Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal DhayiyaYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my breast. The pain is not continuous, It comes and goes. What treatment do you suggest.
Dear sir. I am recently married 6months completed still I am not having pregnancy I am not getting ovum.
I got my periods on 1st march 2016. We had unprotected sex from 1st march to 13 march many a times. He used removal method. He didn't ejaculated inside me. My periods were due on 1st April BT I haven't got yet. It's 8 days delayed till now. I did home pregnancy check on 5th and 7th April. Both d times it were negative. M having raw papaya past 2 days. There is no signs of pregnancy like sore breasts, nausea, or other things. Kindly guide. Will blood test at present will give accurate result of pregnancy. Kindly guide.
So me and my boyfriend had sex a few days ago and in the middle of it I started hurting so we stopped. Well I went home a day or 2 later and I noticed the skin around my vagina was dry and looked scabby, this has happened to me before but I payed no attention to it just thinking it'd go away. The.
Hello I am unmarried but I want to marry with my friend who is widow (husband died 2 years ago) having two cute girls and we plan to get married she is medically fit Please give me information about is there any chance of std's or hiv in our relationship or sexual life because of her earlier life.
Is laparoscopy painful. I have to undergo laparoscopy n hysteroscopy day after tomorrow at AIIMS. Doctor suspect after tube test that my fallopian tube is blocked frm the end connected to uterus.
I feel excruciating pain and burning sensation during penetration. Due to this we are not able to have intercourse. Please help. Thank you.
I am 23 years old. I have thyroid problem and also polycystic ovary syndrome. I take eltroxin. Will it affect in future? Will it cause infertility?
Mera pehela period 1-7-16 ko hua tha. Next period 26-7-16 ko hua he, mera 4-5 din me bleeding completely band ho jata he, to me apne boyfriend ke saath 6-10 din ke andar unprotected sex kar sakta hu. Agar me karta hoon to pregnancy ke chances kitne % he.
5 Facts Every Pregnant Women Should Know About Her Baby
1) A pregnant woman usually starts to feel her baby's movements /kicks for the first time around 16-20 weeks of her pregnancy. Although the baby starts its movements inside the womb much earlier but they are too small to be noticed. These movements are described by women as a flutter/ swish/ discrete kick/or a roll.
2) Gradually these movements acquire a regular pattern and achieve a maximum intensity around the 32nd week. Adequate and strong fetal movements as perceived by the mother are a sign of good health of the baby. Any substantial decrease in your baby's movements from 28 weeks onwards till the onset of labor pains should be reported to your doctor for further follow up.
3) Fetal movements are affected by a number of factors. Women usually feel the maximum movements when they are lying on their side in a quiet room instead of standing or walking. Also, the movements are perceived more in the evenings rather than mornings.
4) An anteriorly placed placenta or intake of alcohol or sedating drugs may decrease the perception of baby's movements. There is some evidence that the movements may also decrease temporarily for one or two days after you have received the antenatal steroids for baby's lung maturation. A reduced or absent fetal movement from the very beginning may indicate some nervous system or neuromuscular abnormality in your baby.
5) There is no set count of what constitutes a normal movement count. It is advisable that instead of absolute counts, one should just keep an average at the back of your mind. Any gross decrease from the previous days is of concern. If you have any doubts about the adequacy of your baby's movements after 28 weeks, it is advisable to go to a quiet room after a meal, lie on your side and watch for movements for 2 hours. If you feel less than 10 movements, then visit your doctor for a check up.One must remember that the baby also has a sleep cycle lasting from 40-80 minutes when the baby quietens a bit but beyond that one must be able to feel good movements.
My sister is 2 month pregnant. please anyone tell what are the food she must take in her regular diet.
My wife carried out pregnancy tests. Pregnancy tests have shown faint line. She has carried out the test there times after 4 days. Even then faint line was observed. Hence carried ultrasound scanning for baby. Found no sack, baby from ultra sound. Last date of periods is 1 December 2016. She has history of irregular menses. This is her second child. Doctor found normal no issues. Prescribed folic acid tabs. Told for rescan after 10 days. She is very much tensed and unable to understand what is happening. If any body can explain here. Whether she is actually pregnant or not.
I am a 27 years boy. My problem is i am unable to keep the erection for more than 2 minutes if i am not touching the tool. It automatically looses the erection, immediately after leaving the tool. Although i am a healthy guy i am unable to understand why this is happening.Please help.
Pippali churna (piper longum)
Used in chronic fever, anaemia, spleenomegaly, rheumatism, sciatica, rasayana, gout, paralysis.
Dose 1-3 gm with honey and gur 1: 2 ratio
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
So, let us look at the six most common reasons behind elbow pain:
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment.