what we do ?
My wife is 8th month pregnant. She also eat calcium, folic acid, vitamin, iron tablets. So she can eat mother horlicks? Because mother horlicks have same contain.
I am a 20 year old girl. Now a days I remain very much busy with my works, I am not taking lunch and dinner sometimes, even I do not eat whole day many times around this month. Now the problem is I am late in my periods, 1 week late. But I have stomaches like I have during the periods, still I didn't have my periods yet. What should I do? Is this normal?
Does just by touching her vagina by penis and inserting a tip of penis for 10-15 sec in her 3 rd day of period can occur pregnancy?
Can a men participate in sex. When the women is using tablets not to come to periods. Means. For. E g: Women's monthly menstrual is on 5th due to some function she is using tablets not to come periods. At that time can men and women participate in sex.
I am married in 2004 still I don't have a baby. She get pregnant in the begging marriage but unfortunate that was ectopic and that was removed. After that same insident happen after three year and again same tubal pregnancy. After that she was pregnant normally but miss crage after three month. Will you please suggest what should I do? and how to approach for normal pregnancy. Every year eat multiple medicine that was not good for health.
Hi im now three months post pregnancy can you suggest me how can I reduce my stomach, can I do diet now ,or can you suggest what should I eat for my reducing my weight as well as how can I get my baby proteins.
I am 33 weeks pregnant now I am getting vaginal spotting in 8 days will it be harmful for me and my baby.
I am trying to conceive for more than 2 years. My prolactin levels are high It is 122.6ng/m. I have done a brain MRI everything is normal and currently taking tablet Cabgolin 0.25mg twice a weak. I also have LUFS syndrome. I have tried 4 follicle cycles but no rupture took place even with HCG injections have ovulation disorder. I have been asked to go for DNC hystero lap asap. I just wanted to know if my prolactin levels come down will I ovulate and conceive naturally or I have to go for Lap and If I have to go then when is it to be done.
My aunt is going for a uterus removal surgery she is a working women for how much time does she have to rest before going back to work.
My wife today has tested pregnancy with a pregnancy kit and result shows one pink line clearly visible and other line slightly visible. What to do. She has missed her period only one day.
Whether is it necessary to mate daily with my husband to attain pregnancy? Because my husband goes out often for his work purpose. We only get twice in a week to mate. please suggest me.
A friend of mine is kinda worried and we being very good friends shared her problem with me. She is 18 1/2 and was in contact with her boyfriend. But they didn't actually did the sex thing (he didn't inserted his penis in to her vagina. Its was about 2 months before and she still didn't got her periods yet.(her periods are normally irregular about 1 and 1/2 month but not this much. She had done home pregnancy test abt 6 weeks after they were in contact. It turned negative. She is showing some symptoms like increased urination n vaginal discharge from last 2 days. She was even on antibiotics for allergic purposes for about 2 weeks, during her expected date of periods. She is all confused and depressed about this condition and don't know whether she got pregnant (they were too close. He inserted his finger in to her vagina. is there any chances of sperms travelling this way) and they met after her last day of last period. Since then its 2 months now she is not getting her periods yet. please help. I am kinda worried for her.
Ladies, it is important that we must take good care of our body, but most of all we must pay specific attention to the health of our vagina. The vagina is a tube-like muscular structure of the female genital tract that extends from the cervix to the vulva. It is a delicate organ which is prone to injuries and infections. Complications related to urination, menstruation and sexual intercourse, all affect the vaginal health.
Here are five questions associated with vaginal problems that are commonly experienced, but rarely discussed:
- Why does it feel itchy before menstruation?: The hormonal cycle reduces the amount of estrogen secreted right before the period starts. This reduces the moisture content of the inner membranes of the vagina; the skin becomes thinner and slightly dry, which can cause itching. However, if the itching and burning sensation is too severe, it could be an infection and should be checked out.
- What is the white discharge?: The greasy white discharge is due to the ovulation cycle. It usually occurs once a month because the amount of secretion increases right before ovulation. Some women may experience this discharge more frequently, but it is nothing to worry about unless there is an unpleasant odor. Odorous discharge could be a sign of bacterial infection.
- How often should you have a vaginal examination?: You should get a vaginal examination at least once a year. This is important for a general health assessment and the prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. If you are using birth control medication, there might be irregularity in the hormonal cycles and this can lead to a number of conditions, another reason to get an annual vaginal examination.
- Does it smell differently at different times?: It usually smells differently for every woman and even that unique smell changes with the cycles of ovulation and menstruation due to changes in the pH level of the vagina. The normal vaginal pH value is between 3.8 and 4.6. Before menstruation, it may smell acidic followed by a bitter smell for a few days after menstruation. It may also smell differently after a workout (due to sweat) or after sex (due to lubrication). However, a foul smell accompanied by discharge, might be a cause for concern.
- Why does it feel dry sometimes?: Vaginal dryness is normally experienced by women after the age of 45 or after pregnancy. However, dryness is also common just before menstruation. It also happens in women who use anti-allergy medications or birth control pills because they cause dryness in all the mucous membranes of the body.
The uterus is a muscular structure held in place inside your pelvis with the help of muscles, ligaments, and tissues. These muscles weaken in women due to pregnancy, childbirth or delivery complications and can lead to severe complications. One such complication is a uterine prolapse. Uterine prolapse occurs when the uterus sags or slips from its normal position into the vaginal canal.
The causes of uterine prolapse are varied and include:
- Delivering a large baby
- Difficulty in labor and delivery
- Reduction in estrogen levels post menopause
- Traumatic childbirth
- Loss or weakening of the pelvic muscle
- Conditions which lead to increased pressure in the abdominal area such as a chronic cough, straining, pelvic tumors or accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
- Loss of external support due to major surgery in pelvic area
Uterine prolapse can be complete or incomplete depending on how far the uterus sags into the vagina. Women who have minor uterine prolapse may not have any visible symptoms. However, if the condition worsens, it manifests itself in visible signs.
Symptoms of moderate or severe prolapse are:
1. A feeling of fullness or pressure in your pelvis when you sit
2. Seeing the uterus or cervix coming out of the vagina
3. Vaginal bleeding or increased discharge
4. Painful sexual intercourse
5. Recurrent bladder infections
6. Continuing back pain with difficulty in walking, urinating and moving your bowels
Without proper attention, the condition can cause impairments in the bowel, and can also affect bladder and sexual function.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?
Im marriage women an I miss period 15 days is over and I ll do pregnancy test also two time it will b coming negative result why.
Getting older. Back pain is more common the older you get. You may first have back pain when you are 30 to 40 years old.
Poor physical fitness. Back pain is more common in people who are not fit.
Being overweight. A diet high in calories and fat can make you gain weight. Too much weight can stress the back and cause pain.