Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia MalhotraYour feedback matters!
How can I calculate my pregnancy. I have my last period on 17th Feb 2017. This month I dnt have my periods yet. I have taken pregnancy test and it's positive but dnt know how to calculate. Please help.
No periods from last 5 months and my breasts were get slightly bigger, feeling sleepy, having back pain, stomach pain. Can you tell me what is the problem.
Hello gm If consume protein X which is sold in market for gym then is it good for health or it may affect In later period.
My period was skipped there is no chances of conceive also I have taken deviry 10 mg for 5 days 2 days r over still my period not came what will be the reason or I go for ultrasound please help me.
My mom is in 45 years age & suffering in menstrual period time due to heavy bleeding & blood clots, please Give us a solution.
Ayurvedic ear oil
Using ear oil strengthens the immune system and keeps your lymphs and sinuses moist and nourished. This helps prevent colds, infections and allergies. And just as powerful as the nourishing oil are the immune building, anti inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral benefits of garlic.
Ayurvedic ear oil recipe
- 1/3 cup organic virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic – chopped
- Throw the oil and chopped garlic into a pot and bring it to a simmer.
- Let the oil bubble and pop to release all the liquid. Press the garlic with a fork to help it release. It’s done when the oil doesn’t pop anymore, it should take about 5 minutes.
- Once your garlic oil is done cooking, let it cool, and then strain to separate it from the garlic.
- Lastly, pour the strained liquid into an eyedropper bottle or old tincture glass.
- Before using ear oil, always run the bottle under hot water to warm the oil. This makes the experience quite soothing.
- Drop in enough oil to fill one ear and let it sit for about 5 minutes. Now tilt the head and allow the oil to drain out, and do the other side for another 5 minutes.
- It’s a good idea to start doing this once every few weeks to keep your ears clear and your immune system strong. If you’re already sick, fill your ears once every hour, until your symptoms go away, you will feel better so quickly.
My girlfriend is having pain on the nipples and sometimes at the right side of the abdomen also. Could this be sign of pregnancy? She had contraceptive pill though.
My son is not leaving breast feeding! He is of one. This is the reason I am too weak! Any suggestions and medicine which helps me to make me healthy!
Hello Doctor, My age is 31 years. I am trying to conceive for more than 2 year but no luck. I did 4 follicle cycles but no rupture no ovulation even after Hcg Injections. My Hysteroscopy was done yesterday as per the report some small poly was there which is removed through laser and some blood flow was not happening which has been corrected. I am asked to go for IVF with donor egg due to low Amh. Will some yoga or any other treatment help me to improve my Amh level. My height is 5’2 and weight is 59kg. I have started walking early morning for 20 mins and I am doing some fertility yoga exercises as I want to conceive naturally. What else can I do to improve fertility as I want to try naturally for 6 months before going for IVF option. Pls help me with diet and other steps that I can do to improve infertility.
Hi I'm 20 years old. Few day ago I had sex with prostitute during her menses period, while doing fingering some blood comes on my hand and by the same hand I wore condom due to which some blood get on my tip of penis so it can led hiv or aids. Waiting for reply please answer.
We are newly married couple and my wife is not getting delay in periods .just want to confirm that how to be share that it is just period miss and she is not pregnant?
I am 28 years old female. I gave birth my daughter on 4 oct 2016 by section. Now my daughter is of 7 month. I got pregnant again. My last period date is 18 of April. Now I am very confused that I should carry baby or getting abortion. If I carry my baby. Is it safe or not. And if it is not safe then what is the procedure of abortion. Please help me.
Its possible if a girl have creamy ejaculation while have inter course but the boy was not ejaculate in her vagina so is there any chance of pregnancy?
I was have been pregnant and doctor sugested me to take unwanted tablet from that I am having irregular periods so he suggested me to tske deviry tablet for that and weight gain I happening too much.
Hi, What natural remedies are there for heart burn during pregnancy What natural remedies for nausea during pregnancy after 3 months.
I had sex few days without any protection and my partner missed to take any contraceptive pills. Is there any way to minimize chance of pregnancy.
From time to time, it's a good idea for a man to undergo an STD screening. This is true if a man is enjoying the company of more than one sexual partner, if he isn't sure that his partner is monogamous (or if he is not), or if he's thinking about unprotected sex with a steady partner for the first time. Men should consider STD screening an integral part of penis care, not something that can be overlooked or put off!
What happens during an STD screening?
For many men, the thought of a strange messing around with their junk is the stuff of nightmares - even if that inspection happens in a medical setting. Here's what a guy can expect:
1. A ton of questions. A guy will be asked a multitude of questions, and some of them might seem to be asking for 'too much information.' A doctor will need to know about a man's sexual history, how many partners he has had recently (or ever), what kind of sexual activity he engages in and any health issues that might have arisen during those encounters. The doctor will ask blunt questions and expect frank answers. This is not the time to be coy!
2. A physical examination. A guy can expect to have his equipment explored a bit by the physician. This will include a visual examination for any lesions, irritations, bumps, bruises, sores and the like. It will also include a physical examination in which the doctor will touch the penis and surrounding area. The goal is to find any lumps or bumps that can't be seen, only felt.
3. Swabs and urine tests. During an STD screening, the doctor might want to take samples for examination by a laboratory. In order to do this, swabbing is typically used. This means using an instrument that looks very much like a Q-tip, passing it over and around any questionable areas to pick up a variety of cells from that area, and then sending those cells to the lab for examination. A man might also be used to provide a urine sample.
4. Blood testing. Blood tests are extremely helpful in STD screening, as they pick up infections that might be latent in the body - meaning that there are no outward signs of it at the moment. Herpes is a good example of this. A man who is having an active outbreak shows signs of the problem, but during the times between outbreaks, it can be impossible to tell a man has herpes simply by looking at him. A blood test, however, can reveal the truth.
5. More invasive examinations. A man who is dealing with a particular issue might undergo more invasive testing. For instance, a guy who engages in regular anal play and complains of bleeding or pain in that area might be examined there to figure out what the problem might be. However, rest assured that the doctor will be gentle and try to cause as little embarrassment as possible. Doctors have seen it all, so nothing a guy says will shock them or make them view him differently.
A man who is worried about STDs should take special care to prevent the problem by using condoms whenever he has sex with a new partner, ensuring he is in a monogamous relationship before going without protection, and getting STD screening on a regular basis, regardless of his relationship status.
When it comes to penis health, a man can also make great strides toward better penis care with a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Though no crème can prevent a sexually transmitted disease, the regular application of a crème indicates good penis hygiene; and that means a man will be faster to catch the first signs of an STD if he does contract one. A guy should look for a luxurious combination of Shea butter and vitamin E, as well as other nutrients and vitamins, to ensure his penis skin stays in tip-top shape.