Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonia Madaan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia MadaanYour feedback matters!
Abortion pills unwanted kit khane ke kitne din baad pregnancy kit test mai pregnancy nagetive ate hai.
On a regular 26-33 day cycle for past 6 months. If one has had unprotected sexual act on the 5th day of period. Though there was no penetration. But there was ejaculation on the butt region outside. Soon it was washed with water. And an I pill was taken within 18 hrs after this act. This act took place in november 2015. There was bleeding for 2 days after 6 days from the I pill intake. With slight abdomen pain. N. Dizziness. Then in december got period for 4 days after 33 days from november period. And also in january got period for 4 days. Within a 30 day gap from december period. But in february 2016. Got period within 30 days gap. But only for 1 day. In december and january there was dizziness during the ovulation tym. In the meanwhile had taken 8 hpt with preganews. All morning samples. And all came negative. And also 2 beta hcg blood test was taken. First on 42 days from the sexual act of november and second on 63 days from sexual act of november. Both of which came <1 miu /ml. Also on 73 days from the sexual act. A pelvic sonography was taken. Which showed uterus is anteverted. Empty and measures 8.9cm*4.7cm*3.6cm. The problem now is I am sensitized to some peculiar type of smell. And also there is problem of some pain near my belly button. Also I find that my lower abdomen is slightly bulging. Though very soft. And can be pressed very easily. And my breast colour is also dark. So what is all these happening. Am I pregnant. Or the pregnancy is not there. please help me. As I do not want to get pregnant now. Also the november act was the first and last time I had any sexual act. please help me soon.
I am trying to conceive. Do not have pcod still my doc recommended Normoz is it safe to take. Also I am taking fertisure. Should I continue both.
Japan had the biggest mortality turn around post the world War 2 era. But, it has consistently topped the global charts in terms of living a longer and healthy life as compared to people of other countries. Although there is no one reason for this, scientists believe that there is a host of factors which has helped Japan to achieve this feat.
- Vegetable intake: The Japanese, unlike the countries in the West, consume a lot of fresh vegetables, seaweed means, fermented soy, rice, and fish. It ensures adequate phytochemicals, vitamins and minerals. The eating habit surely adds the extra mileage as far as mortality is concerned.
- Different style of cooking: Typically, the preparation of Japanese cuisine involves a lot of steaming, fermenting, slow-cooking, pan-grilling and stir-frying. Apart from this, the Japanese prepare small dishes and have the habit of drinking a bowl of soup before every meal. When a small amount of all vegetables along with rice and fish is consumed daily, the body gets enough fibre.
- The tea culture: The tea drinking culture of Japan goes a long way in fighting diseases owing to its anti-bacterial properties. While coffee doesn’t harm our body, tea varieties such as matcha are far more useful for the body.
- Fresh Food: Japan is one of the few countries where people consume serious fresh food. Japanese are one of the fortunate ones who eat their food hours after production. The vast amount of arable land and not so big population helps the demand and supply to be in the balance. The fresh food helps the body to produce more energy and be active throughout the day.
- Smaller plates: Portion control and etiquette are a big part of the Japanese culture. They eat from small pots, use chopsticks, garnish their food lightly, serve food in small dishes etc. Japanese never eat until they are too full to walk. Typically, Japanese eat till they are 8 percent full. This helps in easy digestion and more agility.
- More body activity: Japanese love to commute in public transport. They get up, go to their nearest station, wait for the train, stand in the train and walk to their workplace from the station. Although there are an ample number of cars in the country using it is considered to be a luxury. Japanese also get a wake-up call for exercise every morning. This results in an increased level of energy, more focus at the workplace and better athleticism.
- Healthcare: Japanese have got a full proof healthcare from the year 1960. They visit their doctors more than a dozen times a year. This is 4 times as compared to their US counterpart. What’s fascinating is the fact that it costs the Japanese Government only 8 percent of the GDP. It goes without saying that Japanese get to know about any probable diseases that they might have well before any damage could happen. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.