Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SonalYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. I want to discuss about my sex life. My sex life is not stable that why my married life is disturb. Pls guide me. We r also planning for baby but not succeed.
Hi Sir Me and my wife are planning for a baby since last 3months and we were unsuccessful. Both me and wife are having thyroid and vitamin b12 deficiency. But we take thyronorm tab and for both the thyroid is in control now. We request you to please advice us with the fastest way to give a birth to the healthy child. I am stressing up for the baby.
Nowadays the humans tend to suffer problems, and main root cause of all unsolved problems is unacceptancy of their own faults without realisation and leaving their self and inbuilt egoness and knowing their guilty too
This might leads to mis understanding of one to one and sometimes even the relationship comes to halt, and in case of family it may drift the separation too leading complications in both ends
This could be solved only through
- making space for dialogues
- clearing the unnecessary myths
- self realisations through the positive circumstances
- not giving any role to unwanted external involvement
I am 23 years old female, I have had unprotected intercourse two days back (18April 2016) and I took contraceptive pill (unwanted72) after one hour of the intercourse. How high are the chances of pregnancy? P.S.I have PCOS and my last month my periods were on 19 march 2016 (had lesser bleeding than usual). Also I was on Dronis- 20 between 2012-13 as advised by gynaecologist. I am worried if I would get pregnant! Please advice what should I do? Also will it effect my pcos?
I have pcod since 1.5 year. Im taking ginette 35. I have taken 3 cycles. My thyroid and prolactin are normal. No anemia. I feel am gaining weight. My periods are irregular since 5 years. So please suggest me sme ayurvedic medicines for pcod and for weight control.
I'm trying to conceive. My last period was September 27th with regular periods of 28 days. Yesterday night I travelled around 450 kms by car. Next day morning I find White discharge smell like egg and curd and slight itching. Is there any issue.?
I am aged of 21 years ,height 5-4" weight 52, from few months I observe that my body is increasing and some times I suffer with irregular menstrual. How can I control my self I feel so embarrass .Actually I'm now personality is medium, further I don't want to be grown .which food is better for my diet according to that I 'll follow.
While sex is something which is supposed to be a lot of fun and pleasurable to engage in can sometimes it can also turn out to be quite the opposite. One of the reasons for this can be a problem called vaginismus. And, a condition like this can threaten to break a marriage, it will be helpful to know a little bit about it.
Understanding the problem
Vaginismus is a problem which occurs when the muscles of the pelvic floor of a woman’s body contract when there is an attempt to insert something into the vagina. This contraction is not voluntary in nature. In a significant number of cases, vaginismus is the natural reaction of the body when something untoward has happened with the woman before. In many cases, if the woman has been the subject of any form of sexual abuse, she is likely to suffer from vaginismus more than other woman who have not been through this unfortunate experience.
The degree of severity of the case of vaginismus can really vary from one woman to another. The pain which is caused by vaginismus only occurs when there is an attempt to insert something into the vagina, be it a tampon or a penis, and does not exist at all otherwise. Your doctor can only correctly diagnose the issue.
Vaginismus happens to be a rather common problem and many women are known to suffer from it at some point of their lives. What does differ, however, is the degree of intensity of the pain. That being said, it is not too hard to cure vaginismus, but it is easier to do so for women who have not been experiencing pain for a long period of time.
Overcoming the obstacle
The best way to go about setting the problem of vaginismus right is by making a daily habit of doing Kegel exercises. These exercises are focused on improving the strength and also the functioning of the pelvic floor. They are quite common in prenatal sessions for mothers who are close to giving birth.
The Kegel exercise method of solving vaginismus is successful in more than 90% of the cases though these exercises, which are to be done, may not seem to be all that complicates. As long as a woman is consistent, she can enjoy the joys of sex minus the pain.
I'm recently married 25 years female. During the first two months of our marriage I experienced orgasm during intercourse. Now it's 5 months since our marriage and I'm not having orgasm for most times. What may be the reason? I've heard tat g spot stimulation helps in getting orgasm. What is the spot? How can I find out the spot?
Hello sir, maine apni gf ke sath 26 may me sex kiya th 2barr. Meri gf ne ipail tablet li thi jise khane ke 7 din baad 7jun me periods ho gye the. Or fir 18 jullay ko fir se periods ho gye th like uske bad abhi tk periods nhi huye hai Kya meri gf pregnant to nhi hai. Help me sir.
In pregnancy how should I maintain my figure Suggest me home workouts that maintain my fitness in pregnancy Thanks.
Hello, Hello, I just had sex with my gf and it was unprotected. I just wanted to know that if I didn't ejaculate can she still become pregnate from pre ejaculation? We didn't have sex for very long only a couple minutes because my of torn frenulum, I just wanted to know is there risk for pregnancy. I didn't ejaculate but I didn't use condom.
I have not missed period till now though I am confused whether it is implanting blood or period, I fear to be pregnant can I take the pregnancy test at home for making it sure before next month's period as I am confused about its implanting blood or period?
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the Indian cuisine and other south Asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous Asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to Ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen, and drink up to a healthier you.