Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SonalYour feedback matters!
Last month my period was on June 26th. Then on July 8th we went for follicular study. My doctor told that my follicles are ruptured and she is not sure why. So she asked me to come next month period on 2nd day. Please tell me what does it mean by follicular rupture. We are TTC since 4 months.
How much time we can wait? In 9 month baby head is still floating and no symbol of labour pain. On 15-07-2016 nine month completed.
Hi, I got married on 8th July 2016, we are planning kid after 3 year. I am 26 and my wife is also of 26, My question is How can I plan a healthy kid and painless pregnancy of my wife? We are non vegetarian, I am a smoker but she don't. Do we need any type of medical tests before we proceed for children. What should be in our diet for full sperm and eggs. I know this is not a good question to be asked, because no any husband think for their children before pregnancy.
I have pcod problem and not getting periods regularly and having hair fal constantly how could be it can solved.
I'm suffering from delayed periods, it was delayed for 17 days from normal mensuration cycle, what medicine should I take to get my period and regularise my cycle.
I delivered on 16th december 2016 via c section. My TSH was 5.95 and I was taking 25 mg eltroxin. But from the day of delivery till 3 days I missed my eltroxin dose. Now I am experiencing extreme puffiness and swelling in my feet and leg. Is it due to the same? What should I do now?
My periods not came month to. Month and bleeding cannot properly. clotting come. So can. U suggest me anything. But without medicine.
I have my last periods start on 10 nov and ended on 13 nov, I had unprotected sex on 14 nov, I tested on 8 dec and 9 dec for pregnancy by prega news and both test showed negative result (one line) ,my next periods were due on 8 December but till now my periods are not starting, am I pregnant or not? Please suggest, I tested in the morning for better results. I am too much worried as I don't want pregnancy right now.
I am 30 years my right tube removed for left tube tubectomy is done on 2010 years butiwant a baby girl it is passable for recancel of tubectomy it needs major operation please advice me.
I hv pcod prblm. Im nt getting periods regularly. I was married last yr. I wnt to conceive. I used some medications.
Hello doctor I am 27 having 2 children last week undergone laparoscopic sterilization which my husband forced me to go for now I am in very depressive state. I want natural way to reverse this without surgery please help.
My wife is having all symptoms of pregnancy like sore breast, feeling to vomit, back pain, headache, nausea. 3rd June was her period date and she got her periods 4 days late i. E. On 7th June yesterday. Her periods were heavy and very painful. What can be the reasons? Can she be pregnant? Please help I am very tense.
Mene pregnancy plan kiya he mera last date 4 dec tha but abhi muze light stomach pain ho raha he 2 dinse to agr me gynac pas jake check karu to kya muze pregnancy he ya nahi malum padega ke nahi. Ya muze kuch din rukna padega or stomach pain kis vajese ho raha he. please explain.
I am 30 year old and I have thyroid problem. I have no baby but I tried to conceive. I also have tummy fats. I also want to loose tummy fats. So please tell me what to do. My height is 5. 3 and my weight is 63.
I am 39 years old I have 3 children aging 16,12,10. After having kids I never felt any pain during my periods but since last 2/3 months I have started experiencing lower abdomen pain on 1st n 2nd day of my periods. A few weeks ago I went for routine ultrasound n got a pap smear done whose reports came out to be normal however in the ultrasound a few cysts were detected on the mouth of the uterus please advise what to do.
Sunscreen is the real fountain of youth. Get into the habit of applying sunscreen or a lotion with minimum spf 15 to 30 protection daily. Remember that the sun's rays can still be damaging in winter months as it reflects off snow.
There are a number of reasons that can cause pain during intercourse. Physical intimacy is one such thing that requires your physical and mental stimulation in order to create a satisfactory environment and peak appropriately.
From sexual interest to stimulation, excitement and even sexual peak - there are four distinct stages in the act of sex and sexual intercourse that inevitably follows, until orgasm. So, it is important to be in the right frame emotionally and physically in order for the four phases to progress properly towards sexual climax. Yet, there are a number of reasons that can cause a decline in sexual interest and drive, as well as a less than satisfactory sex life. One of the reasons includes pain that many people, especially women, experience during the act of sex. This is called Intercourse pain or even Dyspareunia. Following are the reasons behind this pain-
- Cervical Problems: Many times, problems with the cervix can lead to dryness which can cause pain during intercourse. This may occur due to infections and other such conditions which cause pain during deep penetration.
- Uterus Related Problems: There may be problems with the uterus including fibroids and other such growths in the lining which can lead to pain during intercourse. Also, the presence of Endometriosis can also cause pain during such activities. In this condition, the tissue lining usually ends up growing outside the uterus which can cause severe pain and other related symptoms.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: This condition is also known as PID. In such cases, the tissue within the pelvic region can get infected to a great extent which causes a variety of painful symptoms and growths including pain during intercourse.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: When the fertilised egg develops outside the uterus, it is known as an ectopic pregnancy. In such cases, there may be pain in the region during sexual stimulation and activity.
- Vaginal Infections: Pain during sexual intercourse may also be experienced due to vaginal infections and other yeast infections as well as a condition known as Vaginismus which can lead to involuntary twitches and spasms that can arise because of fear of getting hurt.
- Lack of Lubrication: Excessive dryness and lack of lubrication, especially during stimulation can lead to pain during intercourse as well, as the opening does not expand or accommodate the male member properly. In such cases, one can use a lubricant.
- Stress: Many times, a stressful situation can keep one from enjoying stimulation which creates dryness and pain during intercourse.
Ensure that you see a doctor in case your problem is more than mere occasional pain, as it could also be a side effect of a more serious ailment.