Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal GuptaYour feedback matters!
I lost my child while I' m pregnant of just 1& half months, why its happen? Now I want to be pregnant but how, i' m having sex every day but then also i'can not getting pregnant. Why?
I'm 21 years old & I've been taking chirocyst for the past 1 month under doctor's instruction due to irregular periods. I have to continue it for the next 2 months too. I was asked to take obimet tablets for 1 month also & I did. Bt still my periods are irregular. Vat shud I do?
Hi I am 5 months pregnant. From yesterday evening I am suffering from stomach ache. I had 4 to 5 motions in the evening. I went to dispensary and the nurse has given pain killer injection and iV injection. She said it is due to indigestion of food. She checked my stomach and it is soft not hard. And I can feel fetus kicking or I do not know what it is but I can feel some sensation. The pain again started in the morning and it is light not much severe. What is wrong with me. I am really worried about my baby. Please reply soon.
My Girlfriend's left breast and nipple is paining Always and frequently. So suggest me to how to get rid of this pain and Why it always occur. Please help me she is in trouble and Explain me everything.
My mother having pain in breasts, she is 49 years old. The pain starts from breasts and effects upper arms. If touched hardly feels like some lumps are there inside the breasts. She don't have any smoking or alcohol habits. Kindly suggest what would be the problem. Can we go for mammogram for both areas?
Hello, I am 33 years old, I am afraid of surgeries and stiches, can you please help how I can overcome this? I have a small sebacious cyst on the back of my thigh, I need to get that removed. Thanks for your help.
Hello Doctor, I am 30 years old, I weigh 51 kgs and I am 5.5 feet tall. I feel I am bit weak. Now that I am trying to conceive I want to conceive a healthy baby. I am taking folvite 5 mg from 2 months. Should I take any other pre natal vitamins which can help me conceiving soon a healthy baby.
Homeopathy is a widely accepted alternative system of medicine which was discovered in the late 18th century. Homeopathy believes in the philosophy that the mind, emotions and the body are integrated together. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high dose. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
People hold many misconceptions about homeopathy. Following are some of the myths of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic remedies work slowly: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies cure your medical condition very slowly. Fact is that it works very fast on diseases like cold, fever, etc. When the symptoms are chronic, then only working process is slow. This is because in chronic condition, the body takes little time to cure from inside. It is advisable to start the homeopathic remedies as soon as any symptom is seen.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. Fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in case of dental issues or any condition where surgery is the only remedy.
Related Tip: "Detoxifying With Homeopathy?"
I got married in November. After my marriage my periods was normal. But since February I am not having proper periods. It's like spotting for two days only. My husband is not in india since Feb. Firstly I thought I am pregnant but I was not. So what should I do for regular and proper periods.
I had sex last Saturday he used condoms and I took ipill on that day it self. Later I conducted a test yesterday that is on 24th of November it was negative. I am really worried today which means on 26th of November was my date of period but it did not happen. It is because of ipill it got late or am I pregnant?
Here are some tips related to Depression.