Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sonia Kataria Nee MiglaniYour feedback matters!
I am not getting my periods. And I am scared if I am pregnant. I can't use any kind of test. Please help me out. My last period was on 28.05.2016 and I had intercourse on 15.06.2016.
I have little pain in breast and coming out white and clear fluid from nipples is any problem with this i had my period 14 days back.
Hello, here I wanted to discuss about my wife. She is 31 now, she is pregnant now and running 7th week. I just came to know she is diabetic. We didn't recognize it before. I just checked in this site as taking fenugreek during pregnancy is at high risk and side effects also. And please let me know what is the best diet and what kind of precautions I need to take. Actually now she is taking insulin daily 5 units as doctor prescribed. She is a bit fat too. Her weight 60 now.
To soothe stiff and painful joints in your hands, apply mineral oil to your hands, put on rubber dish washing gloves, and place your hands in hot tap water for 5 to 10 minutes.
I put on weight after delivery. Now 2 years have past & I am able to reduce only 5 kg till now. Bt I want to reduce more weight asap. please help.
Hello, I am planning to do sex with my girlfriend today. So I need some medicines for stamina. And it's the first time so how should I insert my penis in her vagina. And obviously we are just 18 and we r not planning for a baby but we r just doing it for fun, so which pills she should take to prevent pregnancy. And should I use condom. And please tell me the various sex positions to prevent pregnancy and sex positions which are easy for the first time. And if she lick my penis, then the pregnancy will occur or not?
I was suffered heart problem, done angiogram on 1995. Single vessel disease detected. Continue medicine Enalapril0. 5 till date. No problem now .Shall I go for check up ,where I had done angio at Vellore .Please suggest me . Zarina Age-45 yrs.
My LMP is Jan-27, 2016 and my periods has been skipped. I checked with the home urine test and also HCG test. Both came to be positive. Hence consulted with the gynic. She had taken a scen and told me the growth seems to be only 35 days but as per the LMP it is 45 days. After 10 days she had asked to take another scan to check with the baby growth. And I had irregular periods for the last 3 months. My question is, should I have to take the scan for the baby growth? Also will there be any difference in the growth due to irregular periods. In this case should we have to consider the LMP or the scanned growth size? Please help and advice.
What are the side effects of using i-pill a lot of times within one month. Does it affect in pregnancy also.
I am 25 years old female I have a pcod problem from past 2 years I have used medicines also, when I used those medicines then periods are regular to me when I stop it then periods are not regular.
My gf Have sex on 21jan, within 4hour she take ipill but period date is 5th but itz not come today is 9th please tell me is it due to ipill tht delay period asap please.
Hey ! M a 21 year old women n I have I boyfriend we've been in relationship for past 6 months. We are sexually active and before him I had 4 boyfriends but it didn't work so we broke up . Me and my bf had never been with anybody else since past 6 months he was virgin n presently due to some infection he was diagnosed he's blood reports urine reports and C.T scans were all normal . Few months back I had a fungal infection in my vagina cottage cheese like discharge but it all went away within a week time . My problem is that I don't know what is wrong with me whenever we have sax from last tow months we had sex not more than 3 times .whenever we have sex my vaginal lips swell n when immediately after sex I go to washroom . His semen come out with a slight blood when we first have sex after a few days time . And when on the same day we go for a second round there is no blood but still vagina is swollen n it gets better within 2-3 hours . But I feel fatigue n have a fever and today also we had sex after 10 days same happens .I feel dull and loose motions and an urge to vomit . This has happens with me 2 times n fever and every thing go away within a day . I take meftal fort n an antibiotic and it all goes away. This all happen when we have sex after a long time and it happen only once and afterwards if we have regular sex there is no such problem also we have unprotected sex I take i-pill every time. Please advice
Maine pregnancy ke liye plan kiya tha but success nahi hota so me kya karu maine m2 tone tablet and folinic d cap liya tha ek gynac ne kaha tha agar pregnancy nahi success hoti to ovulation treatment karenge ye treatment kya hoti he please muze kuch advice kare muze pahele ek daughter hai 8 years ki hai but abhi next chance lena he so please advice kare.
Actually 2 months ago, my wife was getting blood in her urine 1 or 2 time and having constant pain in back sometimes and suffered from cough. Around 3 weeks ago she consulted a doctor and she gave her some medicine and said these symptoms are not good for your future. But after taking those medicine she is feeling ok now and nothing is happening now but cough is there. Can you tell me are these the symptoms of cancer? Or is she totally fine now.
Quinoa is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods. It is gluten free and high in protein. It is among the few plants which contain all 9 essential amino acids. Quinoa is also rich in fiber, iron, potassium, phosphorus, Vitamin E, vitamin B and other beneficial antioxidants.
Here are 11 health benefits of quinoa:
- Quinoa comes in red, white and black colors. It is an edible seed and becoming very trendy among the people who are health conscious. It is loaded with the richness of many important nutrients.
- There are many trace nutrients present which are very healthy for the body. These include flavonoids which are basically the plant antioxidants which have beneficial effects on the health. Quercetin and Kaempferol are flavonoids and are found in large amounts in quinoa. Both these molecules have anti viral, anti inflammatory, anti cancer and anti depressants effects.
- Very high in fiber, much higher than most grains: It is high in fiber, but boiled quinoa has less fiber in it as it is absorbed by the water. It has almost 17-27 grams of fiber per cup.
- Gluten-free and perfect for people with gluten intolerance: A gluten free diet is considered to be healthy as long as the starches are not refined as this causes a problem. If gluten foods with refined sugars are consumed they are equal to consuming junk food. Quinoa is a natural gluten free product and is used in gluten free recipes. This increases the nutrient value and the antioxidants of the gluten diet.
- Amino acids make up the protein. Some of these amino acids are known as essential as we need to get them through diet. Many plant foods are deficient in some essential amino acids like lysine. But quinoa is an exception, as it contains all the nine amino acids.
- The glycemic index is usually done to measure the blood sugar levels. On eating foods high in glycemic index, it can stimulate the hunger and leads to obesity. The glycemic index of quinoa is 53 which is low.
- Certain nutrients like magnesium, potassium, zinc and (for women) irons go missing from the diet. Quinoa is very high in all these minerals, especially magnesium.
- Quinoa can lower blood sugar and triglyceride levels thus improving metabolic health.
- Quinoa appears to be very high in antioxidants, which are increased even further after the seeds are sprouted.
- Helps in losing weight as quinoa is high in fiber, protein and has a low glycemic index.
- Quinoa is very easy to include in diet.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.