Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia Kataria Nee MiglaniYour feedback matters!
I had sex without condom. But my boy friend dropped d white water down still I ate i-pill but I didn't got periods immediately after eating periods. Please suggest me wat to do.
I had intercourse from day 14-20 of my menstrual cycle. Whether is it possible for me to attain pregnancy? How much of chance is there? Can I do long travel in between before result?
Last week I had my ferlity hormone profile test done and my Anti Mullerian hormone is 1.5 and I do not want to conceive for another 3-4 years. Is that a concern?
Hi, I am married since 3 months. My periods are irregular, I get my periods after medication every 35 days, doctor said I am ok, I want to get pregnant, please tell me which days are right for me for intercourse and to get pregnant.
It can cause irreversible hearing loss.
I am 23. Got my 1st period wen I was 14. It was quite irregular. Since last 6-7 months my periods become very very regular all by itself. But again since 2-3 months I was having scanty periods. And this month I dint get my periods. I am not sexually active. I know I may need to get sm detailed tests done and I ll visit a gynecologist in person but I just wanted to know is there something to be worried about this?
My period date was 15 april but I had taken regestrone from april 11 to april 20 two times a day but from april 15 to april 22 I have sex with my husband and I have taken unwanted 72 tablet two times with in this period of time. Now I am waiting for my period but it is not happening so what can I do to get my period immediately?
Hello Doctor my question is that my wife suffering from polycystic ovary since two years please help me.
I'm 22 years old women. My breasts are aching when i'm feeding my baby. Severe pain inside my breasts. I checked it in front of the mirror and I think my 2 breasts shapes different. Please help.
Leucorrhea is a thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge, it is a natural defense mechanism to maintain chemical balance of vagina as well as to preserve the flexibility of the vaginal tissue, it is normal discharge but if the amount of discharge is increase with foul smell it is due to vaginal infection or sexual transmitted disease. In pregnancy or before menses leucorrhea is normal!
1- Maintain personal hygiene.
2- Take proper diet.
3- Wash your intimate area regularly.
4- If its caused by std or pid, then consult a doctor.
Hi. I am 23 years old. I have a one year old daughter. I am losing my weight .I was 50 and within two months now I am 45. Please suggest me some vitamins or tablets which will help me in gaining weight. What should I do.
Pregnancy is the most exciting period of a woman's life and has unique challenges. There are numerous well wishers - family members, friends, relatives- giving you free advice as what to do and what not to do for having a healthy baby. Many of these advices are just myths.
Following is a list of common myths and actual realities. It is best to follow your doctor's advice and not believe in myths:
- Your belly shape tells the gender of the baby: One of the most common myths during pregnancy is the shape of a woman's belly. If a woman is carrying high, it is a girl and if she is carrying low it is a boy. The fact behind this is the shape of a woman's belly during pregnancy depends upon her muscle size, tone, amount of fat deposited around her abdomen and also on the position of the baby.
- Your food cravings tell the gender of the baby: Craving for sweet food means it will be a girl and craving for salty food means you will be having a boy. According to literature food cravings have nothing to do with determining the sex of a baby.
- Eating more is needed for pregnancy: Another common myth is that pregnant mother must eat for two. Calorie requirements increase during pregnancy. Pregnant women require about 350kcals more to ensure that the baby is healthy. Eating a balanced diet during pregnancy rather than eating for two is required to fulfil the demands in pregnancy.
- Exercise will harm my baby : Exercises in pregnancy should be started after consulting your doctor and should be performed under a trained professional. Being fit improves your stamina and prepares you for the strenuous process of labour & delivery. Swimming, yoga, moderate amount of exercise, brisk walk are recommended during pregnancy, but should only be practiced after consulting with doctor.
- Sleeping on your back harms the baby: Sleeping on your back will not harm your baby, but you will feel better if you sleep on your left side. Sleeping on your left side actually increases blood flow to your body.
- Eating papaya increases chances of miscarriage: Raw papaya is suspected to be abortifacient. It contains chymopapain which is supposed to induce early labour. Ripe form of Papaya is a good source of vitamin A and is safe during pregnancy.
- Eating Saffron in milk affects the skin tone of the body: Remember skin colour depends upon the genes and food items have nothing to do with skin colour. Saffron has high nutritious content due to presence of Thiamine and Riboflavin. Because of its nutritional value it can be taken in pregnancy in very small doses.