Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia MittalYour feedback matters!
I have 6 month old baby boy. I am eager to know about their brain development activities. Also which type of nature is right for this stage. Pls suggest me from where we get all knowledge of this type. From starting we show her colour visuals and audio like Beethoven. Pls suggest or other helpful activities for him.
What are the sings and symptoms of Kawasaki's syndrome and which age group of people more likely to get disease and what is the treatment for Kawasaki's syndrome?
I have vaccinated my son with HIB vaccine and hepatitis A vaccine yesterday. Today morning he had fever. Is that vaccine causes fever or he had any virus infection?
Hi my son is 1 year 9 months old he's having difficulty in passing motion the motion is hard he cries a lot when in diaper he stands and does motion which is hard and with difficulty two day's back he had developed a boil over we consulted a pediatric he gave acculav D's 4 ml thrice when asked about motion he said he will get loose motion after 1 day he did motion with difficulty I am worried we give him everything what to include to in food to make his motion soft pls tel me.
My son's age is 26 days. Born on 02.05. 2015. But, now-a-days, he has gastric problem. Always sound like" woh woh. After feeding either he goes toilet or make noise like that. Even though bumping does not help him. What home remedies we will do for him? by birth, he has one teeth on lower jaw, which taken out by dentist. But, jaw is up at that place. What will do. Due to teeth. Is such gastric problem arise? remedies, please?
My grandson has club foot (left) from birth. His affected foot was kept in plaster for three months immediately after birth and some exercises later on. Now he is 12 years old and walk freely unless somebody observe carefully. He can't run freely, as foot is never flat on ground. Is there any treatment by Physiotherapy or other way out? I request for response with clarity for future course.
I have an daughter 10 years od she has sufferingvftom cough we trysevera medicine but yh cough is not cure so advice medicine medicine for cough?
Any one in the world does'nt want a white teeth?
These are the two wishes makes the tooth paste business as number one in the world.
Every one should know why there are so many shades of teeth.
Does a yellow teeth means ugly teeth.
The colour of your teeth is an optical phenomenon. It depends on the thickness of the enamel. The inner layer of the tooth is called dentin, which is yellow in colour. If the overlying enamel is thin the colour of dentin is visible through the enamel giving the tooth yellow colour. If the enamel is thick the underlying dentin is not visible so tooth appears white. The whiteness of tooth depends on the thickness of enamel. Genetic also plays a role. Usually a fair complexioned person will have yellow shade and a dark complexioned person will have white shade.
So the colour of your teeth is not going to be changed permanently by your tooth paste.
Yellow or white teeth keep it clean.
Excess fluids lead to abnormality and death of babies .is that true .and I want details of abnormality. My sister is carrying twins and one baby is of less Weight which doctors told that it lead to death?
Please suggest some natural tips to save my 4 month child from mosquito bites. We are not able control the mosquitoes comes inside the house.
My question to paediatrician is my baby is 7 months old can I give green coconut water If yes how much should be the quantity and other diet which I can start giving her apart from cerelac Thanks.
My son is 5 yes old he had viral fever last week but his fever was not down so my family doctor was giving him lumerax 40 12hrly but he was not not fine with that but now he is having abnormality in walking he cannot stand please help me.
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.